Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 11:05 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,414 times

Advertisements

Guys, generally speaking, would you agree with this statement:

Pretty girls attractiveness DECLINES as you get to know them. While ugly girls attractiveness INCREASES as you get to know them.

No jokes about it being better if women just don't speak at all please

Old 02-06-2010, 11:07 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,997,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
While ugly girls attractiveness INCREASES as you get to know them.
Over drinks?

lol

Yes, personality plays a huge part in attraction.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:22 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,559,929 times
Quote:
Guys, generally speaking, would you agree with this statement:

Pretty girls attractiveness DECLINES as you get to know them. While ugly girls attractiveness INCREASES as you get to know them.

No jokes about it being better if women just don't speak at all please
I would go get some popcorn & a beer, but I think kevlar would be better for this occasion. Perhaps a riot shield too when all the pretty CD ladies start firebombing your bunghole for insinuating they don't have anything to offer beyond looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Over drinks?

lol

Lol! At 2am!

Old 02-06-2010, 11:26 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,531,629 times
What about this other scenario..

Pretty girls attractiveness INCREASES as you get to know them. While ugly girls attractiveness DECREASES as you get to know them.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:28 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,034,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Over drinks?

lol

LMAO!! Spinx...<shaking my head>...

I don't completely agree with this statement.. Ugly or very Attractive..both can be Ugly or Attractive..just as would be the reverse concerning how women might see us guys...And yes , i have met very attractive women with not so attractive personalities..and less attractive women with great personalities..

Heck, i recently met this woman who told me "no, i am not a very nice person..I am very mean spirited..and i don't like sex either.." Yeah, i don't think they could make a red flag that big..anyhow, thats an example of a pretty face..but not so great person..or person with things to work out..

I have also met the quote "ugly" girl who was extremely rude..and another who was much nicer..and while i might not be sexually attracted..does it always have to come down to that?..no, i don't think it does... her and i had a pretty long conversation...and id certainly talk to her again if she was around..Just because i am not "attracted" to her..doesn't mean i would avoid being in her presence..for fear of what the "Attractive" girls might think...The good ones would see that as "hey, while i am sure he knows what he wants..he isn't a jerk about it.."..just as i would think this if it were reversed..

Old 02-06-2010, 11:29 PM

7,829 posts, read 11,785,037 times
Quote:
While ugly girls attractiveness INCREASES as you get to know them.[/b]
Over time?

yes surely as the picture below shows
Attached Thumbnails
Pretty girls vs. Ugly girls-beer.jpg  

Old 02-06-2010, 11:34 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,531,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k374 View Post
Over time?

yes surely as the picture below shows

Her bust size got bigger in 5 hrs....nice!

Old 02-06-2010, 11:36 PM

52,222 posts, read 52,648,334 times
True statement.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:02 AM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I would go get some popcorn & a beer, but I think kevlar would be better for this occasion. Perhaps a riot shield too when all the pretty CD ladies start firebombing your bunghole for insinuating they don't have anything to offer beyond looks.
Hey I did put a disclaimer in there: "generally"! Of course the opposite is also true in individual cases. I've known quite a few pretty girls who had fantastic personalities as well, and ugly girls who were the meanest nastiest thing you can imagine, but I wasn't talking about specifics I was speaking in very general terms.

Old 02-07-2010, 08:10 AM

392 posts, read 1,095,508 times
I don't agree with the OP. A beautiful woman is always beautiful. To me, as a man, the most beautiful type of woman is one who is beautiful and does not know it, or at least play on it in a decietful way. Most women are not ugly in my opinion. Most women can be attractive if they get off their rears, loose some weight and make themselves glow.

I have found most "ugly" women tend to want to be that way. They stay ugly as they are affraid of men coming on to them, or were abused as children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.