Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2012, 04:01 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,843,964 times

Advertisements

Why do I suddenly feel like a babe in boob heaven? Some wonderful response from some smart and honest woman...Had to laugh when Miss J 74 stuck in the little person being amused eating pop corn...I wish I could be one of those passive watchers of interesting threads....It was like an enigma was before us and we were all trying to figure out what made our cosmetic change artist girl tick.

You can't help but taking a few low blows and giving them- The whole thing defied logic and was frustrating ...now that things have settle in...I would like to see Miss cosmetic change artist girl..post a topic...something else...maybe another issue we can discuss-- that is NOT about herself. She's a pretty good debater and artful dodger....we can switch over from her body to her mind.....She may be quirky...but she does have a good share of smarts....Just makes me wonder about the mind- what else could be residing in this modernist.....?

Old 07-22-2012, 07:18 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,313,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
You talk about common sense, if we could use some, so could you, miss high and mighty. You're on this forum as well so I'd venture to guess you're no better then the next person here.
Haha ok Miss Inferiority Complex.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:25 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,750,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Haha ok Miss Inferiority Complex.

Okay miss conceited and looks obsessed.

call it even.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Why do I suddenly feel like a babe in boob heaven? Some wonderful response from some smart and honest woman...Had to laugh when Miss J 74 stuck in the little person being amused eating pop corn...I wish I could be one of those passive watchers of interesting threads....It was like an enigma was before us and we were all trying to figure out what made our cosmetic change artist girl tick.

You can't help but taking a few low blows and giving them- The whole thing defied logic and was frustrating ...now that things have settle in...I would like to see Miss cosmetic change artist girl..post a topic...something else...maybe another issue we can discuss-- that is NOT about herself. She's a pretty good debater and artful dodger....we can switch over from her body to her mind.....She may be quirky...but she does have a good share of smarts....Just makes me wonder about the mind- what else could be residing in this modernist.....?
LOL. It will never happen, mark my words.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Okay miss conceited and looks obsessed.
I wouldn't consider any of those insults.

Quote:
LOL. It will never happen, mark my words.
You bet it won't, the internet is my playground.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I wouldn't consider any of those insults.

You bet it won't, the internet is my playground.

Which is the very reason why there's a drastic difference between me and you (beleive it or not, I'm glad of this).

Honestly I'm going to put you on ignore and you should do the same. We offer nothing to one another. bye.

edit: Tsk. Tsk. that's your conceited side talking, thinking I long to be conceited, looks obsessed and vapid. WTH. It's not rocket science btw. Any woman can think like you -- most of us choose not to. Convinced or not, I won't be buying any make up and breast implants to keep up with you. Sorry. LOL.

Last edited by Doll Eyes; 07-22-2012 at 08:09 PM..

Old 07-22-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Which is the very reason why there's a drastic difference between me and you (beleive it or not, I'm glad of this).
I don't believe it, because you're trying too hard to convince me of it.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Honestly I'm going to put you on ignore and you should do the same. We offer nothing to one another. bye.
Quit attempting to engage me then. I never address you for any reason, yet we always seem to be interacting with each other on here, wonder why?

Old 07-22-2012, 08:18 PM

417 posts, read 825,989 times
I usually try to avoid hard and fast generalizations, but aesthetic based cosmic surgery is one area where I join the masses of dissenters who espouse "anyone without a deformity getting it just lacks confidence." All in all, there is nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery (implants, tummy tuck, etc). However, I don't think such procedures are ever really done from an innately positive stand point. Of course I wouldn't look down on someone with them or anything though. Do whatever makes u feel good, I suppose. I will certainly look at them....although I don't like to feel the fakes. Implants just don't feel natural. They're nto fun to suck on either.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:25 PM

464 posts, read 480,137 times
Mines are real and they are FABULOUS!

If you want implants, do you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships