Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 07:25 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,151,504 times

Advertisements

I dated a girl who was similar, she was always like "it takes a lot to get me to [O]" and she kept telling me this, and I hadn't even slept with her, and quite frankly, I didn't want to. It's just sex, stop putting so much pressure on it ya know? But 2 hours, one time...that's excessive. I was having a convo with a buddy of mine a week or so ago about this subject. I'd rather go 5 times a day at 10-20 minutes per session than 1 time at 2 hours. Sometimes you just need a quick rough session to get it out.

I'd say this is normal for her, but probably abnormal for any other regular chick.

Edit: Reading further into the thread now, so now I'm a bit confused, are we talking about just straight up intercourse for 2 hours? Jesus, is she a marathon runner? Or are we talking about foreplay followed by intercourse. That could last a good hour or so, that I can believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 10:01 AM

31,015 posts, read 22,056,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
I dated a girl who was similar, she was always like "it takes a lot to get me to [O]" and she kept telling me this, and I hadn't even slept with her, and quite frankly, I didn't want to. It's just sex, stop putting so much pressure on it ya know? But 2 hours, one time...that's excessive. I was having a convo with a buddy of mine a week or so ago about this subject. I'd rather go 5 times a day at 10-20 minutes per session than 1 time at 2 hours. Sometimes you just need a quick rough session to get it out.

I'd say this is normal for her, but probably abnormal for any other regular chick.

Edit: Reading further into the thread now, so now I'm a bit confused, are we talking about just straight up intercourse for 2 hours? Jesus, is she a marathon runner? Or are we talking about foreplay followed by intercourse. That could last a good hour or so, that I can believe.
I'd agree, and 10-20 minutes plus time for fore and after play is Ideal to me.

Ive already posted this but the 2 hours was going through all the gyrations of typical love making not just doing missionary for two hours straight, but also no real break.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 10-19-2011 at 11:07 AM..

Old 10-19-2011, 10:34 AM

1,133 posts, read 2,282,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'd agree, and 10-20 minutes plus time for fore and after play is Ideal to me.

Ive already posted this but the 2 hours was going through all the gyrations of typical love making not just doing missionary for two hours straight.
Consistent 2-hour sexcapades is way too long. Not sure about you, but I have weak wrists and those babies get tired after 20-25 being propped up on them in different positions.

What is after play?

Old 10-19-2011, 11:07 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,149,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post

I agree. And even people mentioning forty five minutes to an hour is long. I personall love foreplay and so doesn't my women and that takes up more time than the actual sex itself. In that case forty five minutes to an hour and a half is attainable. Otherwise,,,no way jose'!

And I agree, I would rather have sex five times a day for fifteen minutes a pop than once for over two hours...If it's taking that long, someone isn't being stimulated. Sometimes alcohol can inhibit orgasm. Once when I was really drunk, I had a hard time getting off with a girl who was a friend to a girl who I was friends with. We were going at it to what seemed like three or four hours. I could see the frustration in her and in myself for not finishing. Well mainly in her for not getting me to finish. I know she had multiple orgasms because she told me..Anyhow, she left the room and went and got an ice cube. She put it in her mouth and you can probably picture what came next...Greatest feeling. I don't know if it was the alcohol rolling off or that that trick worked so well, but it worked..It's not cold like one might think. It just felt great. I can't imagine it was so great for her though...Just saying..

Usually the best sex I ever have lasts about twenty to twenty five minutes and that includes foreplay.

Is it me or does anyone else think that it was gods cruel joke to allow women to orgasm multiple times while having sex and the man gets one? Also the fact that they say women peak sexually in their forties whereas men do in their early twenties..Another cruel joke..

Last edited by supermanpansy; 10-19-2011 at 12:35 PM..

Old 10-19-2011, 11:18 AM

1,017 posts, read 2,496,683 times
i've gone 7-8 hours before

Old 10-19-2011, 11:33 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,622,555 times
To make a girl happy once, I would say that is pretty extreme. To make you happy, many ,many times and very, very happy that sounds perfectly fine ! I would say there is something wrong physically if it takes you two hours to orgasm. And must be pretty exhausting for sexual partner too as well as probably a little disheartening.

We all have different libidos and sex drives but two hours is a heck of a long time to climax. I would have thought most men would give up by then. There is a difference between an all nighter which involves both partners taking their time and enjoying the encounter throughout but to simply get to a point of the big O at this speed implies to me some kind of misfunction . I might be wrong but it does sound odd.

Also sometimes a quickie is just perfect as a bit of fun and that is not going to happen with someone who has problems getting aroused and enjoying it.

Though I suppose as long as both partners are equally matched it does not matter. But I can't imagine many men taking two hours to climax once. A Go-Slow session is always great but there has to be some rewards on the way... Otherwise it would become a chore and more like homework than sex.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:39 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,990,199 times
Ow, two hours is too much, IMO. Anyone thinking right now about the "Colonel Angus" (w/Christopher Walken) skit on MadTV?

Old 10-19-2011, 02:39 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,001,245 times
With my ex husband, I was lucky if he went 20 minutes. With my man now, I'm lucky if he goes for less than 2 hours. Seriously, I don't mind. It gives me a good excuse to stare at and touch him without feeling clinging. (However, recovery time is a must)

Old 10-19-2011, 04:03 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,568,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
With my man now, I'm lucky if he goes for less than 2 hours. Seriously, I don't mind. It gives me a good excuse to stare at and touch him without feeling clinging. (However, recovery time is a must)
Two or more hours is enjoyable provided most are spent with a glass or two wine, sensual music (jazz for me) thought-provoking exchange, before the big bang finale. And yes, recovery time is a must, so make sure your day and night or night and day...are free from other pressing tasks.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:07 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,001,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Two or more hours is enjoyable provided most are spent with a glass or two wine, sensual music (jazz for me) thought-provoking exchange, before the big bang finale. And yes, recovery time is a must, so make sure your day and night or night and day...are free from other pressing tasks.
Believe it or not, with us, alcohol is rarely involved and we don't like music on--for various reasons that will be left to the imagination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships