Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 05:30 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,134,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityO View Post
Is that a proposal?

More men need to go this route. More men , less problems, good sex. Eve if one of them fails at sex, or has some kind of ED, you have two more coming up behind him. Thats the life. I cant wait.

I wonder where I would find these types of men....In my case they would all have to be atheists as well. Hmm.
You had better be one fantastic woman to give up my single life though! Once a week wouldn't cut it. Could I have a gilrfriend on Monday and Friday when you were not available or would that constitute infidelity? To get this to work it may require some flexibility?

Old 10-26-2011, 05:58 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,619,716 times
You know what gets my panties in a bunch about a topic like This? So many posters have a holier the thou you should live YOUR life by MY standards. And most who feel that way are the prudes of the bunch.

Don't like prostitution, don't become or patronize one. Prefer monogamy, find someone who agrees and settle down with them.

To the OP: Our societies views have changed radically, and IMO will continue to do so. It was once the norm (and in many places enforced under penalty of law) that people were virgins until marriage, and monogamous afterwards. This is no longer the standard.

Hook up culture is here to stay. Happily married couples by the millions are happily sharing their beds with other happily married couples, a phenomenon I predict will continue to grow until, perhaps someday in the future, it becomes the new normal. Homosexuality has gotten to the point that it's (almost) NBD, and within not too many years, future humans will look back on us with a sense of shame that we once treated them so poorly, as most of us now look back on slaveowners of days gone by.

So, I guess I'm a bit confused at the question, for it seems so inherently obvious to me, that's it's like asking if water is wet.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:10 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,587,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Think about it...if it were hypothetically legalized, would you *really* want your son/daughter/husband/wife to be able to partake of it?

Be careful what you wish for...

I would not mind so as long as my daughter worked in a upscale brothel where the men are inspected before sex, condoms are used, there is security, and she has the ability to make 200k a year.

Here let the women explain it to you:
Oz Sex Workers: Legal Prostitution Is "Safer" - YouTube

Old 10-26-2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Maybe in 20 years we'll have sex-on-demand services. It will be just like ordering a pizza. Your girl or boy will be at your door in 30 mins or less. Ahhh. America.

It's already here. You can go online and scope out what you want and somebody will be at your door after you call them and make the arrangement. Usually they come undercover like a massage therapist, maid, or a professional looking secretary. Expect to pay from 200-600 dollars.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:18 PM

54 posts, read 60,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You had better be one fantastic woman to give up my single life though! Once a week wouldn't cut it. Could I have a gilrfriend on Monday and Friday when you were not available or would that constitute infidelity? To get this to work it may require some flexibility?
Once a week is enough. You have a full day. I can wear a man out in 24 hours. Have you dazed, confused, and daydreaming until the next coming wednesday. Watch out now.

Plus, your always welcome to get a blowjob or two on Tuesday and Thursday, and maybe Sunday if you're lucky [or If Im horny enough].

Fantastic is an understatement; I'm extraordinarily amazing.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post

I mean, she is still your baby girl, no matter how old she is right?? Your precious, beloved child, correct? Not to mention that prostitution as a lifestyle can be very emotionally and psyschologically harmful to the prostitute who is participating in it. Nor that that the johns may physically abuse abuse the prostitute.
This is rarely a problem when a woman works in a mid rage upscale establishment working out of a building. If you want to talk about girls on the street, well then you would be right.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:

More men need to go this route. More men , less problems, good sex. Eve if one of them fails at sex, or has some kind of ED, you have two more coming up behind him. Thats the life. I cant wait.

I wonder where I would find these types of men..
..In my case they would all have to be atheists as well. Hmm.

lol, I know for white women, many of them travel on sex tours (Yes, SEX TOURS FOR WOMEN!) to Jamaica and Africa.

White women PAY for sex with black men now... - YouTube

Old 10-26-2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
It's already here. You can go online and scope out what you want and somebody will be at your door after you call them and make the arrangement. Usually they come undercover like a massage therapist, maid, or a professional looking secretary. Expect to pay from 200-600 dollars.
I know but its almost always impossible to get someone who looks exactly like you wnat them too. Or who offers the exact services you want.

You need a platinum blond with DDcups with green eyes and between 5'5 and 5'9, who specializes in strap-on sex? 30 minutes, at your door.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:25 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,768,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
You know what gets my panties in a bunch about a topic like This? So many posters have a holier the thou you should live YOUR life by MY standards. And most who feel that way are the prudes of the bunch.

Don't like prostitution, don't become or patronize one. Prefer monogamy, find someone who agrees and settle down with them.
Except that people on the opposite end of the spectrum (as described above) are doing exactly the same thing (promoting their lifestyle and standards) -- but instead of promoting monogamy, settling down and starting a loving family, etc., they are advocating degenerate, morally-despicable lifestyles such as legalized prostitution.

You really can't have it both ways (be advocating radical / extreme s*xually-liberal views, and at the same time demonize those who will naturally oppose them).

Quote:
To the OP: Our societies views have changed radically, and IMO will continue to do so. It was once the norm (and in many places enforced under penalty of law) that people were virgins until marriage, and monogamous afterwards. This is no longer the standard.
Just because society changes, doesn't necessarily make the change right or for the better.

Quote:
Hook up culture is here to stay. Happily married couples by the millions are happily sharing their beds with other happily married couples, a phenomenon I predict will continue to grow until, perhaps someday in the future, it becomes the new normal. Homosexuality has gotten to the point that it's (almost) NBD, and within not too many years, future humans will look back on us with a sense of shame that we once treated them so poorly, as most of us now look back on slaveowners of days gone by.
I realize that others may have different views, which they are welcome to and which I will respect of course, but the above kind of cultural practices, are all morally-base and degenerate in MHO.

This is the kind of cultural change, that has turned the whole concept of marriage into a joke. Marriage *used* to mean something special, and sacred...until of course society wanted to make a complete mockery of what used to be a special sacrament of love and devotion.

Legalized adultery...legalized polygamy...etc. What's next, legalized bestiality? Legalized pedophilia? Legalized close-family incestuous relationships? That is the kind of slippery slope you're looking at, when you destroy the institution of marriage as we know it.

Just my two cents...do what you will though; no one's stopping you...

Last edited by Phoenix2017; 10-26-2011 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: Corrected typos

Old 10-26-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
lol, I know for white women, many of them travel on sex tours (Yes, SEX TOURS FOR WOMEN!) to Jamaica and Africa.

White women PAY for sex with black men now... - YouTube
I dont even know what to say to that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships