Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 06:38 AM

30 posts, read 46,844 times

Advertisements

Hi world maybe you can help. I've been looking for that ideal woman most of my life once in awhile she pops into a dream and I even think I see her walking down a sidewalk then I turn and shes gone or never there at all. Shes about 5"0" thin short blonde hair and small breasts. I've been married twice and lived with a couple for a short time. My last one was everything I could hope for a few extra pounds and couple inches taller but close enough. We met online and at first I wasn't sure if I could be with her but decided I did. She didn't like me drinking so I quit and got help with my depression and thoughts of suicide and devoted myself to her. While we we getting to know each other I found out I had prostate cancer. I decided to have it removed and when I gone out of the hospital she moved in with me to help me get better. I got her a cellphone and pull her on a plan with me. Then more bad news they found cancer on the outside of my prostate and I had to have radiation and this past March 29th I started 8 weeks of treatment. After my seventh week I got a letter from bank that I was declined for a mortgage modification. That same week my unemployment ran out. We talked about our options and the only one I could come up with was to sell everything and buy a small camper She said she wouldn't like that so I said then you move out and after I get back on my feet we can look at getting a mobile home together. I was only home on weekends and went back to the hospital on Monday for my last five treatments. While there she moved out and left some of her stuff to pay off a loan I had given her and her cat which I am pretty sure I'm allergic to. Through all this and the entire time she was with me I didn't drink a drop. when I got home and she was gone I started again. I then was checking out my bills coming up and found my cellphone bill to be $650.00 higher then usual I found she had gone over then plan by 1800 minutes. She said she would help pay for it but haven't seen a cent. She promised it wouldn't happen again and I let her keep the phone. Guess what just got the new bill and there is 1600 text messages on it my plan doesn't include text messaging I don't text and don't use it. I then did what I should have done before suspended service to her phone. This dream girl only cost a thousand. WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY WITH WOMEN??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2011, 06:57 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,085,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffalookin View Post
Hi world maybe you can help. I've been looking for that ideal woman most of my life once in awhile she pops into a dream and I even think I see her walking down a sidewalk then I turn and shes gone or never there at all. Shes about 5"0" thin short blonde hair and small breasts. I've been married twice and lived with a couple for a short time. My last one was everything I could hope for a few extra pounds and couple inches taller but close enough. We met online and at first I wasn't sure if I could be with her but decided I did. She didn't like me drinking so I quit and got help with my depression and thoughts of suicide and devoted myself to her. While we we getting to know each other I found out I had prostate cancer. I decided to have it removed and when I gone out of the hospital she moved in with me to help me get better. I got her a cellphone and pull her on a plan with me. Then more bad news they found cancer on the outside of my prostate and I had to have radiation and this past March 29th I started 8 weeks of treatment. After my seventh week I got a letter from bank that I was declined for a mortgage modification. That same week my unemployment ran out. We talked about our options and the only one I could come up with was to sell everything and buy a small camper She said she wouldn't like that so I said then you move out and after I get back on my feet we can look at getting a mobile home together. I was only home on weekends and went back to the hospital on Monday for my last five treatments. While there she moved out and left some of her stuff to pay off a loan I had given her and her cat which I am pretty sure I'm allergic to. Through all this and the entire time she was with me I didn't drink a drop. when I got home and she was gone I started again. I then was checking out my bills coming up and found my cellphone bill to be $650.00 higher then usual I found she had gone over then plan by 1800 minutes. She said she would help pay for it but haven't seen a cent. She promised it wouldn't happen again and I let her keep the phone. Guess what just got the new bill and there is 1600 text messages on it my plan doesn't include text messaging I don't text and don't use it. I then did what I should have done before suspended service to her phone. This dream girl only cost a thousand. WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY WITH WOMEN??
Well Jeff I believe the technical term for this is you are a SAP. You're doing everything for her, and nothing for yourself. You only do beneficial things for yourself when access to somebodies vagina is involved.

You need to start getting Jeff healthy and happy to attract healthy and happy. It's never going to stop until you improve yourself, first.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:24 AM

Default Never thought of SAP

Prior to them taking out my prostate we did have some sex. After the operation part of recovery was to have an erection. The only way we could make that happen was with a pill and a pump. Not exactly romantic and alot of work. Its never been about how far my penis goes into her virgina. The being friends means more and we found an easy way we would. Making love should be about love not just something to do.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Prior to them taking out my prostate we did have some sex. After the operation part of recovery was to have an erection. The only way we could make that happen was with a pill and a pump. Not exactly romantic and alot of work. Its never been about how far my penis goes into her virgina. The being friends means more and we found an easy way we would. Making love should be about love not just something to do.
Well Jeff, your idea of a best friend seems slightly askew. Let's start here

If a guy borrowed from you and left you some crap instead of payment, and ran up thousands of minutes on your cell would you consider him a best friend?

You're not unique if it helps. Millions upon millions of guys tend to overlook stuff from a lover that they wouldn't overlook from anybody else.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:52 AM

Default Thanks but theres more

Just checked my EZ-Pass i let her keep. And I've been paying toll charges for her daughters boyfriend to look for a job. No total yet but one toll was $5.00.

Old 07-04-2011, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Just checked my EZ-Pass i let her keep. And I've been paying toll charges for her daughters boyfriend to look for a job. No total yet but one toll was $5.00.
Of course there's more! You probably only noticed the huge thing at first.

Old 07-04-2011, 08:48 AM

There is one good thing though he doesn't know I know and he doesn't know I cancelled his transponder. Not sure if they just send a bill or chase you down.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:43 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,047,026 times
I hope you have disconnected the phones and everything else these people have access to so the bleeding can stop?

You need to work on you and get healthy and get your feet back on the ground economically. If that woman got you to stop drinking, you are probably coming out ahead here and she did you a favor. She was a lot cheaper than rehab. If you want a good woman, you have to be a good man.

You are one step away from homeless. That doesn't make you great dating material. And the women who are interested in you are probably in worse economic shape than you are. So if that's your dating pool, you are better off alone, concentrating on your financial and health issues. And you need to get back to the doc to find out if your sexual issues can be fixed or will improve.

Cancer free is a great thing. Be happy about that part of all this. You made it through the surgery and radiation. You're still alive! Hopefully you will be able to function sexually again but if not, you may end up looking for a friend rather than a lover. Or you may have to be open to alternative ways of having sex.

No matter what else happens, you need to fix your economic situation.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:57 AM

454 posts, read 596,698 times
Just put yourself out there more

Old 07-04-2011, 12:29 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,928,500 times
sorry about your situation jeff. I have to agree with others that its because your lonely and needy for female companionship that you let them walk over you. Its kind of like "beggars can't be choosers". Best of luck to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships