Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 08:32 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,056,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Truthfully, you're not the problem. Most guys your size are 20-25% bodyfat easily. You're only 13%. Ditch your GF. Nothing good is going to come from this. And let's say you do get back into shape. Your GF will have your balls in the palm of her hand.
I'd work out & get the abs & then dump the ho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 08:50 PM

1,142 posts, read 2,138,292 times
my father always told me leopards dont change their spots and its about some of the best advice i have ever received - it is unreasonble to try and change the person your dating - you either like them just as they are or move on - that is not to say that some people havent changed their life due to an earth shattering experience - i think i could understand her point if you were living an unhealthy lifestyle but thats not even the case -

Old 10-06-2011, 09:31 PM

10,182 posts, read 20,840,062 times
Is this the girl you asked out on CD?

Old 10-06-2011, 10:40 PM

14,582 posts, read 23,147,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Beer View Post
Nahh, no Paleo. She actually eats fairly normally from what I can tell, but no sugar or crap like that. This thread is now irrelevant as I have decided not to talk to her anymore. She complained about my workout earlier this evening (regular powerlifting stuff), how it wasn't "challenging enough" or some crap. Done with that.
Typical crossfit tard. Should have invited her and her fellow cult members to try to do what you do and see how well that works out.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:59 AM

331 posts, read 605,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
It sounds like you already live a healthy lifestyle, so she's not concerned about your health. It's just a physical preference on her part, and she is asking for something that's not really "in you." You're thinking of taking steroids to please her, or going on a diet that makes you weak and tired. You won't be able to sustain it.
She needs to get over it.

If you are already healthy(which apparently you very much are), then her preference and your don't match..I agree with Julia! If she can't be with you and enjoy you for you, then it's def not ment to be! Two months is better than 2 years and much easier to get over if needed!!

Good luck!!

Old 05-04-2012, 12:05 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,332,843 times
Tell her you'l lose the weight if she gets a boob job and butt implants

Old 05-04-2012, 04:44 PM

61,255 posts, read 87,646,713 times
do everything she says, learn everything u can, then move on.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:52 PM

67 posts, read 113,134 times
Maybe OP drinks too much free beer. Lol

Old 05-04-2012, 07:54 PM

2,641 posts, read 4,071,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbOfMemphisTN View Post

If you are already healthy(which apparently you very much are), then her preference and your don't match..I agree with Julia! If she can't be with you and enjoy you for you, then it's def not ment to be! Two months is better than 2 years and much easier to get over if needed!!

Good luck!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
Tell her you'l lose the weight if she gets a boob job and butt implants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
do everything she says, learn everything u can, then move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dialem28 View Post
Maybe OP drinks too much free beer. Lol
I'd just like to point out, that this thread is 7 months old. Based on the OP's latest posts, he's already done with this woman. For all we know, he could have broken up with her not long after this issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships