Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 07:36 PM

581 posts, read 1,243,944 times

Advertisements

A woman ever show up at your house during an argument?

Ladies have you ever done it? why do you all try so hard to make up?

Ive been in 2 serious relationships and whenever we have a fight and i start ignoring her, they would find their way to my house. One of them came to my house like midnight. I lived on the second floor of a private house...only to hear stones hitting my window. I was like what the hell. I moved the curtain and there she was in the back yard.

My current girl has showed up about 3 times during the 3 years we've been together. She says she come to "talk". im the type of person who shuts down when im upset. ignore phone calls, email, texts.you name it.

I was at work one time and saw this girl following this guy in the rain. Obviously something happened and he was pissed. She was begging him to come back.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2012, 07:49 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,922,186 times
It sounds to me like you're being the girl and giving a silent treatment and they are taking the initiative to talk .. Be a man

Old 01-20-2012, 07:55 PM

581 posts, read 1,243,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
It sounds to me like you're being the girl and giving a silent treatment and they are taking the initiative to talk .. Be a man
lol with me, its better when im silent. no girl wants to deal with me when im upset because im sure she would accuse me of verbal abuse. so i pretty much use the time alone to calm down. They never get it however.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:56 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,922,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehouse View Post
lol with me, its better when im silent. no girl wants to deal with me when im upset because im sure she would accuse me of verbal abuse. so i pretty much use the time alone to calm down. They never get it however.

I had a girlfriend with that type of behavior, it was impossible to ever talk with her because she couldn't control her anger. I dumped her.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:15 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,736,031 times
With my last girlfriend, whenever we'd have an argument she'd wait until lunch and then steal my dessert. Even as a preschooler I realized it was an immature thing to do.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:18 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,684,658 times
They want to kiss and make up. REALLY make up!

Old 01-20-2012, 08:21 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
They want to kiss and make up. REALLY make up!
It's a good reason to fight.

A GOOD reason!

Old 01-20-2012, 08:23 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,547,857 times
Quote:

Ive been in 2 serious relationships and whenever we have a fight and i start ignoring her, they would find their way to my house. One of them came to my house like midnight. I lived on the second floor of a private house...only to hear stones hitting my window. I was like what the hell. I moved the curtain and there she was in the back yard.

My current girl has showed up about 3 times during the 3 years we've been together. She says she come to "talk". im the type of person who shuts down when im upset. ignore phone calls, email, texts.you name it.

I was at work one time and saw this girl following this guy in the rain. Obviously something happened and he was pissed. She was begging him to come back.....

Read Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. I think the chapter is called The Rubber Band Theory (or something like that).

Old 01-20-2012, 08:41 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,468,357 times
Quote:

That sounds so romantic...!!

[haha]

Old 01-20-2012, 08:43 PM

526 posts, read 955,094 times
I've never done something like that, but I am the type of person who has to solve the problems on the spot. It drives me nuts when I am with someone who uses the silent treatment. That does not work for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships