Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 09:35 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
She kept saying something about Secret deodorant....I was sweating profusely that day and might of had wet underarm stain on my shirt.
aahahahaha, she thought you were stinky!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2011, 09:38 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
I'll fully admit: sometimes I just can't pick up little hints or small things that would make me think there's attraction from her.

Honestly sometimes it's best to just be blunt with me. Sometimes "Well I've always wanted to go to the movies..." Should be " Hey, wanna go see a movie!"

Old 06-21-2011, 09:41 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
aahahahaha, she thought you were stinky!
Apparently.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'll fully admit: sometimes I just can't pick up little hints or small things that would make me think there's attraction from her.

Honestly sometimes it's best to just be blunt with me. Sometimes "Well I've always wanted to go to the movies..." Should be " Hey, wanna go see a movie!"
Could you imagine if we spoke guy language!!!!

Lady-I think that trash is a little stinky dear.
or Lady turned to man-language
Take out that damn trash, if you want sex tonight!

Lady-The car sounds funny.
Man-Language-The car sounds like shat freaken get it fixed ya bum.

Lady-Oh that was nice your fav. sports player won some championship.
Man-language-Who the F cares.

Lady-I think I need some cuddling to nite.
Man-language- Wanna bump uglies?

Old 06-21-2011, 09:56 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Could you imagine if we spoke guy language!!!!

Lady-I think that trash is a little stinky dear.
or Lady turned to man-language
Take out that damn trash, if you want sex tonight!

Lady-The car sounds funny.
Man-Language-The car sounds like shat freaken get it fixed ya bum.

Lady-Oh that was nice your fav. sports player won some championship.
Man-language-Who the F cares.

Lady-I think I need some cuddling to nite.
Man-language- Wanna bump uglies?
That's how men will process these, actually. Or many of them.

I bet if you tag the phrase "Or no sex tonight" on any small favor you ask your man to do, he'll probably get up and do it because he's getting sex for doing something he should do anyway.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:

I bet if you tag the phrase "Or no sex tonight" on any small favor you ask your man to do, he'll probably get up and do it because he's getting sex for doing something he should do anyway.
Yeah It's a key I know this.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:40 AM

1,133 posts, read 2,283,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
Yes, she was sitting next to me. When I was about to leave, she touched my knee as her way of saying goodbye.

And she showed other signs of being into me. It's hard to explain, but I could sense it.

I think she views me as being so much younger than her, but that could be a good thing. There are men her age that are attracted to girls my age. And it's not unheard of for a woman her age to be into guys my age.

But you could be right. It's possible that she just views me as a kid and nothing more.
It seems that her touching of the knee was a farewell gesture. Just like how people hug and kiss as a greeting and farewell, it doesn't imply anything beyond social manners.

I'm not discounting that she was attracted to you, but based on that alone is not sufficient evidence... what others signs of being into you did she show? And are you just curious if she was or do you want to take this somewhere?

Old 06-22-2011, 09:43 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,723,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
Yes, she was sitting next to me. When I was about to leave, she touched my knee as her way of saying goodbye.

And she showed other signs of being into me. It's hard to explain, but I could sense it.

I think she views me as being so much younger than her, but that could be a good thing. There are men her age that are attracted to girls my age. And it's not unheard of for a woman her age to be into guys my age.

But you could be right. It's possible that she just views me as a kid and nothing more.
Yeah, that would be my guess. Of course, my daughter's first and last boyfriend said that he didn't feel like we liked him, because we're always huggy, touchy with each other and wasn't with him. So? We started being more affectionate to him, started giving him hugs when he showed up and left, kissed him on his cheek on his birthday, etc. The next thing you know, he told my daughter I wanted to f**k him...BECAUSE of that very same affection. Of course, it also turned out that he was mentally ILL!

Many people touch. Never assume that the person WANTS you. You could end up looking like a complete fool. If you think someone is attracted to you, then you need to TALK about it.

Old 06-22-2011, 09:46 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,723,401 times
Quote:

It's funny....yes, that's how men will process those statements, but if a woman actually talked to him in "man-talk" on a regular basis, most men would be offended. Whether they want to admit it or not, men who are into women, want a woman to talk like one....not incessantly, not yammering, but more gentle speech.

I LOVE your last paragraph...so honest and so true!! LOL

Old 06-22-2011, 09:52 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,471,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
It seems that her touching of the knee was a farewell gesture. Just like how people hug and kiss as a greeting and farewell, it doesn't imply anything beyond social manners.

I'm not discounting that she was attracted to you, but based on that alone is not sufficient evidence... what others signs of being into you did she show? And are you just curious if she was or do you want to take this somewhere?
Like I said, it's hard to explain. But when she talked to me, I could sense that she had a thing for me.

I'd be open to the idea of taking this somewhere.

I know of someone that just turned 23 and he's dating a woman in her early 30s.

And there was an even older woman that made it more obvious she had a thing for me. This woman was 43. She stared at me a lot. And when they handed out condoms during class, they said they were giving us a few. They gave me 8 condoms and I said "That's more than a few." And this cougar said "You'll need them for later"

What's with these cougars being into me? Why can't I attract a girl my own age?

Last edited by city_data91; 06-22-2011 at 10:19 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships