Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2012, 06:57 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Recently, I acquired a thyroid difficulty where I was eating and not losing the weight as usual.This had me worried that I no longer had control over my body. I researched it and read that Bladderwrack leaves were good for the thyroid. I decided to give it a shot and ordered some. I started taking one per day and lo and behold they returned me back to normal. They are a Godsend.
What the heck is bladderwrack and what were your levels at before you started?

I'm on Synthyroid...due for yet another adjustment. It's really the most frustrating thing I've had to deal with because ....it.....never....freakin'.....ends.

Old 03-07-2012, 06:59 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Well, Wayne Brady moved on and Ryan Stiles does any tv show they can fit a giraffe on. lol. I haven't heard from the other comedians though.
Haha, yeah he comes out on 2 and a Half Men as the neighbor who married Charlie Sheen's brother's wife, what's his face. I used to watch him on the Drew Carey Show when it used to air, as well. That was a good show. Back when Drew Carey used to have the weight. It was so weird when he suddenly looked so thin. Now he does The Wheel of Fortune, I think.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:02 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Haha, yeah he comes out on 2 and a Half Men as the neighbor who married Charlie Sheen's brother's wife, what's his face. I used to watch him on the Drew Carey Show when it used to air, as well. That was a good show. Back when Drew Carey used to have the weight. It was so weird when he suddenly looked so thin. Now he does The Wheel of Fortune, I think.
Drew Carey is thin...? I'll be darned, he IS!

Drew Carey, down 80 pounds at TCA (pic) - Live Feed

Old 03-07-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
What the heck is bladderwrack and what were your levels at before you started?

I'm on Synthyroid...due for yet another adjustment. It's really the most frustrating thing I've had to deal with because ....it.....never....freakin'.....ends.
Technically I didn't get checked, I just knew that my thyroid was off due to the symptoms. I decided to give the Bladderwrack leaves a chance before spending money at the doctor for synthetic drugs. Bladderwrack leaves are natural and you can find them online at Swanson Products. Swanson Superior Herbs Bladderwrack Leaves 60 Caps - Swanson Health Products

I take one in the morning and it does the job for me. But I gotta take them continously, cuz when I ran out the problem returned.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:06 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Yeah most of them have moved on to...other things lol.

I Haven't seen Drew on Wheel of Fortune, but if it's still on he can't be doing bad lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

And it's so true...when you hit a certain age it's your ass or your face. It's a depressing thought and makes me wonder why I try so hard to lose weight.

I think I may have shared this...but I was laying on the couch and my daughter picked my shoe up and was inadvertently holding over my head. I said "hey, don't drop that shoe...this (and motioned to my face) is all I got left"

So my little guy pipes up and says "no mom, you still have these" as he makes circles in front of his chest, indicating boobies.

My husband and I just burst out laughing.

I'm raising a little perv!

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
a goodun'

Hachi: A Dog's Tale Trailer - Trailer Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

Yup, now he looks like the evil twin brother.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Technically I didn't get checked, I just knew that my thyroid was off due to the symptoms. I decided to give the Bladderwrack leaves a chance before spending money at the doctor for synthetic drugs. Bladderwrack leaves are natural and you can find them online at Swanson Products. Swanson Superior Herbs Bladderwrack Leaves 60 Caps - Swanson Health Products

I take one in the morning and it does the job for me. But I gotta take them continously, cuz when I ran out the problem returned.
My thryoid is shot. I have Hashimoto's so I don't know if that would be helpful at this point. I had the classic case too...lost a ton of weight very quickly, was having heart palpitations..etc (because it typically goes into overdrive) and then it just quit.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:09 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times
Quote:
Yup, now he looks like the evil twin brother.
He kind of looks like Orville Redenbacher.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships