Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2011, 05:19 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,645,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
It is amazing how on some topics women specially in the comfort of just discussion online think a guy should be one way but you just know that it would be reversed if the situation was reversed.

I have been in the situation specially at night clubs where I brought a date who was super hot, she dressed super hot, and as soon as I went to get a drink or something from the bar I saw guys swoon on her and sit in my chair trying to hit on her. And when I came back either they were "oh sorry dude" (even though they saw me with her) or some would not get up from mt chair and look at me with a "what's up dude?" look and then I had to say something.

Being easy going is one thing but it can tax you after a while.
Sorry dude my a$$! lmao They knew you were p*ssed man! lol Works every SINGLE time!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2011, 05:27 PM

Other MEN know when they crossed "that line". They also know when other men aren't too fond of the idea. More often then not, not a single word is said. A look is all that is needed. Oops!

Old 02-14-2011, 05:33 PM

164 posts, read 211,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
Other MEN know when they crossed "that line". They also know when other men aren't too fond of the idea. More often then not, not a single word is said. A look is all that is needed. Oops!
I would imagine hitting on someone else's GF would be enought to make them realise they've crosses "the line". But the thing is... I'm not really bothered if they did it without knowing... I'm bothered if they persist doing it... after I show up. That would be the point(where under normal circumstances) I would start being very hostile to them.

Old 02-14-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_analist View Post
I would imagine hitting on someone else's GF would be enought to make them realise they've crosses "the line". But the thing is... I'm not really bothered if they did it without knowing... I'm bothered if they persist doing it... after I show up. That would be the point(where under normal circumstances) I would start being very hostile to them.
That situation like lionking was describing is a mark of a snake in the grass. He saw her with him, yet he proceeded to do it anyway! Some guys are like that. It's all what they can get away with. That is until someone puts the kibosh on their plans. Some guys are real douche bags. Nip it in the butt before it goes any further. So they say she doesn't like that and you shouldn't. Well, I don't know many men who wouldn't! lol

Old 02-14-2011, 05:47 PM

Hmmm.... maybe *says in a ladies voice* he was just trying to be nice and show me some attention? Us, well he ISN'T taking MY chair to do it! lol My hamburger is getting cold. Beat it pest! lmao

Old 02-14-2011, 06:04 PM

One more, then I'll leave you be buddy! lol We KNOW the difference of a classmate, neighbor, friend, co-worker etc. Some guy foaming at the mouth doesn't count!

Old 02-14-2011, 06:06 PM

164 posts, read 211,353 times
Quote:
Hmmm.... maybe *says in a ladies voice* he was just trying to be nice and show me some attention? Us, well he ISN'T taking MY chair to do it! lol My hamburger is getting cold. Beat it pest! lmao
As I told my GF when told "Meigby he is trying to be nice and give me some attention". I don't care ) He's not allowed to do that... I mean sure he can be nice... but once he starts giving you attention... we have a problem. He oviouslly would not take the time to give you attention if he wasn't up to no good. Especially with lots of other women around.

By the way I think I'm gonna break the mother****er's neck (the one that was hitting on my GF a few days back). My GF told me he befrieded her on facebook... and when I looked yes he did. So let me get this right... he didn't befriend her before(even if he was a friend of her brother for a long time... he could have befriended her anytime in the past... but nope... he choses to do so now... after hittin' on her). Now he already knew... that we ere together... that I picked up on his hittin on her... that I didn't like it. And he still persists ? Is this guy a masochist? Did he not notice I am twice his size and all muscles? I mean... wtf... I'll ask her for his YM! id... I will tell him to stay the **** away from her... and if I catch him again "looking in my bag"... I will break his head off.

Old 02-14-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_analist View Post
As I told my GF when told "Meigby he is trying to be nice and give me some attention". I don't care ) He's not allowed to do that... I mean sure he can be nice... but once he starts giving you attention... we have a problem. He oviouslly would not take the time to give you attention if he wasn't up to no good. Especially with lots of other women around.

By the way I think I'm gonna break the mother****er's neck (the one that was hitting on my GF a few days back). My GF told me he befrieded her on facebook... and when I looked yes he did. So let me get this right... he didn't befriend her before(even if he was a friend of her brother for a long time... he could have befriended her anytime in the past... but nope... he choses to do so now... after hittin' on her). Now he already knew... that we ere together... that I picked up on his hittin on her... that I didn't like it. And he still persists ? Is this guy a masochist? Did he not notice I am twice his size and all muscles? I mean... wtf... I'll ask her for his YM! id... I will tell him to stay the **** away from her... and if I catch him again "looking in my bag"... I will break his head off.
Some guys are like that man. If she can't control herself, I'd be looking for a new Mrs. You aren't even married yet. That isn't a good sign of character ALREADY. Don't waste the effort on the guy. It'll just be someone else next time. See if she stops. If not I'd give her the boot!

Old 02-14-2011, 06:25 PM

1,695 posts, read 4,675,874 times
Quote:
Some guys are like that man. If she can't control herself, I'd be looking for a new Mrs. You aren't even married yet. That isn't a good sign of character ALREADY. Don't waste the effort on the guy. It'll just be someone else next time. See if she stops. If not I'd give her the boot!
agreed. seems as though shes liking the attention and egging him on. that would be cause for the end of the relationship right there.

problem solved before its gets to be a MUCH bigger problem.

her allowing the ongoing attention and 'friending' him on FB is far beyond someone simply hitting on her, and you getting jealous.

youd be better off with someone else.

Old 02-14-2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedonym View Post
agreed. seems as though shes liking the attention and egging him on. that would be cause for the end of the relationship right there.

problem solved before its gets to be a MUCH bigger problem.

her allowing the ongoing attention and 'friending' him on FB is far beyond someone simply hitting on her, and you getting jealous.

youd be better off with someone else.
That makes ALL the difference in the world. Is she a ...... "I'm taken, leave me be" type gal or a "Mmmmm, that sounds nice, where do you wanna meet" type gal? Most women I know are smart enough to know the difference as well. They know when some dude is "TRYING". A keeper tells them NO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships