Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 09:55 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
When I read stuff like this ... it makes me feel like I had a chance at some of the women who had rejected me if only I had pursued harder and longer.

I mean, when you say chase ... once the woman has reciprocated physically, it's not really a chase any more ... more of a courting procedure.

So it's not really clear what you mean.

That may be where you made your mistake - thinking once she "reciprocated physically" that there was nothing left to chase.

Granted, young women give their bodies away much too easily and casually these days, which does kind of kill that urge to chase you guys have.

But in their minds, they likely still wanted to be pursued and won over emotionally, see? You can't stop at just the physical

Old 03-20-2012, 10:05 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,087,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
That may be where you made your mistake - thinking once she "reciprocated physically" that there was nothing left to chase.

Granted, young women give their bodies away much too easily and casually these days, which does kind of kill that urge to chase you guys have.

But in their minds, they likely still wanted to be pursued and won over emotionally, see? You can't stop at just the physical
Oh, I see what you mean.

You think women should kiss a guy or tell them they like them and then play hard to get.

It seemed to me you were saying that women actually flat out reject or ignore men they like sometimes to play hard to get and expect him to keep trying.

That seems a little extreme.

Old 03-20-2012, 10:07 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,395,538 times
usually when i am confiding in her about chest pains and property management issues.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 03-20-2012 at 10:34 PM..

Old 03-20-2012, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
Oh, I see what you mean.

You think women should kiss a guy or tell them they like them and then play hard to get.

It seemed to me you were saying that women actually flat out reject or ignore men they like sometimes to play hard to get and expect him to keep trying.

That seems a little extreme.
Not exactly what I meant.

This is what I am saying...

men like to chase.

Women who give themselves to men too soon physically can kill the desire to chase. In other words, men think the need for chase is over.

And for them, it is.

Women get upset/disappointed when men give up the chase at that point because they still want to be pursued EMOTIONALLY.

For people who want a long term relationship, women need to learn not give in physically too quickly or the guy may stop the pursuit prematurely.

Men need to learn to keep pursuing women emotionally even if she gives in to him physically.

See?

Old 03-20-2012, 10:16 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,653,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitopcat View Post
Wait, this is about dating? I thought it was just in general.

I'm guessing just talk.

I thought the OP was refering to sex.

Old 03-20-2012, 10:18 PM

674 posts, read 1,161,376 times
There's two types of women: Those who play games and those who don't.

It isn't too difficult to win over the ones that play games, you just have to play to their emotions, that is their weakness. You need to make them feel feminine. There's many ways to do that via confidence, intelligence, physically....there's ways to do it by making her feel inferior. Play to her emotions and use her insecurities against her. The emotional rollercoaster that you put her through is ultimately what will keep her interest. It's not you as a person and the love, respect, and loyalty you bring, it's her not being able to change you or figure you out.

Personally, I'm done chasing the gamer girls. I just lose respect for them too easily. I don't know if it's their immaturity or their predictability but once I realize a girl is of that "ilk" I no longer care about her in any way. I look for real women, confident and flexible, intelligent and funny. She knows what she wants, and she can appreciate a good man. That's the kind of girl I want, that's the kind of girl I will find.

Any woman that thinks only a real man blindly chases a woman who shows no sign of at least meeting him half way sounds like a future failure as a wife and a nightmare of a divorced wife.

Old 03-20-2012, 10:21 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,395,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-turtle View Post

It isn't too difficult to win over the ones that play games, you just have to play to their emotions, that is their weakness. You need to make them feel feminine. There's many ways to do that via confidence, intelligence, physically....there's ways to do it by making her feel inferior. Play to her emotions and use her insecurities against her. The emotional rollercoaster that you put her through is ultimately what will keep her interest. It's not you as a person and the love, respect, and loyalty you bring, it's her not being able to change you or figure you out.

Personally, I'm done chasing the gamer girls. I look for real women, confident and flexible, intelligent and funny. She knows what she wants, and she can appreciate a good man. That's the kind of girl I want, that's the kind of girl I will find.
im not sure. i think 2 kind--- game players and those who say they are not game players.
my favorite eharmony ad. attractive warm open honest women wanting good man, christian no games non smoker non drinker a must.
then u find those are fake pics and profile and she smokes like a chimney and is in AA.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 03-20-2012 at 10:35 PM..

Old 03-20-2012, 10:22 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,204,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Not true.

Women need to understand the way men are wired if they want to successfully live with one.

Men like to chase.

Generally when something comes to easily to them they lose interest pretty quickly.
I do not like to chase. What makes a person feel so special and privileged that they deserve to be chased? That doesn't sound like she's interested in me at all.

Old 03-20-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-turtle View Post

Personally, I'm done chasing the gamer girls. I just lose respect for them too easily. I don't know if it's their immaturity or their predictability but once I realize a girl is of that "ilk" I no longer care about her in any way. I look for real women, confident and flexible, intelligent and funny. She knows what she wants, and she can appreciate a good man. That's the kind of girl I want, that's the kind of girl I will find.

Any woman that thinks only a real man blindly chases a woman who shows no sign of at least meeting him half way sounds like a future failure as a wife and a nightmare of a divorced wife.
I understand where you are coming from my friend, but make no mistake, even the non gamer girls want to be pursued - made to feel special.

Of course you don't "blindly chase" any woman, but you do need to let her know she's got your undivided attention and work at attracting hers.

If you don't get it, then you move on because you could be dealing with a gamer.

Old 03-20-2012, 10:28 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,845,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
I do not like to chase. What makes a person feel so special and privileged that they deserve to be chase. That doesn't sound like she's interested in me at all.
Yep a good ol flirting will give you a hint. Or a smack on the bottom"good game" says it all. Lmao!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships