Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 08:31 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,958,245 times

Advertisements

I only moisturize the leather seats once every few months. It was just an example of things I do.

Robee - I keep on whining here, because we are still discussing the same topic over 14 pages now. Withdrawing from the discussion now is rude in my opinion. A few pages back I wrote down what I am going to do about the situation and my husband just came from the doggy walk and said, he wants to try the list thing again.

He just reminded me of the list and I said, there is no list, the two things he just fixed are all he needed to do. He was surprised and I said, yes, it was 10 minutes of chores that we were fighting about for weeks. And he agreed it was BS from him to fight that for so long.
he said to just write a list in the future and he will do it within a week. That sounds good. Did not work in the past, but we'll see.

My husband was not spoiled as a kid. His mom was a single mom raising 3 kids. He did chores at home and hated them. I don't think he did alot, there was a step dad in the picture at some times. Since he did not grow up with a steady parenting, I was patient. But after 6 years being together, he figured it out. I even make it easy for him and do most myself and tell him EXACTLY, what I would like him to do, so there is no misunderstanding.

Since you guys get tired of my whining and my husband - once again - promised to change, I'll like to close the thread and drink a Weizen

Old 06-14-2011, 08:33 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,143,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Since you guys get tired of my whining and my husband - once again - promised to change, I'll like to close the thread and drink a Weizen
See ya next time!

Old 06-14-2011, 08:35 PM

Violett - I don't appreciate that you think you can tell me how I am. I am not an American, I write things different and I don't think you have the right to judge that I am superficial after reading some of my posts.

No,he has no friends. He is difficult (surprise) and most of the coworkers at the same rank are way younger then him (surprise) and he apparently can't be friends with older one's because of the rank issue.
No interests other than cars, videogames, shopping.
Yes, he listens to my worries and stresses and yes, he ignores it then.

Old 06-14-2011, 08:37 PM

I think, everything is said and now people start picking on my and finding reasons to make me look bad and I am just not into that.

Thanks to everybody for your input, I appreciate most posts and it helped alot.

GOOD NIGHT!!

Old 06-14-2011, 08:52 PM

17,634 posts, read 22,630,766 times
We lived in Mannheim drei jahre. I was an Army brat going to high school. We had lots of FUn going to festivals & traveling around Germany playing high school sports.

Best of Luck to you both.

Guten Nacht...

Old 06-14-2011, 08:54 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,332,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Violett - I don't appreciate that you think you can tell me how I am. I am not an American, I write things different and I don't think you have the right to judge that I am superficial after reading some of my posts.

No,he has no friends. He is difficult (surprise) and most of the coworkers at the same rank are way younger then him (surprise) and he apparently can't be friends with older one's because of the rank issue.
No interests other than cars, videogames, shopping.
Yes, he listens to my worries and stresses and yes, he ignores it then.
Liking someone because they take you on "exciting trips" is superficial.

Staying with someone because there's "much worse out there" and you "don't want to be alone" is based on fear.

It doesn't matter if you're American, German or from Mars. It is what it is; culture is irrelevant.

You say he accepts you (fine) and that he listens, except that from every single thing you've told us, it doesn't sound like he's listening or understanding where you're coming from at all.

Old 06-14-2011, 08:56 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,688,647 times
Closed at OP request.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships