Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 12:55 PM

951 posts, read 1,812,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
If you are handsome enough, women will care about whatever you talk about.
So true. I've overheard them insulting women, who they have no interest in, to their face and they giggle hysterically. Later the guy will make some obnoxious comment about those stupid *****.

Women will nearly always cut a good looking guy a lot of slack, even when he's being a total azzhole.

It's not that other men are not marketing themselves. It's just that the TV is turned off.

Life can be amusing some times but it is never fair. However, in the end, if "successful", these women usually get the man that they deserve.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2011, 01:24 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,109,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
So true. I've overheard them insulting women, who they have no interest in, to their face and they giggle hysterically. Later the guy will make some obnoxious comment about those stupid *****.

Women will nearly always cut a good looking guy a lot of slack, even when he's being a total azzhole.

It's not that other men are not marketing themselves. It's just that the TV is turned off.

Life can be amusing some times but it is never fair. However, in the end, if "successful", these women usually get the man that they deserve.
Well, I guess there's that, too.

I was just thinking about a couple of weeks ago when I had my date absolutely enraptured with stories about the history and production of mozzarella.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:35 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,242,174 times
Yeah, getting angry with girls who reject you or who don't seem interested in a genuinely nice guy isn't the way to go.

Taking rejection with a big smile on your face is just downright masochistic. Some here might tell you that you should enjoy rejection, but you shouldn't.

I sort of take the middle ground by just being very indifferent. I think in the terms of "If you like me, cool, let's get to know each other. If you don't then I don't give a damn." This way of thinking works best for me.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:27 AM

369 posts, read 618,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
Yeah, getting angry with girls who reject you or who don't seem interested in a genuinely nice guy isn't the way to go.
I don't know about that. I knew a guy who didn't feel any anger because he sees each new date as an innocent woman. He treated a certain woman so nicely, so considerately, took her to expensive places to eat, wherever she wanted to go, listened to all her problems, respected her phobias etc etc. She called him up after the fourth date, hurt him so bad by her words of cruel superficial based rejection that he took a picture of one of his bowel movements and e-mailed it to her as "Here's Dinner"

You have nothing to lose by telling a stupidficial girl off who rejects on looks because she isn't going to see you again anyway so IMO speak your mind. I mean don't ever take a swing at her DON'T DO THAT! and keep the profanity out but speak from your heart and don't be afraid to tell it like it is no matter how "offensive" the truth may be. Some will disagree, some will say to leave her with a good impression because maybe someday she'll think of you with big regrets as the only nice guy in her life who ever liked her, and maybe those people are right because you have to TEACH them.

But I throw the garbage out before I go.

Last edited by WaltHowe; 05-10-2011 at 02:41 AM..

Old 05-10-2011, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
I don't know about that. I knew a guy who didn't feel any anger because he sees each new date as an innocent woman. He treated a certain woman so nicely, so considerately, took her to expensive places to eat, wherever she wanted to go, listened to all her problems, respected her phobias etc etc. She called him up after the fourth date, hurt him so bad by her words of cruel superficial based rejection that he took a picture of one of his bowel movements and e-mailed it to her as "Here's Dinner"

You have nothing to lose by telling a stupidficial girl off who rejects on looks because she isn't going to see you again anyway so IMO speak your mind. I mean don't ever take a swing at her DON'T DO THAT! and keep the profanity out but speak from your heart and don't be afraid to tell it like it is no matter how "offensive" the truth may be. Some will disagree, some will say to leave her with a good impression because maybe someday she'll think of you with big regrets as the only nice guy in her life who ever liked her, and maybe those people are right because you have to TEACH them.

But I throw the garbage out before I go.
I usually don't even waste the time to get in a parting shot b/c they're not worth it. The only time I'll do something like that is with online when they have these silly height requirements. I see making fun of someone's height being no different than making fun of someone who is wheelchair bound because it's nothing anyone can change. It's not acceptable or PC to make fun of or discriminate against a wheelchair bound person, but yet if you're too short or too tall it seems to be alright. I could undsertand if I was heavy & someone was getting onto me about my weight because that's something I have control over and can change. Believe me, if I could sprinkle Miracle-Gro on my head and grow taller, I'd go out and buy cases of the stuff lol.

Old 05-10-2011, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
I usually don't even waste the time to get in a parting shot b/c they're not worth it. The only time I'll do something like that is with online when they have these silly height requirements. I see making fun of someone's height being no different than making fun of someone who is wheelchair bound because it's nothing anyone can change. It's not acceptable or PC to make fun of or discriminate against a wheelchair bound person, but yet if you're too short or too tall it seems to be alright. I could undsertand if I was heavy & someone was getting onto me about my weight because that's something I have control over and can change. Believe me, if I could sprinkle Miracle-Gro on my head and grow taller, I'd go out and buy cases of the stuff lol.
There's nothing that a big guy can do better than you or me except stuff baskets. I could never understand what the female height fetish is about but man a lot of women make a big deal on it. I've even seen women under 5 feet tall demanding that the man they date be over 6 feet tall but I like big amazon women as well as small women so in a way I hope that the little women get all the big guys.............and leave a 6 foot 7 amazon woman for me.

Old 05-10-2011, 03:45 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,208,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
She called him up after the fourth date, hurt him so bad by her words of cruel superficial based rejection that he took a picture of one of his bowel movements and e-mailed it to her as "Here's Dinner"
Here's a great example of the "nice" guy who really isn't so nice, but a mental case.

Old 05-10-2011, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Here's a great example of the "nice" guy who really isn't so nice, but a mental case.
Yeah I thought that was f'd up too.

Old 05-10-2011, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
He's got the Dr Jeckyll Mr Hyde condition set off by too much rejection.

Old 05-10-2011, 06:20 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,988,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRothschild View Post
Being 'bad' doesn't necessarily mean breaking laws and beating on people. Much of the bad boy's allure is in his mystery. His various layers that girls love to peel back and discover. The problem is that most nice guys don't know anything about this & most bad boys become masters in it.
Ah, that's just one of the many sorts of bad boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships