Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 09:11 PM

41 posts, read 72,145 times

Advertisements

accidently saw the email bf sent to his friend half month after dating me saying that " the language barrier is too great to get serious with her" .

but 7 months later, we are still together and he even asked me to move in with him.

i was very attracted to him and thought he's a nice person and treated him the best way i could.

how evil people can be?

update

the odd thing is he asked to be exclusive 2 weeks into dating and also said to me that he sees me as his gf. i had a lot feelings for him so i happliy agreed on.

in other words, he asked to be exclusive before he sent out that email saying wont be serious with me.

also, one month after dating, he wrote to his friend bragging how he " hit it" for 1 hour and how he wouuld be extra careful not get pregnant with me, that he " doesnt want a support on his ass"

i understand no one wants accident to happen, but the way he talked to his friend about me like im some kinda of sex subject instead of his "gf", a human being.

i alway felt his being distant/emotionally detached from begining but i just didn't think too much of it.

Last edited by thewaywewere; 12-18-2010 at 10:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2010, 09:37 PM

3,511 posts, read 5,306,098 times
Not evil really, it's just what happens sometimes. I've known guys who said she was a b*tch and then ended up dating them later! lol Sometimes it goes the other way around too! lol Oh honey, mu-ah-mu-ah to what the hell do you want? lol Life, it stinks sometimes! Ahhhhahahaha

Old 12-18-2010, 09:42 PM

8,394 posts, read 3,487,397 times
He's not evil! Sounds more like he thought the language barrier might be a problem two weeks into dating you... but now realizes he likes you enough to know that language is no barrier to love. Or perhaps he now sees that your (or his) language skills are better than he first thought.

Old 12-18-2010, 09:43 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,550,563 times
Apparently he has had a change of heart and doesn't consider there isn't a language barrier anymore!!!

Take it with a grain of salt....LOL, he's still with you and wants you to move it!!!!

Hope things work out....

Old 12-18-2010, 09:44 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,316 times
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see the problem, or anything "evil"? Maybe when you two were first dating, the language barrier was something that was frustrating him (because it can cause a LOT of misunderstandings. I've been there), but if he's asking you to move in with him, he's serious. I would say talk to him, but you're going to have a hard time explaining how you "accidentally" saw his email.

Edit: Yeah, what everyone else said. =P

Old 12-18-2010, 09:45 PM

3,511 posts, read 5,306,098 times
If you think that is evil, you don't know true evil. True evil is very different.

Old 12-18-2010, 10:26 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,823,601 times
No man should dis his wife or gf behind her back. That was a major mistake on his part. Men do stupid things to their relationships and most of the time have no idea they are. Trust me I know. I'm a man. You should calmly sit him down and discuss how he's hurt you.

It's like this sort of. A man wouldn't jump into an airplane and attempt to fly it without some proper schooling. Same thing with relationships. Basically your going to have to school him on what makes you angry and what makes you happy. We are not born with this knowledge...we have to be taught. And only you can teach him what works for you! If he truly wants your relationship to work and to last...he'll listen to what you tell him and apply himself to learning and understanding what it is you need to make you happy.

I'm guilty of making mistakes myself. And I owe my wife a very big thank you for opening my eyes in the ways a woman thinks. Without her patience and persistance I'd be in hot water 5 days a week!

Last edited by Rance; 12-18-2010 at 10:48 PM..

Old 12-18-2010, 10:47 PM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post

It's like this sort of. A man wouldn't jump into an airplane and attempt to fly it without some proper schooling. Same thing with relationships. Basically your going to have to school him on what makes you angry and what makes you happy. We are not born with this knowledge...we have to be taught. And only you can teach him what works for you! If he truly wants your relationship to work and to last...he'll listen to what you tell him and apply himself to learning and understanding what it is you need to make you happy.
This is really good advice. I think I may actually be able to apply this to my own life lol. Thanks.

Old 12-18-2010, 10:51 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,823,601 times
Well...men jump into relationships and usually don't have the first clue on how to make it work or make it last.

Happy wife...happy life!

Old 12-18-2010, 10:55 PM

41 posts, read 72,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
No man should dis his wife or gf behind her back. That was a major mistake on his part. Men do stupid things to their relationships and most of the time have no idea they are. Trust me I know. I'm a man. You should calmly sit him down and discuss how he's hurt you.

I'm guilty of making mistakes myself. And I owe my wife a very big thank you for opening my eyes in the ways a woman thinks. Without her patience and persistance I'd be in hot water 5 days a week!
thanks for the reply, but i know how he is, he will get irritated everytime when i try to tell him what i want, and saying that " all this bull**** again"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships