Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2011, 10:33 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,125,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
And what's left after the pants are down again...? Oh, WF, my apologies if you prefer going commando and I insulted you by talking about your undies!
Two women discussing his undies? I can't imagine he'd be insulted!

Old 12-10-2011, 10:48 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,611,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
And what's left after the pants are down again...? Oh, WF, my apologies if you prefer going commando and I insulted you by talking about your undies!
Oh hell no! Not allowing a zipper to have direct access to the man parts.

Old 12-10-2011, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Two women discussing his undies? I can't imagine he'd be insulted!

Old 12-10-2011, 11:04 PM

5,418 posts, read 9,222,422 times
Hooray. Managed to **** up my perfect gpa by failing the practicals part of my emt-b final.So not only do I get to sit through the class again, but I wasted an entire semester because I couldn't remember how to splint a leg. Too bad I was only doing that this semester, otherwise, I could have been doing something like working or picking up more classes.

Not sure whether I should be bummed, relieved, or angry, but this is definitely making me wish I was someone else. somewhere else, just like old times. Preferably somewhere with a pristine beach and good booze.

/endrant, I'm off for a few days. goodnight.

Old 12-11-2011, 05:48 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,267,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Hooray. Managed to **** up my perfect gpa by failing the practicals part of my emt-b final.So not only do I get to sit through the class again, but I wasted an entire semester because I couldn't remember how to splint a leg. Too bad I was only doing that this semester, otherwise, I could have been doing something like working or picking up more classes.

Not sure whether I should be bummed, relieved, or angry, but this is definitely making me wish I was someone else. somewhere else, just like old times. Preferably somewhere with a pristine beach and good booze.

You just never know....I scraped and scrapped to get through college. I too, had screwed up a class somewhere along the way. When I went to register for graduation they told me I was short one social science class. Needless to say I was P.O.'d. I had to go to summer school to finish it and while I could go through graduation my name wouldn't appear in the program. Geesh!

So, I went through graduation, and oddly enough my name was in the program. I did end up taking the summer class and because of this class I landed a job working for the Associated Press Photography Department for the National Presidential Conventions that year because of the teacher. There were two weeks in between the conventions and after the first one I came home and found my diploma in the mail. Seems I didn't need that class afterall. But the moral to this story is, because of that effed up situation, I landed the greatest job and had the greatest experience of my life. So, you just never know.

Old 12-11-2011, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post

Our instructor told us of our last class that if we took and passed the two A+ certifications we would pass the class and wouldn't have to attend. Since the class covered the A+ this made sense. One student opted to take the A+, but rather than take them immediately he waited until the last week and nearly failed the course because he failed one of the exams.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:59 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,054,806 times
man this is a weird washer.

Never had one that checks for imbalances in the load.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
man this is a weird washer.

Never had one that checks for imbalances in the load.
Is it a front loader?

Old 12-11-2011, 01:26 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,054,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Is it a front loader?
I believe so.

It's also Energy Star. Whatever that means.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I believe so.

It's also Energy Star. Whatever that means.
If your washer isn't balanced it can cause all kinds of issues. Most modern machines will try and balance themselves which means the cycle stops and the machine allows the clothes to settle.

Sometimes, if it's not balanced and cannot do it, your wash will end and you are left with sopping wet clothes.

Energy Star is just a stamp of approval by the gov't for energy efficiency which means it has passed all the gov't requirements for reducing the amount of energy and water it uses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships