Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 12:30 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,391,312 times

Advertisements

I'm over 60 and I think it takes a woman to reach 40 before she stops acting like teenagers.
We have all seen 30+ women dressing like their daughters, some look real hot some look they are in Halloween costumes.

Perhaps Charlie Sheen has the best idea marry the 40+ women and bang the 20 somethings. (that is until you get caught)

Old 11-20-2010, 12:35 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
I think Onglet was trying to be humorous (as well as sardonic) with that post. Heck, Onglet would make some guy a good catch. She is feisty enough for any old guy. There is certainly plenty of fire smoldering just below the surface plus a sharp intellect. Now whether she can find an equal match is another story. It sounds as if she has fished her local watering hole out. She might need to venture further afield.
You are correct!

Old 11-20-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
No; good catches get caught. Usually much to the sadness of the opposite sex (for both sexes). How many times have you heard "All the good ones are taken"? Compare that with "All the good ones are free and ready to be dated!" (Is that actually *ever* said?)

As for needing a larger/broader geography, Onglet lives in Manhattan...THE singularly most populated city in the United States. If she can't find one among all those people...well, you do the math. Not judging...just being realistic here. If out of eight million people, one can not find love, well, moving to a different place probably isn't going to help matters.

You could always ask her out, though. Love on CityData...Theres a pot for every lid (EVERY) lid so who knows? Actually...that would be rely cute! I say, go for it.
I don't live in Manhattan. You know, you keep tryng to get me to talk to you so I will do so for a moment and explain to you why you have been dismissed by me on this thread:

You told a flat-out lie about me on another thread a week ago, one so egregious that it was deleted. When I asked you to correct yourself you refused, instead of simply saying "My mistake" and moving on. Instead of doing the honorable respectful thing (retracting your lie), you follow me around from thread to thread howling like a crazy person. As a result, you are not worth my time nor energy.

You may keep carrying on in this thread if you wish though, it is of no consequence to me.

Old 11-20-2010, 12:40 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,205,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post

You could always ask her out, though. Love on CityData...There's a pot for every lid (EVERY) lid so who knows? Actually...that would be really cute! I say, go for it.
Shes too young for me. Perhaps when she gets older.

Old 11-20-2010, 12:42 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I don't live in Manhattan.
"Location: NYC." I myself (having grown up in the tri-state area) never said NYC unless it was Manhattan specifically. Of course, out-of-towners would lump all the parts of New York together. Not locals, though.

But thanks for playing.

Now go ask MattB out. Maybe if you FINALLY get some male attention you'll calm down a little.

Old 11-20-2010, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
I'm over 60 and I think it takes a woman to reach 40 before she stops acting like teenagers.
We have all seen 30+ women dressing like their daughters, some look real hot some look they are in Halloween costumes.

Perhaps Charlie Sheen has the best idea marry the 40+ women and bang the 20 somethings. (that is until you get caught)
Charlie Sheen really cracks me up. After his cocaine-induced freak out against a prostitute in a $900 per night hotel room, a journalist asked him to comment on it. (Probably hoping to embarrass him I'd guess.) He answered, "If a guy has one bad night, everybody goes insane and panics. I'm not panicking." Now that is pretty damn ballsy!

Old 11-20-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
Shes too young for me. Perhaps when she gets older.
I thought I fell under the category of "classic speedster"?

Old 11-20-2010, 12:46 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
(snip) so I will do so for a moment and explain to you why you have been dismissed by me on this thread
LOL, apparently not!

But keep on screaming and stomping your feet and being...undatable because you've learned nothing. Doesn't hurt me or anyone else on this forum. It does rather hurt you but it's your choice to change, or to cling desperately to the beliefs that it isn't "you"...but the whole rest of the world (a large portion of which are hooked up, hmmm ) who, well...can't hook up...

Erm.........

Keep yelling, keep accusing, keep starting threads about how no 40-something women can have a relationship despite the fact that huge numbers of us do, but nothing will change until you change.

Peace out, hon. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships