Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 07:52 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,607,237 times

Advertisements

I miss all of you- I am now officially in the throes of it all- he was stealing my phone bills from my house (lol) and my net service was cut off last week---I am finally back on and wanted to say I love all you guys- sorry I have lost touch- I have alot of threads to catch up on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It kills me because, with his dysfunction he now wants to control the last shred -lol- It is my house, I was always the responsible one, etc. He is now "lying in wait"....I believe he think we are in a community property state-lol- He lived off me for 8 years, my fathers inheritance, the house in Boca, etc.....I am so enraged with him- I ride 40 miles every day at the gym-lol- at least I am healthy while he sits on a barstool drinking his Dewars and 24 packs of beer every night....

Anyway I want to thank all you guys- I finally have the stupid net problem solved - they have bad service here- Please PM or write me with any suggestions- I visited Chicago last weekend and had a great time More details later....

sincerely,
sunny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2007, 07:58 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,518,325 times
Hope this all works out for you!
That is great you are being healthy during this time.
It is like going through the fire to get out of the burning building. But once you're out, you're out!

Old 09-19-2007, 08:17 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,129,375 times
Good to know you are all right. I've been off line more than on since June, but always like to know that buddies are moving forward. Big congratz, and best of wishes.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:17 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,773,156 times
Smile Great to hear from you...

Sunny, I've been wondering where and how you are So I'm thrilled to see your post but am so sorry to hear of the latest #$*#@%#$ from that person (clearly, he's no gentleman.)

Stay strong, my friend and keep us informed. We care about what happens...

I understand about the rage part, but try to not give him that much space in your brain , it's too taxing on your soul. Still I know you're in the middle of everything, so there's very much to deal with, logistically. Good Strength for getting through it all.

Last edited by Macrina; 09-19-2007 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: added..

Old 09-19-2007, 08:28 PM

lol- "gentleman""- that word has too many syllables and connotations for him to decipher- he was a man with a vocabulary of ten words!!!!

Hope Robyns okay-

sunny

Old 09-19-2007, 08:33 PM

1,649 posts, read 5,005,155 times
Hey, Sunny! Hang tough. I hope this all resolves for you very soon.

Could this guy be dangerous, or is he a regular, garden variety, idiot? If he consumes that much alcohol, please be careful.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:39 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,841,173 times
I agree with Rockky- that's one smart cookie!

And it's wonderful to hear from you. I've been worried.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:23 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,936,247 times
Good luck to you Sunny. I'm sorry to hear your stbx is such a b*stard. How in the world these jerks are even able to tie their shoes is beyond me. I can only imagine he has to wear gloves to keep the skin on his knuckles (knuckle-dragger). You stay healthy, and welcome back. You were missed. Cheers.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:36 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,378,991 times
Hey Sunny....ups and downs, but doing ok, was worried about you! Glad you are ok... more to come. (((((((((((Sunny)))))))))

Old 09-20-2007, 06:53 AM

Exclamation lol!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Good luck to you Sunny. I'm sorry to hear your stbx is such a b*stard. How in the world these jerks are even able to tie their shoes is beyond me. I can only imagine he has to wear gloves to keep the skin on his knuckles (knuckle-dragger). You stay healthy, and welcome back. You were missed. Cheers.
Thanks for making me laugh for the first time today

I am conjuring up images of him having an accident at work (again) he usually does this to try to get painkillers (yes he is truly an a$$!!!!)

btw he also intimates that when I had one fender bender (in 5 years) he is a aperfect driver. When we lived in Boca (2003) he got in a head-on collision with 2 girls in an SUV-they had a baby in the car and all this is on the CLUE reports- Thank God I had homeowner insurance (what did he care if I got sued-it was my house- what a ----)!!!

He was in the hospital 3 weeks- had knee surgery and had a fractured skull. When I reminded him about this on Sunday he was like-I dont feel like talking-lol- TRUE sociopath-with an enabling Mommy-

lolololol- when I told his mother it was because of his drinking she freaked out and hung up (sounds like Robyns ex-MIL)

sunny

sunny

Last edited by dreamofmonterey; 09-20-2007 at 07:01 AM.. Reason: add the insane facts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships