Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2012, 12:28 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
After the first encounter, a poster asked how much he paid, he said $100.

He made wise use of his Xmas bonus money.

He used that much money, which is enough for me to buy food for up go 2 weeks, to get his face smothered somehow.

I just don't even understand. My Engrish is rong.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:49 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
I think this is a sociology class and he is writing a thesis about all the folks making fun of him in this thread. Lots of good examples on here of bullying, and just being heartless. I am not surprised at some of them, as I see the same postings no matter what the thread topic. In this day and age w/ all the knowledge of "bullying" How could some of you not imagine that YOU really are the subject.
TVSG, you remember us all when you sell your books and become famous

Old 01-04-2012, 12:49 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
He used that much money, which is enough for me to buy food for up go 2 weeks, to get his face smothered somehow.

I just don't even understand. My Engrish is rong.
And the woman was clothed, too.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:51 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
And the woman was clothed, too.
yeah I already thought about that. $100 should have gotten me at least to home plate and breakfast.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:53 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,744,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I think this is a sociology class and he is writing a thesis about all the folks making fun of him in this thread. Lots of good examples on here of bullying, and just being heartless. I am not surprised at some of them, as I see the same postings no matter what the thread topic. In this day and age w/ all the knowledge of "bullying" How could some of you not imagine that YOU really are the subject.
TVSG, you remember us all when you sell your books and become famous

Old 01-04-2012, 01:06 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,585,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
This is his very own dating thread, just for him and a combination of two or three of his threads. The mods decided he should have his own space. Thank you for your input which I shall certainly take into consideration but nobody is picking anything out of thin air but simply discussing issues which he himself has raised. You can always skip the thread if the input displeases you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Never picked on fat kids.

Lets not forget hes here for the attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Nah, we haven't moved along that far. In fact, we're not even picking on him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
He loves it.

Remember even negative attention is still attention
Nobody makes up that a fat kid is fat but the kids own eating. The fat kid is usually a product of bad parenting, and TVSG is more than likely a product of of whatever he has experienced in a young past.

What happens to us as young-lings is what we are the least able to control, and what effects us the most. That he's going crazy on this forum is more than likely a symptom of dysfunction social patterns that are so easy to learn but so hard to get rid of.

That you collectively encourage it after so many threads to have a laugh over someone elses mental illness and misfortune say more about your lack of compassion than his unfulfilled and misdirected need and cry for attention. I don't think he'll deny this either if he's honest to himself.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Nobody makes up that a fat kid is fat but the kids own eating. The fat kid is usually a product of bad parenting, and TVSG is more than likely a product of of whatever he has experienced in a young past.

What happens to us as young-lings is what we are the least able to control, and what effects us the most. That he's going crazy on this forum is more than likely a symptom of dysfunction social patterns that are so easy to learn but so hard to get rid of.

That you collectively encourage it after so many threads to have a laugh over someone elses mental illness and misfortune say more about your lack of compassion than his unfulfilled and misdirected need and cry for attention. I don't think he'll deny this either if he's honest to himself.
What are you, his Mother?

He's a big boy, he can handle himself and doesn't need a Tonto or a Robin to help him fight his battles.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:31 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
SwedishViking I tried to rep you, but I can't again yet. I totally agree. This is a fine example of what most decent parents try to make sure their children don't participate in, ganging up on someone. Djuna, that is the point, this is not a battle ground, this is an opinion forum. What concerns me is seeing so many people display so many "opinions" that are a blatant disregard for another human, and his/her feelings. Shame on you. Karma
Here is a website for those that need reminding
http://www.stopbullying.gov/

Last edited by JanND; 01-04-2012 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: added link

Old 01-04-2012, 01:42 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,652,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post

It's always nice to have a visit from an armchair psychologist, but shouldn't you be patrolling on Facebook, where fat kids really do get bullied?

Old 01-04-2012, 01:45 PM

You need to do some background reading before you come here and make all these self righteous allegations.

There is way more to this poster than either you or SwedishViking know. If you don't like the thread, don't read it and don't post in it.

Neither of you are Moderators and neither of you have been made TV's caretaker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships