Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 06:41 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times

Advertisements

My 26 year old son is marrying a 40 year old. I love her like a daughter already. He's always had a good head on his shoulders so I trust his judgment. I wish you all the best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2010, 07:35 PM

283 posts, read 458,655 times
I'm 20 years old. I find 35-40 year old women sexier than girls in their 20-30. I think its because I must be having early erectile dysfunction because looks don't turn me on, but a great personality with a little bit of charm does.

20-30 girls mostly those I've meet the moment they start talking I go like....your boring.

35-40 Have more experience, they have their boundaries set and they know themselves (exceptions exist).

I like having intelligent conversation with people and I can do that easily with women who are older. When I do the same intelligent talk with women who are in the 20-30 group age They flee that kind of conversation like they were going to get breast cancer for talking intelligently (like being dumb is the way to live). The type of talk they enjoy most girls around 20-30 is the kind that goes absolutely nowhere and you communicate only trought stirring up emotions ( even swering or acting arogant just to get a response out of other individuals).

I'm not insinuating that young women are dumb its only that they are not mature enough to forget about their illusion of the prince charming like stated by many before me. Like in the Matrix Take the blue pill and you can remain in wonderland or take the red pill and you shall know the truth.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:46 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
I'm 20 years old. I find 35-40 year old women sexier than girls in their 20-30. I think its because I must be having early erectile dysfunction because looks don't turn me on, but a great personality with a little bit of charm does.

20-30 girls mostly those I've meet the moment they start talking I go like....your boring.

35-40 Have more experience, they have their boundaries set and they know themselves (exceptions exist).

I like having intelligent conversation with people and I can do that easily with women who are older. When I do the same intelligent talk with women who are in the 20-30 group age They flee that kind of conversation like they were going to get breast cancer for talking intelligently (like being dumb is the way to live). The type of talk they enjoy most girls around 20-30 is the kind that goes absolutely nowhere and you communicate only trought stirring up emotions ( even swering or acting arogant just to get a response out of other individuals).

I'm not insinuating that young women are dumb its only that they are not mature enough to forget about their illusion of the prince charming like stated by many before me. Like in the Matrix Take the blue pill and you can remain in wonderland or take the red pill and you shall know the truth.
You are so right! I have been to bars where you see more of an early 20's crowd and I can smell some of those douchebags from miles away, the ones that act really stupid, talk loud, yell, cuss, bull****, act like jerks are always surrounded by girls.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:23 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:

"early erectile dysfunction"??? AT 20?? I don't think so.

Go have a checkup and a talk with your doctor

Old 07-25-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
You are so right! I have been to bars where you see more of an early 20's crowd and I can smell some of those douchebags from miles away, the ones that act really stupid, talk loud, yell, cuss, bull****, act like jerks are always surrounded by girls.
This is because they stir up emotions inside of women. It has nothing to do in them being bad a$$ or something. I noticed that I talked to inform people and jerks talk to entertain which is interesting.

Men have a strong tendency to talk to inform other men about a situation as for women talk to entertain more often than men do. When you see at bars those douchebags at work they swear, they talk loud, they tease the women etc.. They are only playing with her emotions basically making her feel comfortable with the fact that he (the jerk) is the entertainer and basically by listening to his stories they submit to his will in a sense. If for example you use smart talk or intelligent talking as I said, on a woman, basically talking to her like she was a man, she will feel surprised at first and will get bored quickly because most of the time she went to those places to forget about her "real life" or she is really a cute face without brain.

That is why I think that nice guys finish last because those nice guys are intelligent ( some exceptions do exist ) but they didn't not master the women talking system. As for jerk who most of the time are a waste of time (school drop out) and energy took the time to master the way women communicated and uses it against them.

I've tested this many times with girls in many different situations and when I talked to entertain was where I got most of the attraction going with women. Women in the group age of 35 - 40 are tired of being entertained they had their share of Idiots. At that precise age They go for the Intelligent and career men who didn't learn the entertaining skills but perfected his informative skills. Basically at that age I think women make an extra-effort into working on their informative talk and give less attention to their Entertainers skills which they notice is not effective with this kinds of guy why? he has a life to deal with and is in a hurry to get things done and doesn't care about your emotions Why? many girls hurt him while he was younger and made him the cold guy you see.

What I tested also was the reaction women in their 40's got when they got both approached in the same conversation the informative and the entertainer. Result Immediate arousal and the confirmation of intelligence . I always wondered what women in their forties defined as an intelligent guy, basically its a guy who knows how to talk and stir up emotions (without using the Jerk method) in women and, has a good career.

The way to a women's heart it through their brain and heart. No wonder they are angry at men. Those who know the secrets make selfish use of the secret, others who have mastered the secret are gay-men and those who are straight and make good use of the secret already are married and happy with another lady who's got there first and managed to secure the best man in the world - one who understands her completely and is straight.

Id like to add that Maybe talking 4 languages : French. Spanish, Italian and English has also something to do with my repertory of the women I talk to. 4 different languages Same method entertainment still is my ACE OF SPADES CARD.

I'm my opinion the best women age is 40. The finest wine takes time to have the perfect consistency.

I think that women in their 40's are the sexiest because they are bull---- proof, they are more honest which is good for a relationship and they will tell you exactly what they don't like about the things you do and will even explain if you don't get it. Contrarily to the women in their 20 to 30 who still don't know themselves and struggle greatly trying to communicate their ideas without having to rely on Mumbo Jumbo intuitive talk. Girls around that group of age will tell men that they don't understand them because they don't understand Mumbo Jumbo intuitive talk.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:39 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
"early erectile dysfunction"??? AT 20?? I don't think so.

Go have a checkup and a talk with your doctor
Or its natures way of saying no hard feelings.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:43 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Why would you have erectile dysfunction because you like women's personalities? You would have erectile dysfunction if your wee wee went limp at inoppurtune times.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:57 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Or its natures way of saying no hard feelings.

No comment, lol

Old 07-25-2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Why would you have erectile dysfunction because you like women's personalities? You would have erectile dysfunction if your wee wee went limp at inoppurtune times.
Most of the guys my age become crazy about women with great looks. I'm different, I go for girls who take care of their looks and have a great personality. My friends they don't see past women's looks and all they think about is how in-touch with their Hard feeling they are once a cute girl passes by. I say sarcastically that I have erectile dysfunction because I'm not like other 20 year old.

I was just making fun of my difference. I don't actually have erectile dysfunction. It works on command I just have to give it an order an it obeys its master.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:59 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Most of the guys my age become crazy about women with great looks. I'm different, I go for girls who take care of their looks and have a great personality. My friends they don't see past women's looks and all they think about is how in-touch with their Hard feeling they are once a cute girl passes by. I say sarcastically that I have erectile dysfunction because I'm not like other 20 year old.

I was just making fun of my difference. I don't actually have erectile dysfunction. It works on command I just have to give it an order an it obeys its master.
I don't care what your weiner does or doesn't do. TMI. Anyway I thought you were a playa?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships