Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 05:22 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,009,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Ohhhhh I've got LOTS of rules...

If I'm heading to the grocery store and I ask "what do you want for dinner this week?" and you answer "I don't care" then DON'T complain when you get vegetarian chili or pasta primavera for dinner!

*beats chest* Where's my meat...ugga bugga...me man....me need meat!
Knowing my wit, and my personality, if my SO asked me "what do you want from the grocery store?" My answer to that would not have to do with food, but would inevitably get me kicked off of this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2011, 05:25 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,108,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Knowing my wit, and my personality, if my SO asked me "what do you want from the grocery store?" My answer to that would not have to do with food, but would inevitably get me kicked off of this forum.
I didn't know you could get kicked off of this board for saying "Ziploc Freezer Bags."

Wait. Crap.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:26 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,700,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
No, see...that's the thing. It's not the penis that gets away, it's the stream. You can have your manhood pointed in one direction, but the pee will fly out at a crazy angle.
listen to this man. just as we'll never understand the pain of childbirth, you people will never understand the sheer terror we feel when the stream comes out in a direction we don't expect.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:27 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,197,910 times
Quote:
Meh... What's the big deal about Cool Whip?!

What else from the grocery store...?

Old 04-11-2011, 05:30 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,314,413 times
Quote:
well, yes I think every man will wiz along the rim, however, if they're house trained, they should clean it up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
yeah, I've hit the rim when it comes out uncontrollably, but guess what? I act like a homo sapiens and not a neanderthal and clean it up. Hell, if I go in to a public restroom and there's **** on the seat, I'll unravel a ton of toilet paper and clean it up before sitting down.
Wiping it up still leaves residue on which bacteria can fester... unless you are spraying it with a cleaner every time you dribble. I don't know anyone who does that, LOL! It's easier just to wipe it up without cleaner, and leave the seat down to prevent contact with anything else (i.e. pets).

Old 04-11-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Meh... What's the big deal about Cool Whip?!

What else from the grocery store...?
What I was speaking of definitely doesn't come from the grocery store..But Cool Whip definitely could play a part in it!

Old 04-11-2011, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Wiping it up still leaves residue on which bacteria can fester... unless you are spraying it with a cleaner every time you dribble. I don't know anyone who does that, LOL! It's easier just to wipe it up without cleaner, and leave the seat down to prevent contact with anything else (i.e. pets).
They make Clorox Wipes that will clean it up and rid the area of bacteria, while making it smell much better.

That's typically what I do, unless it's in the middle of the night, where I just wipe it up with TP.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:45 PM

37,639 posts, read 46,045,092 times
What nonsense. Am I glad my BF has the cajones to follow his own mind!

Old 04-11-2011, 05:48 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,401,911 times
Quote:
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
Hee hee, apparently he didn't know where he was without his direction.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:57 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,732,613 times
[quote=macgeek;18676573]The Man Rules
a basic guide for women and relationships

These are our rules! Please note.. these are all numbered "1 " ON PURPOSE!
1. Men are NOT mind readers.

Yes, but don't use this for a pass to be insensitive.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

Of course we don't hear you complaining, because you're not in danger of falling in. That darned sensitivity thing agian.

1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides.
Let it be.
Agree, just let me be with whatever I want to do on my own while you watch the sports.

1. Crying is blackmail.
So is mock anger and indignation.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

When I ask for what I want, try not to let the answer (in word or deed) be NO quite so much.

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

Remember this when you want a detailed answer to a question you ask us.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

When we do come to you with a problem, don't tell us to solve it on our own, or act as if we are taking advantage of you if we ask for help.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

If this rule works both ways, agree.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

Can't relate to this one. I think logically.

1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

Agree.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

Can't relate. TV watching is pleasure best enjoyed alone.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

And this is men have been accused of being the equivalent of bears with orangecrate furniture.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

It might not be nice, but it sure is natural.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying , but it is just not worth the hassle.

Don't ask me what's wrong if you don't want to know.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

Agree. The question is, can your ego take the turnabout.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really .

Any woman who would take fashion advice from a heterosexual male might be barking up the wrong tree.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or golf.

I respect my mate's mental privacy. I avoid asking him what he's thinking.

1. You have enough clothes.

For YOU, maybe.

1. You have too many shoes.
Stop fronting, you know you love it.

1. Thank you for reading this.
Thank you for writing this. It speaks to courage, given the climate of 2011's state of male-female relationships.

Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;
Yes, the doghouse was occupied.

But did you know men really don't mind that?

It's like camping.

Yeah, right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships