Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 06:58 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,832,228 times

Advertisements

And here we have more examples of TVSG's misogynistic viewpoint. It's never ending.

This is a man who'll be posting here when he's at the end of his life, huddled in front of his computer with the TV to the side programmed to sports, wearing stained boxers and a dingy bathrobe with both (along with his overhanging belly) spattered with stale milk from the Froot Loops dinner and BBQ sauce from the take-out wings.

Still convinced that the woman of his dreams is sitting at the end of a computer screen free dating site he'll get his jollies, so all will be well.

^^^^^^^^^^This, to which I will add a value sized bag of Doritos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2011, 07:52 PM

1,431 posts, read 2,481,082 times
Our way of relating (inborn? socio-cultural?) strikes me as strange and cold at times.

Most of us wouldn't/don't spend $100 or more on our best friends on birthdays or Christmas. Yet we'll spend it on a person we have only the slightest knowledge of.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:15 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelorn View Post
Our way of relating (inborn? socio-cultural?) strikes me as strange and cold at times.

Most of us wouldn't/don't spend $100 or more on our best friends on birthdays or Christmas. Yet we'll spend it on a person we have only the slightest knowledge of.

Good Point. I think you just changed the rest of my life with that post-LOL

Old 06-13-2011, 06:56 AM

1,549 posts, read 2,583,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Honey...no one is that interesting.

Bus dates? Whats next? Soup kitchen?
You could volunteer at a soup kitchen together!

Old 06-13-2011, 06:58 AM

1,549 posts, read 2,583,412 times
Oh and about the bus dates thing, when my husband and I were dating in college we didn't have any money. We did have student bus passes though so sometimes we would actually take the bus together to the airport together and get an ice cream at the airport while we watched the planes take off. We would talk about all the exotic trips we hoped to someday take together. It doesn't take a ton of money to have a good time if you like the person...

Old 06-13-2011, 09:38 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,712,660 times
Take note chicks. Look who you area avoiding when you avoid cheap dates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
A lot of women think they have gold dripping out their pu$$y
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEarth View Post
Not jealous at all.

I think it's funny how some women get wet panties by how much some dude will spend on them. If you want to schmooze with guys who will throw money at you like you have a golden pu$$y, more power to you.

Even if I had an endless supply of money, I would rather pay a high-class hooker than wine and dine some gold-diggers. Either way, I'm getting laid, but at least I respect the hooker, as she is upfront about her intentions.

And there is a huge difference on not having the cash to spend and just not spending it cause you are cheap.

Cheap men can act cheap, and treat women just as cheaply. Who would want to spend time with anyone who woul equate a sex worker with a date? Not me and my golden box. Thats for sure.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:49 AM

34,090 posts, read 82,975,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
$110 the first time around and
then like $50 or so on the second date.
Both dates had happy endings...
is this as much of a euphemism as "date" is?

Old 06-15-2011, 03:02 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
A lot of women think they have gold dripping out their pu$$y
They do, its called Urine

Seems like most woman I date, previously dated broke blokes: Men with no job, Men with no car, Men who couldn't afford theyre own Children, Men that couldn't afford to even pay Dutch when going out. And these are fairly well to do Woman. If not broke they seem to have something else messed up in their lives. Ok, well I'm a non-committal dateaholic so I can't talk either, but I'm not broke either!

Old 06-15-2011, 03:07 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
They do, its called Urine

Seems like most woman I date, previously dated broke blokes: Men with no job, Men with no car, Men who couldn't afford theyre own Children, Men that couldn't afford to even pay Dutch when going out. And these are fairly well to do Woman. If not broke they seem to have something else messed up in their lives. Ok, well I'm a non-committal dateaholic so I can't talk either, but I'm not broke either!
THICK GOLD-lol

So how did they date men if they had no car?

Old 06-15-2011, 03:17 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
THICK GOLD-lol

So how did they date men if they had no car?
Apparently the Woman drove. Like most people, I shut down when someone complains about a former boyfriend. It's not like your listening about some previous boyfriend who was a great lover. I'd want to hear about that and learn some new technique.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships