Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women: Do you find it sexy when two men greet each other with a kiss on the cheek?
No Way 25 73.53%
Yes! 9 26.47%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 05:29 PM

946 posts, read 2,919,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I wouldn't do it to other guys. I'd probably get punched in the face.

I'd do it to girls, so long as there SO is fine with it, or they're single.
It's a cultural thing, not all men do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
How about a father and son, were both pretty good looking
hahaha, no comment.

Old 04-04-2011, 05:35 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,314,952 times
It really creeps me out... :P And I am not a homophobe...

Old 04-04-2011, 05:41 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,025,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilamx View Post
In some cultures, it's the norm to greet with two or three kisses on each cheek (Middle East, Spain), even for men. I've always found it incredibly sexy when two seemingly masculine, strong men greet each other with kisses...I don't know why but it's just so hot lol. Does any other girl find this sexy too? I think it ties along with the combination of sensitive and strong qualities in a man that a lot of girls find alluring. I just find it odd that this turns me on so much lol.
Ummm, do you also like watching guys get involved in a game of human Legos?

Old 04-04-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Ummm, do you also like watching guys get involved in a game of human Legos?
Actually, now that you mention it, I do find men who do contact sports like wrestling in very little clothing very sexy too. It only applies to straight, masculine men though, I wouldn't be turned on if they weren't my type lol.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:20 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,132,826 times
Quote:
In some cultures, it's the norm to greet with two or three kisses on each cheek (Middle East, Spain), even for men. I've always found it incredibly sexy when two seemingly masculine, strong men greet each other with kisses...I don't know why but it's just so hot lol. Does any other girl find this sexy too? I think it ties along with the combination of sensitive and strong qualities in a man that a lot of girls find alluring. I just find it odd that this turns me on so much lol.
That would be the culture where the boys are in a hurry to grow a beard because that's when they can stop pitching and start catching. And where the Arabic poem talks about there being: "A boy on the other side of the river with a bottom like a peach... what a shame I cannot swim."

OR where they have a saying about 'women being for babies, and boys are for fun.'

Ummm, no.
(Granted I'm not a woman, but....)

Old 04-04-2011, 07:30 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,672,955 times
Quote:
Actually, now that you mention it, I do find men who do contact sports like wrestling in very little clothing very sexy too. It only applies to straight, masculine men though, I wouldn't be turned on if they weren't my type lol.
Wow........I also have much experience in this as well........

Old 04-04-2011, 07:50 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,739,584 times
Quote:
We do it in India. But strictly among brothers from the same womb.

Me and my brah do this all the time.

The one time he came to JFK, I saw him after three years and we kissed each other twice on the cheek. A lot of folks in JFK were startled and I swear they thought we were gay.

But as we all know, this country is quite screwed up A lot of insecure men out there

Old 04-04-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
We do it in India. But strictly among brothers from the same womb.

Me and my brah do this all the time.

The one time he came to JFK, I saw him after three years and we kissed each other twice on the cheek. A lot of folks in JFK were startled and I swear they thought we were gay.

But as we all know, this country is quite screwed up A lot of insecure men out there
Lol yeah I could imagine it could be awkward for some people who aren't accustomed to it to watch. But whatever, people should know there are different customs from their own out there!

Old 04-04-2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Wow........I also have much experience in this as well........
Really? That's sexy. lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships