Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 05:49 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,055,107 times

Advertisements

As her cheating with man?

I've heard of men getting turned on by their wives cheating with another woman. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I personally believe a married person cheating with the same sex is as bad as cheating with the opposite sex. What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2011, 05:55 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,827,838 times
If the guy is turned on then it doesn't sound like he considers it cheating? In which case it's between the two of them and how their relationship works.

I'm pretty sure my SO would consider it cheating, and therefore a deal breaker. And I'm pretty sure he gets totally turned on by the thought of me with another woman.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:57 PM

52,239 posts, read 52,648,334 times
Cheating is cheating.....

Old 06-12-2011, 06:00 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,559,149 times
The issue with cheating is that it erodes/destroys trust. Doesn't really matter who you're cheating with...lying and sneaking around is lying and sneaking around regardless of the details.

If it's some sort of arrangement you've cleared with your primary partner, or something they've requested due to a fetish, it's not cheating. It's just part of your relationship. "Cheating" implies dishonesty and secrecy.

Old 06-12-2011, 06:07 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,083,287 times
Are the girls willing to be punished with a spanking?

Just askin, OK

Old 06-12-2011, 06:59 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post

I've heard of men getting turned on by their wives cheating with another woman. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I personally believe a married person cheating with the same sex is as bad as cheating with the opposite sex. What do you think?
I agree completely! Any cheating is disgusting!

End of story.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:01 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,459,397 times
Of course. Why would the sex of the person they're cheating with make a difference?

Old 06-12-2011, 07:33 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,707,267 times
Quote:

You are talking about two different things

First of all, cheating with a same sex partner is no better or worse than cheating with an opposite sex person - it's all still cheating.

As for any man who would enjoy watching his wife with another woman - that's not cheating if he knows and encourages the behavior. It's a perversion of the marriage vows as I understand them, but you can't really call it cheating since he knows and approves.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:37 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,468,786 times
I agree that it's still cheating, unless she has permission. For the sake of argument, let's say I was turned on by it. It would still be cheating, even so, IMO, and I'd be highly displeased. My take is that if there's something my wife or g/f wants that I can't provide, she should discuss it with me first. I'm very open-minded and willing to consider unconventional arrangements, but I am NOT willing to be taken for granted or my opinions and concerns dismissed without consultation.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:11 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,309,472 times
Quote:

Cheating is cheating, but I don't think anyone should be ashamed of being turned on by their wife cheating with another woman (or man). It's not like they can help it. Plus some guys get turned on by their wife cheating on them with another man. Weird but it's not our place to judge what their reaction should be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships