Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 01:05 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,744,394 times

Advertisements

Like this?

shining08.jpg (image)

Old 12-18-2010, 01:12 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,306,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post

Or this... http://girlstalkinsmack.com/wp-conte...ldenstein2.jpg

What was this lady thinking to knowingly do this to herself!?!

Old 12-18-2010, 01:15 PM

Plastic surgery makes most people look creepy. Bad plastic surgery makes people look like monsters. How could someone look in the mirror and not see themselves as a disfigured freak?

Old 12-18-2010, 01:15 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,246,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
You ever meet a gal who just creeped you out?
Make you skin crawl, Or just gave you the heebie jeebies?

I was seeing this girl, who would punch or hit me, when ever she wanted to make a point, She thought it was cute, It gave me the gee willikers.

Another Girl has a horsy smile, where she would bare her top gums whenever she smiled. Not her fault, but Ehwwwwww!!

I'm ignoring the gum poppers, teeth suckers, tongue clickers, lint pickers, and cuticle biters.

[editors note; Doesn't that sound like a line from "blazing saddles"?]

Jonathan
I noticed that a lot of women have the "gummy" smile.

One girl who creeped me out was the one who called me three or four times a day; or I would find her waiting on my front porch even if I wasn't expecting her.

I briefly saw another girl who mentioned that she would never sleep with a black man. Not because it was a preference based on stereotype, but because she did not believe in race-mixing. Dropped her like a hot potato.

Then there was another similar girl I was interested in who told me that she liked Europe, for the most part, except for Spain. When asked why she didn't like Spain, she just repeated It's dirty. I pressed further, but that was her only answer. I got the clue and never talked to her again.

I have dated women who had annoying traits/habits, but I wouldn't considering something that I find annoying or gross as "creeping me out".

Old 12-18-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Or this... http://girlstalkinsmack.com/wp-conte...ldenstein2.jpg

What was this lady thinking to knowingly do this to herself!?!
Dude, seriously, PUT UP A FRICKIN' WARNING if you are going to post a link to something like this!

I thought it would be a picture of woman wearing clown make-up or something.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:18 PM

A woman I used to work with who was in her early 50s used to creep people out. She loved to talk dirty about men but it always just came out wrong. It made her look like a creepy, dirty, really-needed-a-lay woman.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:21 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times
A gal in our office quit a couple of years ago. Her replacement found about 150 unauthorized photos hidden in a spreadsheet file on her hard drive.

All of the photos were of... her cat.

Last edited by OngletNYC; 12-18-2010 at 01:45 PM..

Old 12-18-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
A gal in our office quit a couple of years ago. Her replacement found about 150 unauthorized photos hidden in a spreadsheet file hard drive.

All of the photos were of... her cat.
Ha! I forgot about the cat ladies. I know of a few of those. And, they are in their 30s. What makes them creepy is they all (well, all three) got cats at the point of a relationship ending, and I am convinced that they hold some connection between those cats and the those relationships-even if those relationships ended years ago and they seem to have otherwise moved on.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
Ha! I forgot about the cat ladies. I know of a few of those. And, they are in their 30s. What makes them creepy is they all (well, all three) got cats at the point of a relationship ending, and I am convinced that they hold some connection between those cats and the those relationships-even if those relationships ended years ago and they seem to have otherwise moved on.
This gal was only 25 years old. I shudder to think how cat-obsessed she will be by the time she reaches her 40s.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
I thought she was my age (40), but if that's the case, she has NOT aged well. How old is she?? I'll google.

Edit: 5 years older. Again, she has NOT aged well. Wow.
She's much, much thinner than you, and as such the wrinkles show more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I disagree about the makeup and "inappropriate" clothing. She's only 45. IMO her problem is that she's too skinny and has very little body fat. It shows on her face and hands.
That's exactly it. When your body fat % gets really low, your face fat reduces along with everything else. As a result wrinkles show up more.

That is why these entertainers usually get facial fillers. Madonna is a great example, she's had a ton of filler injected into her face, which plumps out the wrinkles:

Being very fit myself, I am very mindful of the affects of low body fat on y face. It's actually quite difficult to maintain a steady amount of fat that looks good on the body AND the face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships