Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 09:01 AM

1 posts, read 2,639 times

Advertisements

i guess the title is self explanatory but here we go lol
basically i met a friend not so long ago that everytime she fights with her BF she goes to a party and cheat on him but sometimes she says she "regret" of doing it afterwards
but the weird part is that they are together for about 7 years and she says she loves him so much and that their relationship is way beyond the boyfriend and girlfriend normal relationship

i'd like to know what are guys thoughts on that situation
sorry for my english
xoxo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2012, 09:03 AM

566 posts, read 958,143 times
Sounds like they don't have a relationship despite being together and the guy needs to wake up and drop that loser.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:03 AM

1,807 posts, read 3,322,974 times
he's an idiot for being with a woman that will share herself at the drop of a hat after an argument.

Old 06-04-2012, 10:02 AM

639 posts, read 828,176 times
he has low self esteem

Old 06-04-2012, 11:35 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,947,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie_Az View Post
basically i met a friend not so long ago that everytime she fights with her BF she goes to a party and cheat on him but sometimes she says she "regret" of doing it afterwards
but the weird part is that they are together for about 7 years and she says she loves him so much and that their relationship is way beyond the boyfriend and girlfriend normal relationship

sorry for my english
xoxo
You should stick around when she's fighting with her boyfriend.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:07 PM

9,131 posts, read 20,004,714 times
My thoughts as a guy?

That is disgusting. Same response I would give if the guy was cheating like she is.

Honestly, they need to break up, for both their sakes. Sounds like they are playing house in a 7 year relationship, but are not really in love or committed to each other.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:10 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,395 times
they sound full of drama and he probably been cheating on here anyways just like she been cheating on him.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:20 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,842,460 times
Quote:

sorry for my english
xoxo
This sounds manipulative. She's doing that partly out of revenge, partly to show him she has other options besides him, so he'd better knuckle under, or she'll easily pick up a new bf. He should dump her and find someone mature and straightforward. Why is he with her, anyway? Don't tell me, it's "looks"? haha--what a sucker! The guy may have some maturing to do, too, but he'd be better off doing it without her.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:33 PM

1,133 posts, read 2,282,992 times
She has low self-esteem and needs to be validated by sex. Weird ***** people.

Old 06-04-2012, 02:16 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,204,945 times
Quote:

sorry for my english
xoxo
My question is why the hell does he keep taking her back?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships