Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 10:05 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,736,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by worrywart23 View Post
That is ferret children.. and yes at one time i did weigh over 300 pounds not ashamed of that but I have now happily lost 67 pounds and still going so before your quick to judge and comment please read further!
Ferrets aren't children, they're pets.

And I was commenting on the fact your stories didn't seem to add up, nothing more.

We have many trolls coming into this forum so giving misleading information never helps in validating you're a real person.

You married too young, you didn't discuss your future together and the timeline you were expecting things to happen on, plus he doesn't want sex with you.

Disaster waiting to happen. Leave him while you're young enough to sort yourself out and find someone more ccompatible with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2012, 12:31 PM

3,984 posts, read 5,013,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Do you not have humor that you can't allow this comment? I refer to my pets as kids...I feed them, love them, take care of their every need. I even talk to them...I enjoy their company to most of the people I see everyday. While not on topic, I wanted to point out that this wasn't an intentional "misleading" comment...a lot of us do that.

Old 01-05-2012, 12:54 PM

62 posts, read 70,770 times
Quote:

And I was commenting on the fact your stories didn't seem to add up, nothing more.

We have many trolls coming into this forum so giving misleading information never helps in validating you're a real person.

You married too young, you didn't discuss your future together and the timeline you were expecting things to happen on, plus he doesn't want sex with you.

Disaster waiting to happen. Leave him while you're young enough to sort yourself out and find someone more compatible with.
Well to me my ferrets are my children, I don't need to be bringing a baby into this world anytime soon but until then I care for my animals just as I would any thing important to me.. I feed them, I bathe them, I take care of them and I don't keep them tucked away like an animal all day when I am not in college classes and tending to my wifely duties.. they are important to me for the simple fact that outside of my little family unit they are all i have!!!

Well I am certainly not a Troll.. I am a real person not fictitious nor do i have any intentions of being misleading!

I personally do not think I married to young, I am quiet happy where I am at in life.. over the past few weeks i realized a was expecting a little to much from my husband and after talking to his family doctor I know he has a problem and its not with me!!!

I don't think it is a disaster waiting to happen, and I am not getting out of a marriage.. I think I have a pretty good head on my shoulders..

I am in college, happily married just have some small disagreements now and again, I am waiting until im better financially prepared to even think about children and don't let the age fool you.. at 20 years old I have been so far so good successful in everything i do and i don't stop at nothing when it comes to my family and my education.

Look I came here to talk to other members of city data and see if there was anyone that could give me some guidance, and if anyone was going through something similar I have been a member for almost a year now but people like you make it not so enjoyable!

Old 01-05-2012, 03:34 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,736,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Do you not have humor that you can't allow this comment? I refer to my pets as kids...I feed them, love them, take care of their every need. I even talk to them...I enjoy their company to most of the people I see everyday. While not on topic, I wanted to point out that this wasn't an intentional "misleading" comment...a lot of us do that.
I view profiles to give me a little bit of clarity about a person. There is a section for 'children' and a section for 'pets'. I assume when someone puts '2' under 'children', they mean human kids.

I don't refer to my pets as children. I know other people do and I find it rather weird personally but whatever.

OP, I didn't call you a troll, I was merely attempting to figure out if you may be one or not. Obviously you are a real person with real questions so I apologise if I otherwise implied you weren't.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:38 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by worrywart23 View Post
So today I caught my husband looking at Kama Sutra, different sex positions and things like that on the internet. I of course was a little puzzled at first i passed it off took me a shower after a hard days work and sat down to discuss it with him. His reason for looking at it was because "I want to spice up our love life, and I want a child" Well I am only 20 years old, I am still in college and I want children but not until i graduate.. i haven't told him this yet! Anywho..I want to have sex all the time he doesn't.. he said that he wanted to try different positions i was all for that i told him i wanted him to initiate it this time instead of me he said alrighty we will start it tonight. Well i've been waiting for 4 hours now it is 3 am my time.. His excuse is he was about to pass out after we came home from our friends hes been laying on the couch watching tv since then..

I am so confused, I am all for what he wants but i don't think when i caught him that I was what he wanted..??? advice please
Don't count yourself out! Some men have limited attention spans unless it interests him so INTEREST HIM! Show him you are interested in him! Go sneak up behind him on the couch and whisper something perverse in his ear! Nothing like the power of a willing woman!

It isn't anything you have done. If you are interested in those activities tell him so! Tell him that it turns you on. That he turns you on and that him doing those things with you turns you on even more!

Sometimes men need to have the feeling that they too are desireable filled just like we women do.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:45 PM

3,984 posts, read 5,013,418 times
Quote:
I view profiles to give me a little bit of clarity about a person. There is a section for 'children' and a section for 'pets'. I assume when someone puts '2' under 'children', they mean human kids.

I don't refer to my pets as children. I know other people do and I find it rather weird personally but whatever.

OP, I didn't call you a troll, I was merely attempting to figure out if you may be one or not. Obviously you are a real person with real questions so I apologise if I otherwise implied you weren't.
Yeah, I didn't see that part...sorry about that. I think that distinction should be clear...

And hey, I don't have human kids so practically everyone I know refers to my pets as my kids. I suppose it's habit...although, from what I see, taking care of them over the years is an investment in time, money and emotion...similar to that of human children...

Old 01-05-2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:

Thanks I will take care of my profile, and fix it a bit! and its okay apology accepted i understand completely we all get a little ahead of ourselves at times!

Old 01-05-2012, 05:26 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,797,648 times
Good grief...20 and already married? This is why there's none left for guys my age arrggghhh.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:28 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Good grief...20 and already married? This is why there's none left for guys my age arrggghhh.
I was married at 18.

I am a one man kind of woman and once I found the right man for me we got hitched and the rest is history. I wouldn't have sex until we got married. I am traditional that way.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Awh well Wanderlust everyone is different, there is someone out there for you sometimes you just got to stop looking so hard and love will find you!!!

back then people would get married younger than 18 haha so i don't feel to bad about myself.. and i am proud that i don't fall under a statistic as far as children and divorce go!!! I have been right about all my opinions on my life or future so far, so i hope i am right when i say that my husband and I have a lot more miles to travel together and I couldn't picture myself with anyone but him he completes me in every way I think the past two weeks for me have all been about growing more in my marriage and learning that not everything can fall into place the way i want it to and not everyone is a sex crazed maniac... hopefully with the help of these good doctors my husband will be back on track in no time!

thanks everyone for all the helpful advice and input
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships