Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 10:40 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,059,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
Aren't you like 24 and working on your Medical school or something? I don't remember where I'm reading these stuff from.

Haha, NVM. It's from your personal ads.
Yes, but what the hell? Does that mean that I have no right to date or something? Sheeeesh!

And I'm 24 in 19 minutes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 10:42 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,577,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
LOL. Who said I was whining? I just want a good, happy, healthy relationship. Is that so much to ask for? Maybe it is.....ha.
You sure as hell ask for it a lot.

And now you're bitter because you can't get any. Sad.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
You sure as hell ask for it a lot.

And now you're bitter because you can't get any. Sad.
So what's the solution, then?

And isn't bitterness inevitable when you don't get what you want, repeatedly? Not ever? I'm not saying that it's something to be deserved, that someone absolutely HAS to have.....but just once? Come on. LOL.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:48 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,414,971 times
Quote:
Yes, but what the hell? Does that mean that I have no right to date or something? Sheeeesh!

And I'm 24 in 19 minutes
By all means, if you want to date go right ahead. I brought up your personal ads because that's where I got your information. Does it mean something else? You must be reading my post more than you should be.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:57 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,355,777 times
Quote:

And isn't bitterness inevitable when you don't get what you want, repeatedly? Not ever? I'm not saying that it's something to be deserved, that someone absolutely HAS to have.....but just once? Come on. LOL.
Introspection, therapy...
You're the issue, no one else.
No one else is ever the issue in a person's life.
You choose to be bitter.
Let me guess, your parents coddled you and you never lost at any thing in your life before?

Did you always get a trophy?
Your parents did you no favor.

Old 10-06-2011, 11:00 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,577,664 times
Quote:

Then create a another NEW thread: WHY CAN'T I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

Old 10-07-2011, 01:34 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,204,528 times
Quote:
That, to me, says infinitely more about HER than HIM. And I would NEVER want to be around a "woman" like that.
If that is what you want. However, if she is getting what she wants, she is doing something right for herself. Why is that ability overlooked?

Quote:
However, what if, by doing this, I miss out on something that could have been good? You miss all the shots you don't take.
Because there is more than one way to meet a person. Sometimes that person just comes along while we live our lives to the best of our abilities.

Continue on with the introspection, you'll get there. Knowing what you can control and what you can't will get you there faster.

Happy Birthday!

Old 10-07-2011, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisan View Post
Continue on with the introspection, you'll get there. Knowing what you can control and what you can't will get you there faster.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks! I really appreciate that!

Old 10-07-2011, 03:04 AM

5,418 posts, read 9,225,020 times
Why would I be hostile and bitter towards the opposite sex? Any shortcomings in my dating life are pretty much all my problem and not someone else's. Does it bum me out sometimes? Yes. Is anyone else accountable? Not really.

Do I post 80 million threads on CD about it? No. I simply wait until I find someone else that I like, and let it go from there.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Why would I be hostile and bitter towards the opposite sex? Any shortcomings in my dating life are pretty much all my problem and not someone else's. Does it bum me out sometimes? Yes. Is anyone else accountable? Not really.

Do I post 80 million threads on CD about it? No. I simply wait until I find someone else that I like, and let it go from there.
One's own shortcomings certainly are their problem, but that doesn't mean that they deserve to be treated like crap by sub-par women. Or women that seem amazing at first & then turn out to be horrific by virtue of how they treat someone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships