Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2011, 08:41 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Don't you have a birth certificate, for Pete's sake?!

Also, careful with that "sprung" word!
Haven't seen that thing in ages. I'd have to do some digging in the cabinet in the basement sometime when I'm bored.

Are you about to get "sprung"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2011, 08:43 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Haven't seen that thing in ages. I'd have to do some digging in the cabinet in the basement sometime when I'm bored.
Calling your Mom may be easier.

Quote:
Are you about to get "sprung"?
That's hip-hop or somethin'... I get obsessed and boil bunnies! Or was it frogs...? It's hard to say when you're 103.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Calling your Mom may be easier.

That's hip-hop or somethin'... I get obsessed and boil bunnies! Or was it frogs...? It's hard to say when you're 103.
My mom died of cancer about 5 years ago.

Well, I heard Frogs legs are tasty, but my legs aren't the tasty part!

Old 04-18-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
My mom died of cancer about 5 years ago.
Shoot, I thought this may not be an appropriate suggestion, but didn't expect it to be the case as you're young... I'm sorry.

Quote:
Well, I heard Frogs legs are tasty, but my legs aren't the tasty part!
I eat them sometimes. They taste like something in between chicken and fish.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Shoot, I thought this may not be an appropriate suggestion, but didn't expect it to be the case as you're young... I'm sorry.

I eat them sometimes. They taste like something in between chicken and fish.
It's fine. You barely know me. I wouldn't expect you to know anything as personal as that.

I've never tasted frog legs before. That would be infrogane!

Old 04-18-2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
I've never tasted frog legs before. That would be infrogane!
It'd be just cannibalicous!

Old 04-18-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
It'd be just cannibalicous!
Well...So long as they are all male frogs, who aren't me!

Old 04-18-2011, 09:04 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,942,753 times
Hey sierra, that stuff is pretty cool. its always interesting when it comes out to be similar

the only thing, is that i was born in grand rapids, michigan and not grand rapids, minnesota :P

Old 04-18-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Hey sierra, that stuff is pretty cool. its always interesting when it comes out to be similar

the only thing, is that i was born in grand rapids, michigan and not grand rapids, minnesota :P
Ooops, I guess I was in a hurry and took some other suggestion in the drop-down! I'll correct it in a few.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:10 PM

Burgler - corrected

It probably isn't different, but just in case... I'm not gonna format it this time...

The report was generated with the following birth data: Male, born on 7 October 1987 at 6:45 pm in Grand Rapids (Kent County), Michigan.

Your sun sign is Libra. This is the sign in which the Sun is in your birth chart. Your Ascendant is in Aries, and your Moon is also in Aries.

Partner references which may occur in the text are set for a relationship with a woman. Explanation

Sun in Libra, Moon in Aries

While your essential inner nature is yielding and congenial, circumstances have probably thrust you into a position of leadership. Actually, however, you are most comfortable in an organizing capacity. You are most at ease with people when there is companionship, reciprocity, and exchange of ideas. You work well in groups, partnerships, and cooperative operations. You are the arbitrator, fusing together opposites, often achieving balance and coordination. But your impulsiveness might tip the scales in the other direction. You can become unbalanced and use rash judgment. Always aware of both sides of the issue, you become frustrated when you probe too deeply, so you sympathize with all sides and remain exasperatingly inconclusive.

In love you are affectionate and often passionate. With your insight you can be a great source of comfort to your love partner. You come by your knowledge more through intuition than through intellect. You have a sixth sense that allows you to appraise situations exactly and see through to the heart of a problem.

The key to a more harmonious self lies in curbing your aggressive tendencies and allowing your communicative, companionable self to filter through. By relaxing your search for harmony and the perfect balance, you will be more at peace with yourself and others.

Ascendant in Aries, Mars in the Sixth House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Aries was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Mars is located in the sixth house.

Aries is the first sign of the zodiacal belt and its natives seem also desirous of being "first" in all activities with which they happen to be involved. The cardinality of the sign makes you extremely active and capable of displaying ambition, impulsiveness, courage, and boldness in order to satisfy your desire for prominence in the world.

The general course of your life will be filled with many 'ups' and 'downs' and changes conforming very much with the psychological nature of your temperament. Whether you triumph or not in life depends on your ability to develop your most positive inborn qualities and, simultaneously, exert some control over your less favorable characteristics, such as a lack of prudence, and a certain disregard for the feelings and opinions of others.

Aries gives a tendency for its natives to be inclined to politics and public work. You should be successful (or at least attempt to be so) in any work or activity that necessitates pioneering ideas and/or a militant disposition. You also appear to have an ardent attitude in any project that somehow or another involves new concepts or original work and in which you are given a position of leadership. One of your problems is that in your love for achievement in novel projects you tend to destroy old concepts and former contributions which would, perhaps, have been useful for your endeavors. Impulsive, critical, despising mean or dubious acts, you will create many excellent friendships but also important enemies. Your life is rich in passion and ardent love. In sexual matters you are quick, aggressive, and to the point. You also are a lover of pleasures, which you feel with a bright, open, and sparkling character.

Mars, the ruler of your life events, is found located in the sixth house. This location of Mars, is not altogether harmonious with the sign which it rules. The sixth house denotes subordination and limitations. Unfortunately, the more you resist these impositions of destiny, the more tied and bound to them you will find yourself. If you can view the naturally imposed limitations with perspective, the better and faster solution will come flowing throughout life as if magically produced.

Moon in the First House

The Moon is in the first house. This position indicates that you are strongly influenced by your feelings and moods.

Your awareness of yourself is influenced by your momentary feelings, and this perception is subject to rapid changes of mood and emotion. In time, you will learn to understand why you react as you do to various situations, and then you can begin to change your response patterns and take more control of your life.

Others sense your lack of emotional self-sufficiency and tend to get involved in your personal affairs, even if you try to prevent it. You express your sensitivity through an emotional need to nurture and be nurtured by others. While you would like to have guidance and supervision concerning your goals and objectives, it would be better to achieve your aims independently so that you will not feel obligated to others.

The advantage of this position lies in your ability to sense other people's needs and desires.

In fact, you have a calming effect on people who are under stress, and this makes you ideally suited for working with the public.

Mars Opposition Ascendant

Mars opposition the Ascendant shows that you attract people who threaten you. You do not really have that much self-confidence; your aggressive actions are an attempt to convince yourself that you do.

Meeting others in competition is how you learn to assert yourself constructively, with greater self-control and discipline. Naturally argumentative, you are not the easiest person to get along with. You must learn to be more compromising if you want peace and harmony. Making concessions shows strength of character, not weakness, and if you realize this, you will be respected for your maturity.

In personal relationships, your offensive tactics force you to raise your defenses when the going gets rough.

But an attitude of superiority often masks feelings of inferiority or inadequacy. You have a lot of creative energy you should express. Remember, it is what you do rather than what you say you can do that is important. Develop more self-control, or you will run into many troublesome situations that could be extremely difficult to resolve.

Sun in the Seventh House

The Sun was found in the seventh house at the time of your birth. Among other things, this means that your individuality is required to accomplish certain important developments in connection with associations and marriage. It appears, that you will be married to a rather proud but dignified individual, and much of all the progress that you will make in life will be a derivation of your relationship.

In any instance, you can expect throughout life the origination of lasting attachments and noble friendships.

Venus in the Seventh House

Venus was found in your seventh house at the time of birth. Regarding marriage and other intimate relationships this is one of the best influences existing. You have been promised a happy relationship with a very attractive, lovely, and pleasing person. You have the potential to derive both emotional and financial gain through this connection.

Your individuality is thrust toward the environment and this will lead to happiness as well as a psychological compensation for any disabilities. In your interaction with other human beings, there will be harmonious relationships.

You will achieve balance through sentimental affection, aesthetics, art, and relationships.

Saturn in the Ninth House

Saturn was found in the ninth house at the time of birth. This indicates that your concern over the impermanence of all things will urge you to restrict your personality traits and assume a position of caution and planning before pursuing any important matter.

In a practical sense, your attitude to all higher intellectual functions is that of a studious, serious, and meditative person. You must, however, be attentive to the possible presence of several challenging elements in your intellectual make-up such as depression, fear, and severity.

Astrological Data used for Short Report - Personal Portraitfor Burgler (male)
born on 7 Oct 1987 local time 6:45 pm
in Grand Rapids (Kent County), MI (US) U.T. 22:45
85w40, 42n58 sid. time 18:06:30

Planetary positionsplanet sign degree motion
Sun Libra 14°07'36 in house 7 direct
Moon Aries 24°08'44 in house 1 direct
Mercury Scorpio 9°19'08 in house 7 direct
Venus Libra 26°21'59 in house 7 direct
Mars Virgo 29°26'47 in house 6 direct
Jupiter Aries 26°05'49 in house 1 retrograde
Saturn Sagittarius 16°27'07 in house 9 direct
Uranus Sagittarius 23°16'29 in house 9 direct
Neptune Capricorn 5°20'49 in house 10 direct
Pluto Scorpio 8°52'44 in house 7 direct
True Node Aries 2°23'12 end of house 12 retrograde
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)Ascendant Aries 2°58'26
2nd House Taurus 14°33'53
3rd House Gemini 10°36'36
Imum Coeli Cancer 1°29'34
5th House Cancer 22°37'44
6th House Leo 19°37'09
Descendant Libra 2°58'26
8th House Scorpio 14°33'53
9th House Sagittarius 10°36'36
Medium Coeli Capricorn 1°29'34
11th House Capricorn 22°37'44
12th House Aquarius 19°37'09

Major aspectsSun Sextile Saturn 2°20
Moon Opposition Venus 2°13
Moon Conjunction Jupiter 1°57
Moon Trine Saturn 7°42
Moon Trine Uranus 0°52
Mercury Sextile Neptune 3°58
Mercury Conjunction Pluto 0°26
Venus Opposition Jupiter 0°16
Venus Sextile Uranus 3°05
Mars Square Neptune 5°54
Mars Opposition Ascendant 3°32
Jupiter Trine Uranus 2°49
Neptune Sextile Pluto 3°32
Neptune Square Ascendant 2°22
Numbers indicate orb (deviation from the exact aspect angle).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships