Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 05:57 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,745,555 times

Advertisements

Sure some guys wouldn't have a problem with it whatsoever. Shocking. the 'consensus' seems to be guys do not respect a girl who screws them the first night or the second night. I think a guy already said something similar to this in this thread or another one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2012, 06:18 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,120,176 times
I'm sorry...I don't mean to be rude, but I really don't understand how it's okay for someone to put their mouth on someone's most intimate body part, but sex is some sort of big deal. Personally I find oral sex a lot more personal than sex.

Either she's okay with waiting or she's not. After 2.5 months I think I wouldn't want to wait either. 2.5 months in and not seeing anyone else..that is a relationship to me and sex is an important part of a relationship. Maybe this chick is just confused why you're okay with other stuff, but not with sex?

Old 05-06-2012, 06:32 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,681,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
I'm sorry...I don't mean to be rude, but I really don't understand how it's okay for someone to put their mouth on someone's most intimate body part, but sex is some sort of big deal. Personally I find oral sex a lot more personal than sex.

Either she's okay with waiting or she's not. After 2.5 months I think I wouldn't want to wait either. 2.5 months in and not seeing anyone else..that is a relationship to me and sex is an important part of a relationship. Maybe this chick is just confused why you're okay with other stuff, but not with sex?
She may only be giving him oral sex and he may not be giving it to her, AND the OP may be a virgin.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:37 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,399,014 times
Quote:
To me, oral sex and intercourse are on two different levels but that's just me. I believe in holding off on intercourse until I am absolutely sure that I am going to have a committed long term relationship with the person.
I agree with you on oral sex and holding off a little while on sex. You've taken a lot of unnecessary criticism from people here for no reason. Oral sex isn't real sex as far as I'm concerned. A girl can give 500 BJ's and never have intercourse and still be a virgin. 'Nough said.

You're to be respected for waiting on sex. Don't be swayed by the guys here saying, "Hey man, I wouldn't wait!" (I'm sure they're about as sexually active as my 94 year old grandma). Wait as long as you want and don't feel badly about it!

Old 05-06-2012, 06:41 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,125,117 times
This is new to me. What does it mean to be good enough for 'oral sex' but not intercourse? This means you kinda like the person??

Quote:
I agree with you on oral sex and holding off a little while on sex. You've taken a lot of unnecessary criticism from people here for no reason. Oral sex isn't real sex as far as I'm concerned. A girl can give 500 BJ's and never have intercourse and still be a virgin. 'Nough said.
uh who said she would still be a virgin? I happen to think circumstances like this is not that common, and a girl would have had intercourse long before the 500th blowjob

Old 05-06-2012, 06:43 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,125,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
When I'm not in a relationship? Yes. I have a few girls that I can call up for sex.

But the reason I don't go on a lot dates is because I reserve them for girls I think are special. If I just wanted to have sex with a woman I'd never take her on a date, to me that's a waste.

A lot of men I know waste dates on girls that either

A. Are just using them for a free meal and have no real intentions of being with them
B.Gave it up easily to other guys but make them wait or take them out
I hate this type of mentality that men have.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:50 PM

52,347 posts, read 52,808,634 times
I think, at least in my experience that sex too soon, sorta messes things up.

I'm not saying consenting adults can't do what they want, but for me..... sex too soon... IDK, sorta made things kinda awkward.....

Old 05-06-2012, 06:57 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,681,385 times
I honestly don't understand why these things are so complicated.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:58 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,094,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
She may feel bad about herself.... She may have been made to feel she was good enough for oral sex whenever it suited you but that she is not good enough for the rest. She may be feeling like she thought she meant more to you and wished she had not done what she already has.

I think it's good to hold off because you don't take intercourse lightly. Could be that you shouldn't take the whole lot of it lightly....
This is it exactly!!!

She feels cheap and lousy about herself now and you aren't going to get much out of her in the way of physical expression.

She has pretty much put a wall up to protect herself.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:59 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,037,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
When I'm not in a relationship? Yes. I have a few girls that I can call up for sex.

But the reason I don't go on a lot dates is because I reserve them for girls I think are special. If I just wanted to have sex with a woman I'd never take her on a date, to me that's a waste.

A lot of men I know waste dates on girls that either

A. Are just using them for a free meal and have no real intentions of being with them
B.Gave it up easily to other guys but make them wait or take them out
This guy gets it.

I've been the loser who wastes time and money on dates with a girl who gives the good stuff to another dude who isn't doing squat, and I've been the dude who gets the good stuff without doing squat while another loser spends time and money on dates.

I prefer the second scenario.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships