Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 11:08 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,134,990 times

Advertisements

You guys are rough.

You do realize there's adult males who have rarely (or never) had a woman hit on them or show sexual interest in them, don't you? I guess everybody's part of this dog eat dog world we live in.

So, it's totally acceptable to not really know what those signals are if you haven't seen them much.

And those 'signals' can be hogwash. I once had a girl light up like a lightbulb, and rub her hands all over both of my knees and thighs. When I went to kiss her later, I got the .

The answer to the question is kissing.

If you think she might be into you, reach over when she's sitting near you and the moment is right (or wrong) and try to kiss her. If it turns into a makeout session, it doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you, but you can definitely push in that direction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2011, 11:15 AM

19,758 posts, read 20,330,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
If it turns into a makeout session, it doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you, but you can definitely push in that direction.

hahahhahaha

Old 10-27-2011, 11:15 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,939,189 times
Maybe we are tough, but the original question is akin to "how long is a piece of string"

What are we supposed to say ?

All women are different.
They give off different signs.

Some of these "betamanlet" threads pose questions to which there simply is no definitive answer.

Old 10-27-2011, 11:16 AM

17,648 posts, read 22,693,432 times
You go to the drive-in & fog up the windows, in the back row.

Old 10-27-2011, 11:17 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,575,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
....when you know you want to have sex with a guy, how can you tell? And how do you express that sexual interest?

I was just analyzing my previous sexual chances with girls & wonder if I could recognize it again when in saw it....if it ever happens.
Are you serious? What woman in her right mind would tell you THAT?

Isn't what your parents should of taught you little boy?

Old 10-27-2011, 11:36 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,134,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Are you serious? What woman in her right mind would tell you THAT?

Isn't what your parents should of taught you little boy?
Soviet, I think, stated his question rather poorly.

I think what he meant to ask was ... "How can you tell if a woman is attracted to you?"

My male friends have had women come up them and basically be like, "I want you. Take me home." or even "Hey. I think you're really cute."

It might be hard to believe, but some men have never had that happen to them, and I fall into that category and am guessing Soviet does too.

So, for guys who have to make the first move, the only way I know is to:
1) Try and kiss her
2) Or tell her formally that you have an interest

These are the only two ways that I know of, and I'd actually be interested to hear myself what the best approach is.

P.S: 2) has never worked for me. 1) has worked.

Old 10-27-2011, 11:59 AM

14 posts, read 17,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
Soviet, I think, stated his question rather poorly.

I think what he meant to ask was ... "How can you tell if a woman is attracted to you?"....
Really!? I don't think so. I think Soviet asked exactly what he wanted to know.

when you know you want to have sex with a guy, how can you tell? And how do you express that sexual interest?

Well as I don't engage in one night stands, my answer regarding sexual interest would be that a guy would know I was interested in sex with him as we a) have an actual relationship and b) have discussed birth control and stuff like that. (And if you really did want to know just about attraction and how she shows it ,then I would say if she is talking to you, laughing at all your jokes (even if they are lame), keeping eye contact and flirting by touching her hair, then she is probably interested.)

Old 10-27-2011, 12:00 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,288,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
Honestly, some of the questions you guys ask on here !

Wtf is going on with the world ?

Do you guys need mommy to hold your hand and tell you what to do ?

If they are referring to grown women as "girls," probably.

Old 10-27-2011, 12:04 PM

29,771 posts, read 34,497,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
If they are referring to grown women as "girls," probably.
I don't know what's more annoying, constantly referring to women as "girls" or constantly referring to them as "chicks."

Old 10-27-2011, 12:15 PM

39 posts, read 48,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
....when you know you want to have sex with a guy, how can you tell? And how do you express that sexual interest?

I was just analyzing my previous sexual chances with girls & wonder if I could recognize it again when in saw it....if it ever happens.
Well I'm pretty obvious, I would just open his belt whilst kissing. or sometimes just brush upon his manhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships