Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 01:12 PM

5,323 posts, read 6,099,356 times

Advertisements

For me its my unattractive face and inability to approach strangers

Other then that im golden
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2010, 01:33 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
For me its my unattractive face and inability to approach strangers
If that's all that's wrong with you, you're better off than 99% of the manlets on this forum

From a woman's perspective:
Unattractive face = other girls won't try to steal him from me!
Inability to approach strangers = awww he's shy, that's so sweet!

Old 11-22-2010, 01:49 PM

5,323 posts, read 6,099,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
If that's all that's wrong with you, you're better off than 99% of the manlets on this forum

I wish that were the truth

Women like agresive Men unless youre good looking enough for them to approach you..

I dont agree with the facial thing either..A women might date a guy in worse shape then her becasue it makes her look better in contest..

Old 11-22-2010, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Women like agresive Men unless youre good looking enough for them to approach you..
That must be my secret

Quote:
I dont agree with the facial thing either..A women might date a guy in worse shape then her becasue it makes her look better in contest..
Wow, you don't think much of women!

Old 11-22-2010, 02:18 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,677,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post

How does that translate to being rewarded with sex for a relationship?

Old 11-22-2010, 02:36 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,382,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronenborg View Post
if something is broken, then there better be a damn good reason for anyone to either put in the time to try and fix it (usually a lost cause), or to live with all the faults.

do you have factors which compensate for all the blatently obvious broken parts?

i know this is only an internet forum which has serious limitations, but even in this media, you come across as pretty seriously busted.

why should anyone bother with you? you know the saying - there are plenty more fish in the sea.
If I was rude to you, it's because you said nobody wanted to care about a thread I posted. I consider that an affront and presumptuous. Why then should be accommodating? A healthy appraisal of human interaction shows my reaction to you is fully justified.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:38 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,382,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyNuts View Post
Finding girlfriends/women for a guy is all about confidence. Period. One with high confidence isnt on a message board asking people who dont even know him why he has problems with the ladies.

I had a few years where I went really bad with the ladies. Got dumped from my only major girlfriend for 4 years, started drinking a lot, got fat, and lost confidence. Internet message boards didnt help. Going out running, going to the gym, and feeling good about myself and raising my confidence level did.
How is that low confidence? Is asking for help bad?

Old 11-22-2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
How does that translate to being rewarded with sex for a relationship?
Am I reading your question right...are you thinking in terms of a trade? As in you are giving a girl a relationship and hoping for sex in return? If so, good grief man, that's messed up on so many levels where do I even begin???

Old 11-22-2010, 06:45 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,677,328 times
Why do you believe that? Consider that a lack of sex for a relationship can be grounds for annulment of that relationship.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Why do you believe that? Consider that a lack of sex for a relationship can be grounds for annulment of that relationship.
OK, so basically you believe that 'relationship' is like money. And you pay women to have sex with you. Is that about right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships