Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 11:45 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,413,475 times

Advertisements

I'm really curious as to how you expect such arrogance to attract a mate or do you just not see your arrogance at all? As a female, I see nothing about your posts that say "dateable" and its not because you don't have a job. Its because you have no initiative with anything in your life and everything that happens to you is everyone else's fault, not yours. obviously your "strategy" hasn't worked for you thus far. you're 30 and you still can't figure that one out?

I've been to Florida many times, that's the "horny" state, so you should at the very least be able to get a quick lay, so obviously its not where you live, its you.

I don't mean to be so harsh, but I really can't stand arrogance such as you exhibit here and I'm not one to hold back what I think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2010, 11:55 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,068,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
I'm really curious as to how you expect such arrogance to attract a mate or do you just not see your arrogance at all? As a female, I see nothing about your posts that say "dateable" and its not because you don't have a job. Its because you have no initiative with anything in your life and everything that happens to you is everyone else's fault, not yours. obviously your "strategy" hasn't worked for you thus far. you're 30 and you still can't figure that one out?

I've been to Florida many times, that's the "horny" state, so you should at the very least be able to get a quick lay, so obviously its not where you live, its you.

I don't mean to be so harsh, but I really can't stand arrogance such as you exhibit here and I'm not one to hold back what I think.

Ok, I am gonna start off by saying that when I introduce myself, I do not add how I am the best in my emails or I am so good looking. Talking in here is in response to all the happenings wherever I went. Thats all it is.
I state my stance on my profile that I will not put up with nonsense and stuff like that or I just want someone similar to me or if you are a golddigger, you do not deserve me. I come off strong, but not as egotistical as I come off in here. I constantly have edited my profile based on my moods though too.

And in nowhere did I ever say that anything that happens to me is everyones elses fault WTF?? You and a few others have put words in my mouth!

I don't go by labels. They say Virginia is for lovers, but do you expect me to believe that hogwash? Also if I wanted a quick lay, I would be more prone to diseases if those people lay anyone on a regular basis. I don't see that life where I am in FL. I don't see it sorry.. I don't hang in trashy places most of the time. Once in a blue moon I might stop into one here and there. It takes a certain type to be satisfied with very little. I am too smart for some people and aspire to being more than just picking up some hooker or from a girls point of view, a horny redneck in some bar where peanut shells are all over the floor. If I display any arrogance at all, its at a time I feel its right to.

Old 12-09-2010, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRain View Post
Ok, I am gonna start off by saying that when I introduce myself, I do not add how I am the best in my emails or I am so good looking. Talking in here is in response to all the happenings wherever I went. Thats all it is.
I state my stance on my profile that I will not put up with nonsense and stuff like that or I just want someone similar to me or if you are a golddigger, you do not deserve me. I come off strong, but not as egotistical as I come off in here. I constantly have edited my profile based on my moods though too.

And in nowhere did I ever say that anything that happens to me is everyones elses fault WTF?? You and a few others have put words in my mouth!

I don't go by labels. They say Virginia is for lovers, but do you expect me to believe that hogwash? Also if I wanted a quick lay, I would be more prone to diseases if those people lay anyone on a regular basis. I don't see that life where I am in FL. I don't see it sorry.. I don't hang in trashy places most of the time. Once in a blue moon I might stop into one here and there. It takes a certain type to be satisfied with very little. I am too smart for some people and aspire to being more than just picking up some hooker or from a girls point of view, a horny redneck in some bar where peanut shells are all over the floor. If I display any arrogance at all, its at a time I feel its right to.
I see what you're saying about not telling people things about your job and how you think of yourself and all when you meet them, but you obviously think those things because you've said it on here, which leads me to the "arrogant" comment. If you think it THAT much, it must show in your interactions with people, platonic or romantic relationships too.

You don't have to say that everything that happens to you is NOT your fault, because your posts suggest that that is how you feel. Jobs you applied at didn't call you back therefore there are "no jobs", but you didn't touch base with them a week later, did you? There are no girls where you live, but do you even go anywhere? I realize you live in a "podunk" town, but there surely are less "podunk" towns nearby that you can meet people. When I couldn't find a full time job after taking a semester off school so I can save up some money, I wound up back in school so I could be productive in something and now I'm working on my BS degree. Despite not having a job at the moment (I just lost mine), I feel much better about myself for doing something productive with my life. I don't know how you can live with not doing anything to be productive, don't you feel lame? "Doing something" doesn't have to be for money either, just get involved and live!

If you're not satisfied with very little, maybe you should study more for your board exam than studying dating sites .

Also, I don't think there is ever a time that it is right to display arrogance...it just makes you, well, arrogant to think that.

I mentioned the "quick lay" because you also sound very sexually frustrated.

Old 12-09-2010, 01:17 AM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
Ask your friends what's wrong with you. Tell them to be honest.

Old 12-09-2010, 05:36 AM

10,363 posts, read 20,807,558 times
Quote:
Whatever. I get Johnny Depp comparisons, but sometimes I also get Woody Allen comparisons so yes, I have movie star appeal even if I am not say a "knockout". Sure and I get Meryl Streep comparisons all the time but I would never ever say I was movie star beautiful. I figure I look like her homely sister.

Things are easier for ppl with disabilities, but you forgot to add in certain cities. Certain towns in the USA cater to it more. I however am not in such an area where I can meet people like myself too often. Try stepping in my shoes.. please. People with disabilities even have it better than me who live in the right towns and can meet way more people with disabilities.
I am in your shoes dear, and my brother even more so, but he got into a career that loves flying a plane for a very wealthy client, and he makes all the repairs as well. People with LD can do very well for themselves if they stop making excuses. Oh, and the lawnmowing thing? My BIL has managed to become very wealthy with his lawnmowing service--of course he has added a few extra services to his business, such as landscaping. It took him about 10 years to go from a poor dumb kid fresh out of HS and mowing lawns to a wealthy businessman and it took a lot of hard work, but it can be done.

Old 12-09-2010, 05:48 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,197,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Ask your friends what's wrong with you. Tell them to be honest.
i don't think he has friends

Old 12-09-2010, 05:56 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,197,230 times
Quote:
Irrelevant!

Your opinion doesn't count because I know what I am.
"i know what i am"

i think that's part of the problem, you don't know WHAT you are. i'm not sure i believe in bi-sexuality. you are probably gay and struggling with that fact. i think if you make a choice between straight or gay you'll have more luck finding someone. teenie boppers might not mind being with a gay guy but most women want a man.

anyway you sound very lonely... and if i were you i would change the backround of your profile pic, it looks like your parent's basement or spare room.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:19 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,745,758 times
Quote:
Irrelevant!

Your opinion doesn't count because I know what I am.
Then why bother coming onto a forum asking people's opinions about why you can't get a date.

If you can't handle the direct responses then don't post.

Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,961,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
I see what you're saying about not telling people things about your job and how you think of yourself and all when you meet them, but you obviously think those things because you've said it on here, which leads me to the "arrogant" comment. If you think it THAT much, it must show in your interactions with people, platonic or romantic relationships too.

You don't have to say that everything that happens to you is NOT your fault, because your posts suggest that that is how you feel. Jobs you applied at didn't call you back therefore there are "no jobs", but you didn't touch base with them a week later, did you? There are no girls where you live, but do you even go anywhere? I realize you live in a "podunk" town, but there surely are less "podunk" towns nearby that you can meet people. When I couldn't find a full time job after taking a semester off school so I can save up some money, I wound up back in school so I could be productive in something and now I'm working on my BS degree. Despite not having a job at the moment (I just lost mine), I feel much better about myself for doing something productive with my life. I don't know how you can live with not doing anything to be productive, don't you feel lame? "Doing something" doesn't have to be for money either, just get involved and live!

If you're not satisfied with very little, maybe you should study more for your board exam than studying dating sites .

Also, I don't think there is ever a time that it is right to display arrogance...it just makes you, well, arrogant to think that.

I mentioned the "quick lay" because you also sound very sexually frustrated.
You made me laugh.

Florida the "horny state."

I really like girls that lay it out on the table. (No pun intended)

When ladies follow this example they will find their love lives will be soooo much better. Many don't realize the games and the "he should know what I want...why should I have to tell him" stuff is added drama.

You just come right out and say it. Excellent!! Reps to you!

Old 12-09-2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You made me laugh.

Florida the "horny state."

I really like girls that lay it out on the table. (No pun intended)

When ladies follow this example they will find their love lives will be soooo much better. Many don't realize the games and the "he should know what I want...why should I have to tell him" stuff is added drama.

You just come right out and say it. Excellent!! Reps to you!
hahahaha! thank you! I love making people laugh.

Women who expect men/people in general to read their minds are plain dumb and yes, drama. As a woman, even I can't stand women like that.

well, my love life isn't that great right now. Thus I think some of it is luck too, but at least I'm going out and socializing and making life happen, and men are actually approaching me.

I the kind of person that can't sit still, so I don't understand how the OP can sit around looking for girls on the internet all day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships