Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2011, 01:08 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,680,328 times

Advertisements

any chicks want to help me work on my rap?

Old 01-17-2011, 03:32 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,255,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
any chicks want to help me work on my rap?
Let me show you how to ask correctly... I am in need of a beautiful & sexy woman to help me perfect my musical skills. Any of you talented ladies care to help a guy out ?

That's much better then chicks helping with Rap. Gotta learn how to ask correctly & they'll usually be happy to lend a hand to a fellow guy in need. (and maybe more)

Old 01-17-2011, 03:36 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,255,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
No kidding. And at that the right pharmacist or provider...
If Obama Health Care covered Happy Endings he would have a whole lot more support.

Old 01-17-2011, 04:29 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,564,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Yep, there are quite a few people that I'd like to reach into the interweb and B!+$%slap. I've decided to just ignore them all, since they thrive on attention. I just sit quietly, roll my eyes, and sit on my hands so I can't type what I'm thinking.

Do people have the day off today? I don't. Traffic this morning was delightful.
The crazies are out in full force on the interwebz, that's for sure.

I was supposed to have today off, but it's year end so I had to work. I was able to take the holiday last month, though.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Let me show you how to ask correctly... I am in need of a beautiful & sexy woman to help me perfect my musical skills. Any of you talented ladies care to help a guy out ?

That's much better then chicks helping with Rap. Gotta learn how to ask correctly & they'll usually be happy to lend a hand to a fellow guy in need. (and maybe more)
Thanks, that sounds much better. What about asking them to help me practice full body massage and explore my happy camper policy?

Old 01-17-2011, 07:14 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,736,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Thanks, that sounds much better. What about asking them to help me practice full body massage and explore my happy camper policy?
That's what he meant by "and maybe more," Rico Suave.

Old 01-17-2011, 07:37 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,636,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post

Old 01-17-2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
That's not what I meant by helping me with my rap; it didn't have anything to do with singing or music either; it simply sounded good.

What about wanting to meet a few good nymphs and a sprinkling of muses?

Old 01-17-2011, 09:13 PM

37,653 posts, read 46,077,333 times
We went to see a great movie last night - The King's Speech. Really really good. We're both into European history so it was an easy pick. But I swear, we sat down, one row from the back, right in the center of the row, with a couple in the row behind us, about 2 or 3 seats over. Within a minute of sitting down, we heard a loud noise behind us...a couple eating...rather devouring 2 bags of popcorn, as loudly as they possibly could. I'm not kidding...these two slobs were literally like pigs in the mud...digging loudly in their bags, grabbing handfuls and shoving them in their mouths and chomping down, and then shoving their hand back in the bag groping for more. They each had the largest size (yeah I glared back at them....twice) and were also slurping noisily on two drinks. At one point, I looked back and loudly "shhhh'ed" at them...to no effect. My BF finally said, a little loudly, "I think I'm going to have to move - I can't hear a thing with these two behind us..."..so I replied, also loudly, "Yeah let's move"...and we did. As we moved down the row, I glared at them and threw up my hands as if it say "What the ****??" and they totally ignored us.
We moved to the end of the row, and they kept right on noisily eating. At one point, I heard this loud shuffling, rubbing noise, and I looked back at the lady, and I swear she had about 5 napkins all balled up, going back and forth briskly , and loudly, in her hands...I guess getting off all the popcorn grease. Finally, about a half hour into the movie, they finished all their food and fell silent. I cannot for the life of me ever remember seeing 2 grown people behave so rudely in a movie theater. I swear, if I had been there by myself, I think I'd have complained to the management. What the hell is wrong with people??

Old 01-17-2011, 09:19 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,216,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I cannot for the life of me ever remember seeing 2 grown people behave so rudely in a movie theater. I swear, if I had been there by myself, I think I'd have complained to the management. What the hell is wrong with people??
Really? That seems to be more the norm than the exception in movie theaters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships