Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 08:47 AM

22,339 posts, read 29,439,446 times

Advertisements

Ok so I decided to try it again for the 3rd time. I figured it would be ok since the last two times were disasters!

So the first guy I go out with was a complete manwhor and I couldn't even breath because he was busy trying to stick his tongue down my throat!! He then told me "my girls on my boat would just love you"..FIRED!!

Date #2-We meet up last, last sat night. Decent guy, so so attractive. We have a nice time. We meet up again the next day at the mall where he wants to buy me VS panties. Ok free stuff that's fine. Well then we go into a store and he buys a C-ring. I was like ok?? Whatever floats your boat. So he drives me to my car and all of a sudden pulls his peeper out, puts the C-ring on and starts stroking it!!! I'm like WTF???? Needless to say that was the last time I saw him. He kept texting me to see me and I was like this isn't going to work out. He was like what about casual sex? I said no. Kept texting me to see me. He then texts me last night again after a few days of not and I told him I thought we agreed to not talk and he was like can I call? I said no. He then sent me this crazy text telling me that I'd never find anyone like him who likes sex as much as I do and that we're alot alike and then proceeds to tell me that I have a reputation all over town for being a W and its not his style FIRED!!

Took my profile down

This is exactly why I'm single..

Old 06-15-2011, 08:50 AM

34,090 posts, read 82,988,469 times
Come up to NC sometime. I'll buy dinner and a few drinks.
We'll go from there.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:10 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
ah, deja vu...

you sure know how to pick 'em

Old 06-15-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
ah, deja vu...

you sure know how to pick 'em

Obviously I had no idea of what I was getting into so how can you say I know how to pick 'em???

Old 06-15-2011, 09:15 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Obviously I had no idea of what I was getting into so how can you say I know how to pick 'em???
I think he means that maybe you should re-examine your thought processes for the guys you may be interested in.

I know a LOT of people who met their spouses on Match. Really, it seems to be the only online dating site where I hear nothing but positive stories from those who choose to use it. The only negative stories are from folks here on CD. In real life, I know at least 15 couples who met and got married (or are engaged) after connecting on Match. Havent heard any other success story from other sites.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I think he means that maybe you should re-examine your thought processes for the guys you may be interested in.

I know a LOT of people who met their spouses on Match. Really, it seems to be the only online dating site where I hear nothing but positive stories from those who choose to use it. The only negative stories are from folks here on CD. In real life, I know at least 15 couples who met and got married (or are engaged) after connecting on Match. Havent heard any other success story from other sites.

My thought process?? I didn't realize there was anything else besides someone who had a job, decent looking and no kids..

I've also heard good things about match.com but maybe its just not for me..

Old 06-15-2011, 09:24 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
i'm not just talking about these two guys. if my memory serves me correctly, this is not your first thread on this subject, is it?

that's why i said deja vu ... reading your post, I felt like I'd been here before.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:25 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
My thought process?? I didn't realize there was anything else besides someone who had a job, decent looking and no kids..

I hope you're joking about that. If all you are asking is "Hey, you're cute, do you have a job? Any kids? No? Great, lets go out" then you'll never find someone.

Again, I hope you are joking about that. Did see the little emocon so I am not sure.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:32 AM

I'm not joking at all. I don't think that's asking too much. I do not like/want kids so that has to be in place with someone I date. As for them having a job, I think that's pretty much normal and as for them being attractive, I think that's pretty normal as well. I'm not interested in dating someone I don't find attractive..

Yes, as I stated, this was my 3rd time on Match.com...

Old 06-15-2011, 10:07 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,643,526 times
Quote:
My thought process?? I didn't realize there was anything else besides someone who had a job, decent looking and no kids.
Gee, and they say women's standards are too high. Sounds like yours are too broad. When you cast such a big net, it's no wonder you end up with jerks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships