Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 10:45 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle grease View Post
Laid back an MUST HAVE a sense of humor. Unfortunately, many brainy ones DON'T! Not at all. No laughs, no jokes, no acting silly, NO NOTHING! I also noticed they usually get p*ssed when I do. WTF???? At least I mesh well with a group and people like to be around me.
There's a certain type of girl I meet alot online who I don't much care for. Dyes her hair black, whose always in some kind of inner turmoil, has had bad experiences with men, takes offense at the drop of a hat, is ultra defensive about basically everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2011, 10:58 PM

3,511 posts, read 5,307,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
There's a certain type of girl I meet alot online who I don't much care for. Dyes her hair black, whose always in some kind of inner turmoil, has had bad experiences with men, takes offense at the drop of a hat, is ultra defensive about basically everything.
Well, I'd nominate our friends Ozzy and Saucy as being the ideal gals. At least they like good music that doesn't suck to boot! Yeah, Rock it girls!

Old 01-14-2011, 01:15 AM

199 posts, read 491,045 times
I like a girl with a sense of humor. I think that adds a lot to the level of fun you could have. She doesn't have to be incredibly funny or anything but she does have to laugh a lot and fun to be around. I personally love dancing so I would prefer a girl who is a great dancer but if not it is not a deal breaker, it can only help but not hurt to have that trait. Also she has to be nice, considerate and unselfish.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:26 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
"Gee, honey, I'll get your beer now, but let's wait till after this football game to further debate the merits of Kierkegaard's prioritizing of concrete human reality over abstract thinking over a couple slices of pizza and some sliders. THROW THE FLAG, UMP!! ARE YOU BLIND!?!!! PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!"

Old 01-14-2011, 02:47 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times
She doesn't. She just brings me beer, doesn't talk during the game and gives me the naughty just the way I like it.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:04 AM

142 posts, read 238,619 times
Must be religious or spiritual, must be kind and likes animals, must have a silly sense of humour

that's about it

Old 01-14-2011, 03:17 AM

610 posts, read 1,295,871 times
with logic. and with self-distance from her pms.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:48 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,472,793 times
She (actually) IS very logical and rational, yet warm and compassionate to everyone. Highly unconventional and skeptical of blind social convention in private, yet tends to blend in public. An atheist through scientific and logical conviction, yet lives Buddhist principles. Also intellectually curious, physically active and playful, creatively erotic, and wickedly funny.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:00 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Just wondering. And obviously inspired by another thread.

Do you like the girl that alway feels like she has to present herself in a proper manner? Who thinks before they speak? Total classy lady? Doesn't like to discuss politics? Humanitarian? College educated, but not too much?

Or somebody more laid back?

Or does how she thinks not matter at all?

Doesn't matter at all. I'm assuming that she does, in fact, think to some extent. That her deepest reading doesn't come from the National Enquirer, but I know she won't be on a par with me.

Doesn't have to be proper or formal, but should know HOW to be that way, and what situations warrant such behavior. I like sarcasm...and a realistic, non-Pollyana view of the world.

I've found that people who were passionately involved in any one thing expected me to SHARE that passion, and I can't bring myself to get that deep into any one thing.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:10 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,384,844 times
somebody who wanted to expand their mind, and not only be interested in minutae or mundane things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships