Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 04:16 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Because she is so arrogant that she feels she must wish me good luck because I will be upset at the fact that she is not interested
And... you WERE. Predictably.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2012, 04:19 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Quote:
She got the message I sent and I guess made the decision she wasn't interested based on my picture. And that would have been fine but send me a message telling me you are not interested because it's stupid.
I don't know...maybe next time tell them upfront if they are not interested at any point and time to just ignore you. That you would rather they not tell you.

I would think most people would want to know if the other isn't interested, so they aren't wasting their time or wondering what is going on.

Old 06-24-2012, 04:23 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,037,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
And... you WERE. Predictably.
I only knew she wasn't interested because the dumb ***** replied back. Do you know how many women I message on a dating site? Enough to forget who I sent a message to so If I never hear anything back and see her face again I know she wasn't interested, no biggie.

Last edited by Keeper; 06-25-2012 at 07:57 AM..

Old 06-24-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I don't know...maybe next time tell them upfront if they are not interested at any point and time to just ignore you. That you would rather they not tell you.

I would think most people would want to know if the other isn't interested, so they aren't wasting their time or wondering what is going on.

If you send someone a message on a dating site and they don't respond, they are NOT INTERESTED. There is nothing to wonder about like you applied for a job opening.

Old 06-24-2012, 04:27 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
Quote:
I only knew she wasn't interested because the dumb b*tch replied back.
You are really so toxic, bless your heart.

Old 06-24-2012, 04:30 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Quote:
If you send someone a message on a dating site and they don't respond, they are NOT INTERESTED. There is nothing to wonder about like you applied for a job opening.
But you just said you talked to her a few times. So you don't want to know if they aren't interested after you talk to them?

Or MAYBE she thinks you are somewhat selective and not sending out e-mails to so many women that you forget who you sent them to

Old 06-24-2012, 04:35 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,383,130 times
Quote:
That's probably what it was which is why I usually respond back with something rude or kinky. I just wish women who are not interested would not reply at all instead of sending me a retarded message like I;m seeing someone or I;m not interested but good luck in your pursuit.

I told one girl..."Who the **** are you to wish me good luck like you are Miss America" LOL They do better by not replying at all
1) she may have begun seeing someone seriously after she started talking to you. I know I once had to back out of a second date with a guy because another dude I'd been seeing had asked if I wanted to be exclusive kind of out of the blue. It all happened very fast.

2) Who the **** are you to be a rude jerk to women who are merely attempting to be gracious and polite? I have been wished luck by quite a few men after things didn't work out, and I appreciated their courtesy in explaining the situation and conveying their good wishes. Maybe this is why you are single?

Last edited by Keeper; 06-25-2012 at 07:57 AM..

Old 06-24-2012, 04:37 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,383,130 times
Quote:
She got the message I sent and I guess made the decision she wasn't interested based on my picture. And that would have been fine but send me a message telling me you are not interested because it's stupid.
The overwhelming majority think your response is, well, insane. Don't you think it might be time to take a look at yourself?

Old 06-24-2012, 04:37 PM

884 posts, read 1,406,364 times
Quote:
With the flip of a switch you go from an interested party to a jerk that tells her to "F" off... all because she wished you good luck??? WTH

It's an awkward situation to tell someone "thank you but I'm not interested"...maybe she was just trying to be kind about it.

And she was only arrogant in response to you being a jerk to her!
Sounds like mood swings to me. Wonder if it lasts 3 days.

Old 06-24-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
But you just said you talked to her a few times. So you don't want to know if they aren't interested after you talk to them?

Or MAYBE she thinks you are somewhat selective and not sending out e-mails to so many women that you forget who you sent them to

I sent her a message talking about how I use shopping for therapy too but I like DVD and Books shopping instead of clothes shopping. That's when she replies back "not interested, good luck and hope you find what you are looking for"

So since she felt the need to let me know she wasn't interested like she was a employer, I sent her a nasty message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships