Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 09:12 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
As a woman I want to say online dating is pathetic. Why not leave your comfort zone and meet people in the real world?

It takes away from any romance at all. How is meeting someone online romantic?

I wonder about the type of people who rely on this type of dating. And what kind of real woman would want to rob herself of romance?

I much rather meet someone spontaneously instead of lining up 3 dates with random people like job interviews.

I also think most men who do this do it to get laid by desperate woman. I second the plastic vagina remark.
Let me guess, you've had a bad experience with online dating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2012, 09:19 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I actually am an extremely outgoing person with a fairly large circle of friends. I have no problems talking to women or approaching anyone. I am however having a great time with this online thing and have been meeting some really cool people.

Approaching a girl and getting her number really is not romantic... it's just a matter of telling some jokes and asking her on a date. The first date is romantic and meeting online doesn't really change that.

You can wonder about the people on there, but honestly I bet the girls that I have been out with are much better looking than you are.
Come on dude. Be bigger than the other person who made the post. At least she came back and attempted to make amends for her wording of the post.

That's probably one of he more vain things I've read on this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships