Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2010, 03:05 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,221,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Well, I suppose that's why I celebrate my own holidays...
It's a Philstefus Miracle!

Old 11-28-2010, 03:07 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,698,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
It's a Philstefus Miracle!

Old 11-28-2010, 03:15 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,644,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thursday007 View Post
it's a philstefus miracle!
lol!

Old 11-28-2010, 03:43 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,248,621 times
Quote:
*choke, gag, cough*
I'm sorry you're having such a horrible cold, dear.

Quote:
You're VERY sweet, dear!
I know. And ya all agree - see Yankee's post above.

Quote:
And good luck with the new boy-toy!
What boy-toy? One can't mention a little flirt for a change?! Some of us don't flirt for a living. I bet he'll agree with ya all! Well, he better make sure some darn kid doesn't spill something on my chair before Saturday 'cause with my luck only the floor model was left. Business and pleasure don't mix well.

Quote:
My condolences, Chow.
Me, too, Chow.

Quote:
On a somewhat lighter note, I think...one of the girls brought in a color 8x10 of Jeff Bridges from his role as the villain in "Iron Man". She said she had been going crazy trying to figure out who I looked like, and it finally hit her. This is the pic she brought in...
That does look pretty darn close, but I still want to see the original.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'm sorry you're having such a horrible cold, dear.
Theng gyu...

Quote:
I know. And ya all agree - see Yankee's post above.
It's just easier than trying to fight you...

Quote:
What boy-toy? One can't mention a little flirt for a change?! Some of us don't flirt for a living. I bet he'll agree with ya all! Well, he better make sure some darn kid doesn't spill something on my chair before Saturday 'cause with my luck only the floor model was left. Business and pleasure don't mix well.
I can't imagine for the life of me WHAT he would spill on it...

Quote:
That does look pretty darn close, but I still want to see the original.
I'm a monk, remember? My camera phone doesn't transfer its pictures to my laptop - I've tried a lot of times for ya! Blame Motorola.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:19 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,845,766 times
See where hollywood is redoing True Grit. I wonder if it will be worth my while to see. 3:10 to Yuma was good the second tme around.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:22 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,845,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I just got word that a family friend had died this morning...My dads best friend.

I am sorry. I was 11 when my dad's best friend passed away. It brought death close to home. It helped me gain some understanding.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
It's just easier than trying to fight you...
Meh... Show me one example of my fighting something said ABOUT me!

Quote:
I can't imagine for the life of me WHAT he would spill on it...
Hello, quit projecting! I was talking about kids potentially spilling something on it.

Quote:
I'm a monk, remember? My camera phone doesn't transfer its pictures to my laptop - I've tried a lot of times for ya! Blame Motorola.
Mine was doing it just fine before this damn Windows 7. For the time being I can transfer them at work and hopefully by the time I no longer can, Samsung would've gotten their shi*t together. Or maybe the phone won't be Samsung by that time! I'm not changing it unless I'm forced to, though! On the other hand, I was planning on maybe discovering MP3 players at my ol' age and that iPhone has MP3 player AND a camera for $200... But I know trying to figure it out will drive me insane, so I'm not likely to get it.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Meh... Show me one example of my fighting something said ABOUT me!
Just look at any exchange between US...

Quote:
Hello, quit projecting! I was talking about kids potentially spilling something on it.
Oops...

Quote:
Mine was doing it just fine before this damn Windows 7. For the time being I can transfer them at work and hopefully by the time I no longer can, Samsung would've gotten their shi*t together. Or maybe the phone won't be Samsung by that time! I'm not changing it unless I'm forced to, though! On the other hand, I was planning on maybe discovering MP3 players at my ol' age and that iPhone has MP3 player AND a camera for $200... But I know trying to figure it out will drive me insane, so I'm not likely to get it.
I wish I had Win98 again...those were happy days, before they stopped up the sink. I still have a Razr that creaks when I open it, and I rarely put time on it anymore since I got online again.

iPhones? Meh - be careful where you put it - they're being stolen in record numbers.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Just look at any exchange between US...
Well, OUR communication is unique! Besides, it's not like we call each other names! We're way more sophisticated and refined than that!

Quote:
I wish I had Win98 again...those were happy days, before they stopped up the sink.
I wouldn't go that far, but XP is just fine!

Quote:
iPhones? Meh - be careful where you put it - they're being stolen in record numbers.
With an active social life like mine, that's a real concern! I probably won't get it anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships