Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 11:37 AM

1,466 posts, read 4,361,523 times

Advertisements

I've known some women who would take FOREVER. I've known other women who would be there in less than a minute. ..and all in between. Everybody is different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2011, 12:07 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,785,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'll keep it clean and please do the same.

Question came up last night with a mixed group of friends on what it takes to get their partner there! Some of the responses were minutes, some 10s of minutes or a half hour, and a few that don't get there at all. I brought up that I had an experience where the gf at the time required 2 solid hours to make her happy...one time I know theres so much variation in what it takes to satisfy your partner, but I think 2 hours straight going through every gyrations known to man kind is going above and beyond! And this was everytime, not once in a while.
Most everyone there agreed that this is just way too long and almost abnormal. Is it? Is that a fair assesment, men and Women?
When it stops being fun, it feels like work!!! I had that problem with my ex-husband. For the longest time I thought the problem was me, but realized I was quite healthy in that department and that the problem belonged to him, not me. After alot of talking over quite a period of time it turned our he was a homosexual in denial.

Old 10-22-2011, 12:09 PM

96 posts, read 288,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Like I said above, One O, no less then 2 hours. More than one drink made it worse, she said it made her less inhibited, but more numb She said she had not had one with another man before and could only get there by herself and that took quite a bit of time too. I believe it was normal for her, just not most.

I know as a guy Ive been there myself but it was always due to being tired or too much to drink etc.

So, Normal or Abnormal? There's so much variation in humen sexuality, I'm thinking normal, but on the outside edge.
If she can by her self, its because shes not relaxed with men or with you. Its psychological. If she relaxed and lost her inhibitions she would be able to sooner.

Old 10-22-2011, 05:12 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,203,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
2 hours?!

I'll leave the premises before the 1st hour is over! I’ve got other things to do in life.

If I can get a pedicure during the two hours, then that would be acceptable.

Old 10-23-2011, 12:26 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,551,576 times
If I even tried to go 30 minutes with my wife, just on the foreplay part, I'd be in jail for murder. But it would take the funeral home 2 weeks to get the smile off her face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships