Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 10:12 AM

16,223 posts, read 25,720,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
If the OP actually had the looks and the character/personality to attract women in the Western World, he wouldnt constantly keep creating these threads bashing western women, he would be too busy having fun with them. Male Model..my a$$, probably some ugly kid living in his mom's basement....either that, or he is a troll...or a mixture of both!!

Health and beauty would be a good place to get some answers, as well!

Old 06-26-2011, 10:16 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,576,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
If the OP actually had the looks and the character/personality to attract women in the Western World, he wouldnt constantly keep creating these threads bashing western women, he would be too busy having fun with them. Male Model..my a$$, probably some ugly kid living in his mom's basement....either that, or he is a troll...or a mixture of both!!
Definitely, de-fi-nut-ly agreeing with ya! Shoot! Quasimoto wasn't that bitter and he lived in a bell tower! LOL

Old 06-26-2011, 10:36 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,888,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
He said he was a male model?

Bwhahahahaha....good one!
from the american vs european women thread (I believe the actualy OP)

"I am 26 years old and fortunately have been lucky enough to have had the opportunity to travel the world since I was 17. It started when I signed with Wilhelmina and was required to travel to different modeling markets. It opened me up to many different cultures. At first I was too young to really understand the social differences, however, as my experiences grew both here and far I began to take notice big time."

Old 06-26-2011, 10:41 AM

406 posts, read 581,949 times
Quote:

OP is a male model? Pretty sure he's not. I was approached to model and unless he happens to be 6'0"-6'1", broad shouldered, swimmer's build, symmetrical face; he's not even going to be considered, let alone actually model.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:54 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,100,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Did any of you guys stop and consider that maybe just maybe the OP is trolling?

Every thread he's made is about the same thing, the flaws of American women.

I would guess he's been lurking around here for a while, sees what makes everyone tick and is now doing what he does best.

It's just too obvious. Everyone of his threads have gone over 10 pages.
You musty have failed to read the first 5 or 6 pages of this thread.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:56 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,100,550 times
Quote:

Yes, in a deleted thread, it was hilarious!!!!!

Old 06-26-2011, 11:00 AM

1,098 posts, read 1,869,681 times
Want to hear a funny story?

When I was young, I was that little wimpy guy that was told never to hit a woman. Throughout school I was picked on by women, but they were always the fat women. These fat women also had boyfriends (Those poor fools, haha) who would threaten to beat me up if I stood my ground because you know, they wanted to defend their honor etc.

I think it gave me a complex that when I see a fat woman, I wanted to rage. Where I live, fat women are like those entitled princesses who seem to get around (Like literally!).

Then I was introduced to Married with Children, and Al Bundy... and every fat joke known to man that he uses against fat women tyranny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVg5QqJoxuU

So now I see a large woman, It's hard not to laugh because I think of Al Bundy's romp in the shoe store. It's no wonder I'm socially awkward.

So in short, no I'm not attracted to them as much. Also, successful troll is successful.

Last edited by Cyber Surfer; 06-26-2011 at 11:10 AM..

Old 06-26-2011, 11:15 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,245,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackpot View Post

So now I see a large woman, It's hard not to laugh because I think of Al Bundy's romp in the shoe store. It's no wonder I'm socially awkward.
I think that's the case for a majority of the woman-haters here, regardless of size or whatever, tho, I think it might be a type of social anxiety disorder rather than just simple awkwardness. What happens to you internally when you see large women is far more serious than just being awkward. It sounds pretty disturbing.

Old 06-26-2011, 11:47 AM
miu

17,772 posts, read 40,259,217 times
Default Men : Are you attracted to the large amount of obese U.S women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
No pun intended. I have noticed an increase of the proportion of women that are larger than life in the U.S. I find this somewhat unattractive and was wondering if you guys felt the same way. Do you care about dating overweight women?

Overweight, Obesity, and Weight Loss << Frequently Asked Questions << womenshealth.gov
Gee... honestly I see a LOT more obese young adult men than obese younger women these days. And with older adults, maybe there are more obese women than men due to childbirth... anyway, I suspect that there are enough obese men to go with the obese women. I also see obese or overweight men with thin women, maybe because those men are making good money. Also, some men that used to be beefy football players in school turn into fatties later on in life.

Otherwise, thin people tend to be with other thin people. So there is no need to start a thread hating on obese women.

Old 06-26-2011, 12:09 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,617,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
no pun intended. I have noticed an increase of the proportion of women that are larger than life in the u.s. I find this somewhat unattractive and was wondering if you guys felt the same way. Do you care about dating overweight women?

overweight, obesity, and weight loss << frequently asked questions << womenshealth.gov
hell no!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships