Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 08:29 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,678,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC10000 View Post
Met a girl and been going out as "friends" for the last 3 weeks, Iv'e been interested in going out with her as more than friends but she seemed to give mixed messages abotu what she wants. Finally on the 4th week she comes out and says she likes me alot and has "fallen for me" and didn't know she couldv'e developed such feelings for me but it's happened, but she is so confused because she's come out of a ****ty relationship and has no idea what to think about what. Then she tells me she doesn't wan't me to wait for her to be ready and to find someone who will make her happy. i tell her without sounding desparate that I think we have something really great going and I don't mind giving her space and time to work herself out and that I'd like to take things as slow as she want's. She still seems reluctant and thinks I shouldn't bother waiting for her. Now what?
You may want to ask her if she has any girl friends she can trust to give you back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2011, 08:51 PM

343 posts, read 524,269 times
She loves your attention and affection. Did her boyfriend dump her? It's important to know. Sounds like she needs validation & someone to desire her and you're giving it.

Watch out when she gets 'strong' again and may move on.

Old 03-05-2011, 10:45 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,678,046 times
Are her girl friends the best persons to ask?

Old 10-10-2014, 03:39 PM

1 posts, read 476 times
Man I'm going through same story wow! true what they say nothing is new under the SUN'. I'm 24 and I think I'm going to wait, coz I tried taking another girl out just to move on and then I felt wrong coz I realized I really want her so ill wait till I can't no more or till I find someone I really like or when I see her really move on.

Old 04-04-2017, 02:32 PM

1 posts, read 266 times
Hii hunny I'm still in work I don't now maybe today I have to stay here because I'm helping my boss to work please if I go in room I'll call if not don't wait hunny go to sleep because I know you to need to work tomorrow I love you so much hunny I miss really. She write me like that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships