Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2011, 07:50 AM

24,488 posts, read 41,186,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I am not attracted to men who are short, fat and bald- so there is really no difference. We are attracted to what we like.

However, men, reality check, don't expect to date Angelina Jolie, unless you look like Brad Pitt, and have a bank account to match.

A fat chick is better than no chick...they are usually good cooks, and more fun in bed.. If I was a guy, I would rather have a big girl than a Paris Hilton, anyday!
You did point out one thing that I wish my gf did.. and that is cook. I'm the cook around the house. Oh well.. We're going to travel the world in September to learn how to cook.. hope it works.

Do you really need a Brad Pitt bank account to get a hot girl? I think a modest net worth (a few million).. I think most people (girls or guys) want to know that you have not been careless enough to put yourself in a position to worry about money.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:28 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,640,149 times
Well first off, obesity affects both men and women about equally in this country and since I live in one of the fattest states, Tennessee, I see it all the time. As I've said before I don't find the skin and bones, mop handle limbed women to be as attractive as shapely women with plenty of curves in the appropriate places. I wouldn't be attracted to a sofa sized woman who might accidentally roll over in bed and suffocate me but to be honest the OP just strikes me as one of many threads that is only intended to take a shot at American women even though I've seen men whose stomachs are so fat that they have to walk with their backbone tilted backwards to center their weight to keep from toppling over.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:30 AM

24,488 posts, read 41,186,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Well first off, obesity affects both men and women about equally in this country and since I live in one of the fattest states, Tennessee, I see it all the time. As I've said before I don't find the skin and bones, mop handle limbed women to be as attractive as shapely women with plenty of curves in the appropriate places. I wouldn't be attracted to a sofa sized woman who might accidentally roll over in bed and suffocate me but to be honest the OP just strikes me as one of many threads that is only intended to take a shot at American women even though I've seen men whose stomachs are so fat that they have to walk with their backbone tilted backwards to center their weight to keep from toppling over.
Both fat men and women are ugly and unhealthy. I would never wish for anyone I know to fall in love with one who is this unhealthy.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:39 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,640,149 times
NJBest wrote:
Quote:
Both fat men and women are ugly and unhealthy. I would never wish for anyone I know to fall in love with one who is this unhealthy.
It's definitely a health issue, that's for sure, and someone who is morbidly obese is very unlikely to be seen as attractive by a person of the opposite sex. I think this topic would be more appropriate in another forum that is focused on health and fitness instead of bringing it up over and over again on the Relationships forum.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:51 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,095,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
NJBest wrote:
It's definitely a health issue, that's for sure, and someone who is morbidly obese is very unlikely to be seen as attractive by a person of the opposite sex. I think this topic would be more appropriate in another forum that is focused on health and fitness instead of bringing it up over and over again on the Relationships forum.
I agree with you, but as you said he is just doing it to bash American Women. He needs his own forum to spew his crap.

Maybe he should learn a foreign language and post on an international board.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:33 AM

6,143 posts, read 7,566,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java378 View Post
I'd rather have a woman who can jog 3.1 miles or walk 5.6 miles.

Why?

I just did that yesterday. First in a race, and second because my ride was late.

Also, fat chick or not, overweight chicks can have things wrong with their heads or medical/crime problems too. For this, I'd rather take the smart sticks if the others are too much of a problem.
Wait, what? Crime problems? WTF?

I can't jog 3 miles but I can easily walk 5.6. I have walked numerous 10K's over the years and even a half marathon, all while being overweight. There's nothing wrong with my head. Go figure.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:56 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,223,397 times
Did any of you guys stop and consider that maybe just maybe the OP is trolling?

Every thread he's made is about the same thing, the flaws of American women.

I would guess he's been lurking around here for a while, sees what makes everyone tick and is now doing what he does best.

It's just too obvious. Everyone of his threads have gone over 10 pages.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:57 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,219,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Did any of you guys stop and consider that maybe just maybe the OP is trolling?

Every thread he's made is about the same thing, the flaws of American women.

I would guess he's been lurking around here for a while, sees what makes everyone tick and is now doing what he does best.

It's just too obvious. Everyone of his threads have gone over 10 pages.
Very true, but these topics have been common in this forum for as long as I've been here. Same story, different username.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:00 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,882,653 times
If the OP actually had the looks and the character/personality to attract women in the Western World, he wouldnt constantly keep creating these threads bashing western women, he would be too busy having fun with them. Male Model..my a$$, probably some ugly kid living in his mom's basement....either that, or he is a troll...or a mixture of both!!

Old 06-26-2011, 10:07 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,095,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
If the OP actually had the looks and the character/personality to attract women in the Western World, he wouldnt constantly keep creating these threads bashing western women, he would be too busy having fun with them. Male Model..my a$$, probably some ugly kid living in his mom's basement....either that, or he is a troll...or a mixture of both!!
He said he was a male model?

Bwhahahahaha....good one!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships