Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 11:59 AM

193 posts, read 449,993 times

Advertisements

I wish my doctor would make a pass at me! He is really handsome and kind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2011, 06:29 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,396,900 times
My sister has had different doctors make passes at her or ask her out directly.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:37 PM

421 posts, read 2,533,837 times
Yea I'm a dentist and I don't do that kind of stuff with my patients. I mean it's taught to us that we should maybe hold a simple conversation with the patients to help calm their nerves and relax them alittle. I'm sure some conversations go alittle overboard and you're license is definitely on the line, but then again I know some dentists that have dated and even married their hygienists! Its usually a soft recommendation that doctors don't have relationships with their patients outside the office, always try to keep it professional. Now have I been hit on and asked out by some of my patients, absolutely! And the same rules apply to the patients too. Keep it professional.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:40 PM

52,217 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsmiley06 View Post
Yea I'm a dentist and I don't do that kind of stuff with my patients. I mean it's taught to us that we should maybe hold a simple conversation with the patients to help calm their nerves and relax them alittle. I'm sure some conversations go alittle overboard and you're license is definitely on the line, but then again I know some dentists that have dated and even married their hygienists! Its usually a soft recommendation that doctors don't have relationships with their patients outside the office, always try to keep it professional. Now have I been hit on and asked out by some of my patients, absolutely! And the same rules apply to the patients too. Keep it professional.
What about that dentist a couple of yrs ago, it turned out he was putting his junk into the patients mouths....

I wonder if insurance covered that part.......

Old 09-11-2011, 06:45 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What about that dentist a couple of yrs ago, it turned out he was putting his junk into the patients mouths....

I wonder if insurance covered that part.......
Or covered to copayment.

I know of doctors who have cobbed their nurses.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:47 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,396,900 times
One of the pediatricians at the practice we go to was recently asked to leave because the group found out he was messing around with a number of the moms. He was also married at the time (don't know if he still is or not.) Shame because so many of the kids loved him, as did the parents.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Or covered to copayment.

I know of doctors who have cobbed their nurses.
I was just telling Mrs. Chow how your always good for a laugh or two.

I was giggling like a school girl in church over "cobbed"

Urban Dictionary: Cobbed

Old 09-11-2011, 06:49 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
One of the pediatricians at the practice we go to was recently asked to leave because the group found out he was messing around with a number of the moms. He was also married at the time (don't know if he still is or not.) Shame because so many of the kids loved him, as did the parents.
Apparently in more ways than one!

If I ever had a doctor hit on me I'd probably date them if nothing else but to probe their mind.

How odd would that be? I'm using her for her brain and not the cliche body.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:56 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Mainly mothers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I was just telling Mrs. Chow how your always good for a laugh or two.

I was giggling like a school girl in church over "cobbed"

Urban Dictionary: Cobbed
yup.

When it comes time to get my prostate examined, if I feel both hands on my shoulder I am out of there like a bat of hell.

Old 09-11-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Mainly mothers...

yup.

When it comes time to get my prostate examined, if I feel both hands on my shoulder I am out of there like a bat of hell.
Yep... I hear ya..... I was around 33 or so and I went to see a doc and he asks me to bend over whilst I hear the gloves snapping.... then he proceeds to say this.

"Well, might as well get this over."

Yeah... there wasn't any hands on my shoulders.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships