Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 03:37 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,896,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Add another persona to your closet

I think half the posts on this board are from you, and you, and you, and you ...
Donnie, my boy! ... good to see you over here having fun ... you deserve a good dose, morose as you usually are over the doom impending our great nation.

As for your accusation: well, you know you can't put a lid on creativity! I am positively fecund ...

Old 09-26-2011, 04:33 PM

50,262 posts, read 47,023,439 times
First of all, womens "junk" is so much more expensive than mens. I would hardly buy underwear just on the price basis alone. Egad, I've seen the wife's receipts from this stuff. Even haircuts are 4 times more.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:34 PM

158 posts, read 332,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Oh yeah! You and Bakersfield will be a real great fit. best of luck!

I don't get your post.

Just because I don't see anything wrong with someone wearing the opposite gender's undies or clothing? Was I supposed to come down hard on the OP saying he's screwed in the head or something?

WTH. Live and let live.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:46 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,471,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsIzzy View Post
I don't get your post.

Just because I don't see anything wrong with someone wearing the opposite gender's undies or clothing? Was I supposed to come down hard on the OP saying he's screwed in the head or something?

WTH. Live and let live.
I spent a lifetime in Bakersfield over the course of three years there as an agent on a multi-departmental narcotics task force. In many ways, the city is very conservative given the high population of rough-necks, parolees and rednecks. Unless it's changed drastically, which I tend to doubt, such views would be best kept to oneself. That's all!

Old 09-26-2011, 05:03 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,526,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsIzzy View Post
I am really curious about this. What brand do you prefer? Some women's panties are not that comfortable, especially when they add lace, bows, ribbons. Not even I wear them...for long anyway

Are you talking about regular women's Hanes panties? I am not sure women's panties are "built" to accommodate a man's anatomy, but if it works for you, why the heck not.

My daughter prefers men's pj or lounging pants. They're longer and more comfortable. I am thinking of switching to them as well, but I sure wish they'd improve on the colours. We also like men's shirts in small. They fit way better.

I see nothing wrong with straight or gay guys wearing women's clothing to be honest. Whatever floats your boat. Mind you, I might be kinda freaked out if my husband starts wearing my Victoria's secret undies

Back in my younger days, when I often went to MN, ND, MT and Canada in the wintertime, I wore panty hose under my trousers when I'd be outside most of the day.

You may call me flakey if you like, but my legs stayed toasty warm all the time.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:22 PM

2,190 posts, read 6,850,639 times
I've heard tell that it's good for a man to allow his balls to breathe.
Even briefs aren't the best choice.
Boxers (or nothing at all) is optimum.
Why anyone would think that womens panties are comfortable is beyond me ... unless you're talking about the big old cotton waist high ones that my mom used to wear.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:23 PM

158 posts, read 332,273 times
Quote:
I spent a lifetime in Bakersfield over the course of three years there as an agent on a multi-departmental narcotics task force. In many ways, the city is very conservative given the high population of rough-necks, parolees and rednecks. Unless it's changed drastically, which I tend to doubt, such views would be best kept to oneself. That's all!
Hmmm...I don't think I will be hanging out with parolees or rough-necks. Come to think of it, I don't know too many rednecks in Oklahoma. Are you still working as an agent or retired? I often wonder how you guys do that job without burning out and going postal. Must be very exasperating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Back in my younger days, when I often went to MN, ND, MT and Canada in the wintertime, I wore panty hose under my trousers when I'd be outside most of the day.

You may call me flakey if you like, but my legs stayed toasty warm all the time.

No I wouldn't but those darn things are uncomfortable for me, so how the heck did you manage? I guess they didn't have comfy silk instead? I got some silk ones (for guys) for my son when we were in Europe during the winter. They are like thermal underwear but made of silk instead. Hubby hates anything made from wool next to his skin.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:24 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,348,947 times
Quote:
Oh yeah! You and Bakersfield will be a real great fit. best of luck!
You would be suprised at what I see here. WTH if a guy wants to wear womens panties I don't see the big deal, who would even know?

Last edited by Roaddog; 09-26-2011 at 05:36 PM..

Old 09-26-2011, 05:37 PM

50,262 posts, read 47,023,439 times
If you are in a pub and hit the head it might not bode well for you if some big Harley guys or Gangsta types see butt floss on the small of your back while you are doing your thing. Pretty sure.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:43 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,519,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
TO the OP:

If you are looking to relocate here, based on your post, I would look into SF, Oakland, Berkeley, and Santa Cruz if I were you.
No way, brah! Only stupid valleys and trannies from over the hill wear women's panties and use words like hella... Keep that fruity s--t in San Jozay.

(Santa Cruz native humor)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships