Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2011, 09:29 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,130,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Now that sounds like something I'd say. LOL
Must be a man thing..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
You need to, I don't want to risk getting arrested and there be no cookies.
Arrested? What did you plan on doing to get yourself arrested? It's just a cookie!

Quote:
Yep, you have the perfect alibi.
I'm thinking she was referring to comment about being a smart ass...but from your comment I'm not thinking that's what YOU were meaning. Caught with your pants down?

Old 12-10-2011, 09:32 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,356,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I'm thinking she was referring to comment about being a smart ass...but from your comment I'm not thinking that's what YOU were meaning. Caught with your pants down?
Me thinks WF and I understood each other perfectly fine, but some domestic goddesses somehow managed to get a buzz even on such a limited amount of vino! Or are you just trying to turn the conversation to his underwear and deeper down under...?

Old 12-10-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Me thinks WF and I understood each other perfectly fine, but some domestic goddesses somehow managed to get a buzz even on such a limited amount of vino! Or are you just trying to turn the conversation to his underwear and deeper down under...?
LOL...I've moved on to hot chocolate.

Hmmm, WF's undies?

Old 12-10-2011, 09:47 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,616,175 times
Quote:
Arrested? What did you plan on doing to get yourself arrested? It's just a cookie!
Well, you know sometimes the alarm goes off or I might wake the dog plus if there's actually cookies I'm guessing I can bribe the cops......should it be necessary.

Quote:
Is that a blonde wine you're drinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You saying J6 might be a cheap drunk? Yeah for me!!
Quote:
LOL...I've moved on to hot chocolate.

Hmmm, WF's undies?
My undies? How in the hell did we get to my undies?

Old 12-10-2011, 09:53 PM

We have aquired some a******s here in our building, jerks just letting themselves in the parking garage and parking where ever the hell they feel like it. I know it's none of my business, but it just pisses me off.
This one ass clown park in a resident's space, the person put a note on his car asking him to move, he did, into the next space which belongs to another resident.

Old 12-10-2011, 09:58 PM

Quote:
We have aquired some a******s here in our building, jerks just letting themselves in the parking garage and parking where ever the hell they feel like it. I know it's none of my business, but it just pisses me off.
This one ass clown park in a resident's space, the person put a note on his car asking him to move, he did, into the next space which belongs to another resident.
How does it work in your building? Do you have to rent the space if you want it? And can the general public park there too or is it just residents?

Old 12-10-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Well, you know sometimes the alarm goes off or I might wake the dog plus if there's actually cookies I'm guessing I can bribe the cops......should it be necessary.

If you drove all this way for cookies I'd just meet you on the front porch. No need busting up my house!

Is that a blonde wine you're drinking?

Hell if I know...I forgot to take my pill this morning, drowsy and drinking...guess that doesn't mix!

You saying J6 might be a cheap drunk? Yeah for me!!

Cheap, not easy

My undies? How in the hell did we get to my undies?
LMAO...ask Sierra! She brought up your undies

Old 12-10-2011, 10:02 PM

7,127 posts, read 8,692,163 times
Just let the air out of their tires!

Old 12-10-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Just let the air out of their tires!
If it wasn't for the cameras that would be on top of the list. I told my wife if it were our space I would have a boot put on his car and then charge him rent for parking there.

Old 12-10-2011, 10:14 PM

Quote:
LMAO...ask Sierra! She brought up your undies
I would prefer to be inside so I could do stalker stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships