Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 10:54 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,335,218 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't like it because no such wife exists.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:54 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I always get such a chuckle out of threads like this that are started by pervy guys trying to get their pervy thrills on.

You called it

Old 07-26-2010, 10:56 AM

14 posts, read 18,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxiclove View Post
I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I, too, would love to pick apart the married man's brain. I would like to hear more. It doesn't have to be pervy or sexual at all. It could be anything. I hear a lot of married men talk about how unhappy they are or how marriage sucks the life out of you. Let's hear about what doesn't suck the life out of you men?
I hear guys around the office talk like that too. I wonder what exactly their wives are doing to make them so unhappy or if they are just BSing and joining in the bitchfest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Just curious...how old are you?

I am 35, why?

Old 07-26-2010, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Your husband's mind is the most important one. I saw your other thread about your insecurity and self-esteem. There's no point in wondering what other men want (or whether they would want you) when you and your husband are having problems. Does your husband tell you what he wants? Do you believe him?

Okay, now it all makes sense - good catch

And I completely agree

Old 07-26-2010, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gables23 View Post
I hear guys around the office talk like that too. I wonder what exactly their wives are doing to make them so unhappy or if they are just BSing and joining in the bitchfest.

I am 35, why?

You came off sounding like a pimply face boy looking to get his jollies - my apologies if that is incorrect.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:59 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:
If I had a nickel for every time I heard a man say that he hated oral and didn't like to watch his wife or anything like that, I'd have ... no money.

JSizz and a few other guys have said one or two of those things, but not liking a BJ? On what planet?

Old 07-26-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Okay, now it all makes sense - good catch

And I completely agree
What makes sense?

Quote:
You came off sounding like a pimply face boy looking to get his jollies - my apologies if that is incorrect.
LOL nope, sorry.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
If I had a nickel for every time I heard a man say that he hated oral and didn't like to watch his wife or anything like that, I'd have ... no money.

JSizz and a few other guys have said one or two of those things, but not liking a BJ? On what planet?

Exactly! So at some point, they are lying to someone. If men are really into that kind of stuff, why hide it? Are they afraid to ask their wives for it or tell their wives that they want to try something? Are they embarassed to admit it? I always thought men were the ones who talked kind of smutty around their friends, but it is actually women who tend to do it more. I just do not understand that at all.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:05 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,820 times
I'm not going to talk about what I do and don't like from a wife. That is beyond my comfort zone. I don't know the agenda here.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Exactly! So at some point, they are lying to someone. If men are really into that kind of stuff, why hide it? Are they afraid to ask their wives for it or tell their wives that they want to try something? Are they embarassed to admit it? I always thought men were the ones who talked kind of smutty around their friends, but it is actually women who tend to do it more. I just do not understand that at all.

That's not "lying" - it's called being discrete and maintaining your privacy.

And believe me, you have no idea what men are talking to their wives about
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships