Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 02:07 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,368,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter18 View Post
True that, better to be alone than to be with a woman who's always looking for reasons to dump you, you are on the right track.

Don't encourage him.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:09 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,494,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
I put that winking smiley there for a reason.

Truth is, having a family (should you ever change your mind) doesn't necessarily require vast wealth.

You could meet a woman one day that makes very good money, completely changes the way you now view the world, and makes you scratch your head and wonder why you ever thought you could live without her. Or a family.

Or...you may always want to be single. And, there is nothing wrong with that.

But, single and celibate AND searching for love relationships is asking a bit much.

And why I suggested a therapist. I don't think there's anything wrong with you except an irrational fear of getting someone pregnant (and by extension, an irrational fear of sex).

I'm not mocking you. I'd never do that. You strike me as rather sweet, actually.

In theory, you don't need a lot of money to raise kids. But I was raised in luxury. If I had kids (which I won't), I think they would deserve to be raised in luxury too.

And I'm not searching for love relationships. I'm content to be single.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
In theory, you don't need a lot of money to raise kids. But I was raised in luxury. If I had kids (which I won't), I think they would deserve to be raised in luxury too.

And I'm not searching for love relationships. I'm content to be single.
So, why'd you start that thread about wanting a relationship without sex?

Old 03-14-2011, 02:12 PM

697 posts, read 1,283,960 times
[quote=city_data91;18274593]In theory, you don't need a lot of money to raise kids. But I was raised in luxury. If I had kids (which I won't), I think they would deserve to be raised in luxury too.

And I'm not searching for love relationships. I'm content to be single.[/quote]

then why do you keep starting thread like this??

Old 03-14-2011, 02:14 PM

Quote:
So, why'd you start that thread about wanting a relationship without sex?
Because posters told me I have nothing to offer just because I don't want sex or marriage. I'm content to be single, but I think I have something to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the old man View Post
then why do you keep starting thread like this??
I'm content to be single, but I view relationships as a status symbol.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:18 PM

817 posts, read 813,856 times
Quote:
Because posters told me I have nothing to offer just because I don't want sex or marriage. I'm content to be single, but I think I have something to offer.

I'm content to be single, but I view relationships as a status symbol.
Most of the posters don't understand that a man can be man enough without being in a pseudo relationship that they get into for the sake of prestige and peer pressure.

Life's a journey of self discovery, and people that believe in an illusory world of power and social approval are just fooling around, you don't seem to belong to that category, be happy that you are above them.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:21 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,816,541 times
Quote:
I see how no one answered my question of what they think I should do if I had sex and it resulted in pregnancy.
Simple. You give up all parental rights and never look back. Should be a simple matter for you.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter18 View Post
Most of the posters don't understand that a man can be man enough without being in a pseudo relationship that they get into for the sake of prestige and peer pressure.

Life's a journey of self discovery, and people that believe in an illusory world of power and social approval are just fooling around, you don't seem to belong to that category, be happy that you are above them.
Not me. I don't care if people wanna be single. Or celibate.

But, when they post saying they'd fear having sex with a woman who'd had a hysterectomy even IF they'd had a vasectomy? I figure that's unusual.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Not me. I don't care if people wanna be single. Or celibate.

But, when they post saying they'd fear having sex with a woman who'd had a hysterectomy even IF they'd had a vasectomy? I figure that's unusual.
Another reason I don't want a vasectomy is because I heard it hurts when you orgasm if you got a vasectomy.

I want to enjoy my orgasm (with myself of course).

And I've never heard of a girl my age getting a hysterectomy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Simple. You give up all parental rights and never look back. Should be a simple matter for you.
You're saying I wouldn't have any legal responsibility to pay for them?

Can you really do that?

Old 03-14-2011, 03:28 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,487,541 times
Quote:
Another reason I don't want a vasectomy is because I heard it hurts when you orgasm if you got a vasectomy.

I want to enjoy my orgasm (with myself of course).

And I've never heard of a girl my age getting a hysterectomy.

You're saying I wouldn't have any legal responsibility to pay for them?

Can you really do that?
Are you kidding me? Millions and millions of women are single mothers that have no financial support because the men just up and left. Left their children to fend for themselves. They could care less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships