Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 09:05 AM

600 posts, read 1,028,388 times

Advertisements

After looking through many online dating sites, I'm surprised at how many below average looking women there are. More importantly, its amazing how many of them seem to have very high standards. If a women is as big as Sherman Klump, you really shouldn't have high standards. Ugly men lower their standards so women should do the same.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 AM

200 posts, read 328,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
After looking through many online dating sites, I'm surprised at how many below average looking women there are. More importantly, its amazing how many of them seem to have very high standards. If a women is as big as Sherman Klump, you really shouldn't have high standards. Ugly men lower their standards so women should do the same.
lol you can always pay for their plastic surgery???

Old 09-06-2011, 09:10 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
By definition, there are as many below-average-looking women as there are above-average-looking women.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:10 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times
Funny, I was out Saturday night at a popular restaurant/lounge/club with my husband. I told him thank god I'm not on the market because there are no good looking men out there! I felt there were some attractive women available for the men at the place, but the men were all "eh" at best. It always makes me even more grateful to have my husband when I go to these places.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:12 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Probably about the same percentage as the average looking men. Funny how that works.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:12 AM

2,754 posts, read 6,101,409 times
Quote:
Whoa Nellie! You're bein' kinda harsh, my man. It's just nature's way that not everyone is physically attractive. And just because a woman might not be blessed with whatever the hell it is that we call "pretty," doesn't mean she should be relegated to settling for a mate who doesn't posess the traits and attributes she's looking for.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:15 AM

600 posts, read 1,028,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
Whoa Nellie: you're bein' kinda harsh, my man. It's just nature's way that not everyone is physically attractive. And just because a woman might not be blessed with whatever the hell it is that we call "pretty," doesn't mean she should be relegated to settling for a mate who doesn't posess the traits and attributes she's looking for.

If ugly women don't lower their standards, then I'm screwed.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:19 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,383,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Funny, I was out Saturday night at a popular restaurant/lounge/club with my husband. I told him thank god I'm not on the market because there are no good looking men out there! I felt there were some attractive women available for the men at the place, but the men were all "eh" at best.
When I was single and "out there" everywhere I went I say dozens of attractive women, but very rarely really attractive men. I thought no wonder no men can't commit, its a candy store for them.

I still rarely see attractive men in general. I don't know if its cause they don't know how to pull themselves together or what. But most men I encounter are just "meh" or "ick".

Old 09-06-2011, 09:23 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
By definition, there are as many below-average-looking women as there are above-average-looking women.
What? You're trying to introduce logic here...? Don't you know better than that?!

Old 09-06-2011, 09:24 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Too many lazy people. Alot of them would be more attractive if they ate a healthy diet and got enough exercise. Often I see a girl and think gee if she just lost 20 pounds she would be a whole lot better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships