Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 09:20 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I'm not sure why you cant see Doll eye's point. First, 11 women are not half the female population of Knoxville. I seriously doubt all these women knew about the others and there could possibly be multiple births. We all agree the women arent blameless for reproducing but I have read many post including yours that shift the blame off this guy. Regardless of the stupidity of these women/girls they have technically 2.7 children each, he has 30 that he is neigher being a father to or financially responsible for!

As for the OP. I dont think babby daddies are seen in better light than men with multiple exes and children.

We both have reading comprehension problems, I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2012, 09:55 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Um no. I said he should be living in a refrigerator carton under the interstate with a $10 daily stipend, only after he has a vasectomy. If that's letting someone off the hook, I'm not sure what being harsh would be.
I didnt say you let him off the hook but you continually shift blame:

Quote:
But, really? By the time some guy has fathered a few kids by different women and is paying child support to all of them, you'd think any woman with half a brain would consider him toxic or, at the very least, make him wear a condom.
Quote:
Yeah, the guy's the bigger offender here. But, really? Scientists have figured out what causes pregnancy. And if you're having a session of humpalumpadingdong with a guy who has already fathered a couple of dozen kids by other women, then you need your head examined.
My reading comprehension says when you begin with this guy is bad and go straight to BUT....women, women, women are stupid, your shifting the blame off this guy onto women and shadowing his behavior by focusing on the behavior of others.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:57 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,426,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
apples and oranges. people that can financially provide well being for their kids, however many isn't what's being discussed as the issue here. it's people that cannot provide for them, yet continue having them and are paying these single parents $1.50 per month as 'support.'
I am aware of whats being discussed thanks. I am unsure how my post was not relevant and we even appear to be in total agreement. Clearly there is no black and white here and what each person can support is on a continuum. The people like those mentioned (but not cited) in the OP give the rest of us a bad name and unfortunately stories like my own will be colored in peoples minds by extreme stories like these.

The only thing I would add to your post however - as I said in my own first one - is that financial support is not really all one should be aiming to provide for ones children. It is no good being able to financially support 10 children if you are working 16 hours a day and sleeping 8 and can not be there with them or for them.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:15 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Among the more ignorant in our society is a common belief that "proof" of fertility (kids) is evidence of a man's worth and status.

For these guys the only thing they'll ever actually accomplish is impregnating woman.

It's a sad claim to fame that only the dregs of society would value.
I disagree with that, I believe having one child makes a man feel more like a man but 30 kids scream raw doggy all day. Dude needs to work for free for the rest of his life and sleep in a cardboard box.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:25 AM

22,331 posts, read 29,439,446 times
Don't you people understand it's all about money!!!!! Do you have any idea of what each kid brings in welfare money every month???

Ok that's as far as I'm going to go because CD will ban me for sure if I continue...

Old 06-06-2012, 08:23 AM

526 posts, read 899,062 times
[quote=himain;24622574]Don't you people understand it's all about money!!!!! Do you have any idea of what each kid brings in welfare money every month??? quote]

maybe this is OT, but I seriously want to know how those welfare baby mammas exist after the kids turn 18?

Old 06-06-2012, 08:28 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Don't you people understand it's all about money!!!!! Do you have any idea of what each kid brings in welfare money every month???

Ok that's as far as I'm going to go because CD will ban me for sure if I continue...
Actually no. How much money does one get per child from the gov.? I know my ex dil received FS and section 8 housing and day care assistance even with CS and her working. She is probably scamming the system tho.

The baby daddies dont get any money so why produce all those kids.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:39 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,350,015 times
Sorry that I didn't include a link to the story of the guy with the 30 (so far) kids. You can catch the show "Sister Wives" on tv.

With the guy with all the kids, I think he said he makes very little in pay and could not afford to make his child support payments. I for one have a big problem with that. Here at the hospital it burns me up when I see some young girl getting ready to have a baby and no guy in sight. What is up with that? I bet if you asked the little women in his life they would tell you that he was not there when they had the babies.

With the Sister wives show they all seem to be doing well, maybe because the wives all work? Not sure as I have not seen the show more than one episode. Still they all seem to live in newer looking homes and drive newer model cars.

Maybe a better question would be comparing a man with one wife and a couple girlfriends that he is supporting against the sister wives show or couples like that. That would be a better fit as at least they would be in a similar situation, although the wife may not be in the loop. I have worked with guys that had similar situations and one that had a 20 something "employee" that had a company car and a company apartment, if you can believe that. She was working her way through school. LOL

I asked because it seemed that society treats similar situations differantly. With the many wives or the many girlfriends it seems that society looks differantly on the situations. I say toss them all in jail for causing a burden on society. Then again some seem to cover their own bills and maybe if it doesn't cost anyone anything than maybe it doesn't matter. Who knows. Any thoughts?

Old 06-06-2012, 10:49 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I didnt say you let him off the hook but you continually shift blame:

My reading comprehension says when you begin with this guy is bad and go straight to BUT....women, women, women are stupid, your shifting the blame off this guy onto women and shadowing his behavior by focusing on the behavior of others.
Man, it's just not our day, is it, 2M?

As I said, again, the man is the biggest offender. No question. But I think my point is a really simple one: How did so many women get conned by this guy, some of whom even having a couple of kids by the idiot? Can you please explain this to me without automatically making the guy, any guy, the heavy? In an age where women are empowered to make their reproductive choices, how did so many get snookered into getting pregnant with him? It's a simple question.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:55 AM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
This guy and any guy who can't provide for their children need to be snipped. If it is a burden to us as tax payers screw them.

Same thing with the woman!

The other group that are experts at nursing off the tax payers are many of the Polygamist Mormons communities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships