Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 11:30 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,921,102 times

Advertisements

OP, just go to a number of different online dating sites for people looking for casual relationships, set up profiles on each one, and contact as many people as possible. If you contact 100, at least 2-3 will be game. However, fwb usually only last for a couple of mounth before one person wants something more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2012, 11:40 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,737,640 times
I fail to see the friendship component in any of these scenarios. Admit you are looking for a F buddy and don't insult your real friends by putting her in the same category.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:43 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,430,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
OP, just go to a number of different online dating sites for people looking for casual relationships, set up profiles on each one, and contact as many people as possible. If you contact 100, at least 2-3 will be game. However, fwb usually only last for a couple of mounth before one person wants something more.
Dodgy way to do it IMO.....high rate of STD's on people at those sites looking for that.

Old 07-09-2012, 05:37 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,430,089 times
You are much better off being street smart about it. Examples where you can almost assure a clean bill of health: someone you know already, or someone who you know abit about through a third party. Meeting them somewhere where a clean bill of health is required, eg. blood donor clinic. Other tips :
Google their name for any issues, always use protection, don't screw the crew it will usually not end well. (eg. flatmate, close friend, close friend of a close friend).

Ahhhh pleased I'm in a serious relationship now.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:38 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,522,111 times
First off, people should not confuse booty call with a FWB. I have FWB relationships before. And we would do things together, like go see a movie, workout together, watch the game together, even have dinner together. Anything that cost money, we always paid our own way. And then if we wanted to after whatever we did, we hooked up. Now how it happened for me anyway, was plain and simple...I was just upfront and honest about my intentions. And some accepted it and some didn't. Now if you are just hooking up, that is not a FWB. If you guys never go out in public, talk about things other than s**, or even go days without talking with each other, than that is just a booty call.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:29 AM

896 posts, read 1,476,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Approach any average male on the street and say, "Hi my name is nj21. I would like to have no strings attached sex with you over and over again until one of us gets bored. Are you interested?" To find a man to agree, you might have to do something difficult such as swinging a cat.
Bahahahah!!! Funny!! Onglet is a woman, and a very cool one at that.

A woman looking for a FWB can swing a dead cat and hit several prospects. Men usually have to pay for it.

<light bulb slowly becomes brighter as OP realizes why strippers and hookers exist...>

Old 07-09-2012, 09:08 AM

34,090 posts, read 83,000,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaGuy2012 View Post
Does anyone know a good way to find a FWB?
It starts with having a friend.

swns is NOT a FWB.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:21 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,655,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaGuy2012 View Post
Does anyone know a good way to find a FWB?

Start with someone who is already your friend. Pick an open minded woman who likes sex is single and that you like hanging out with.You know-the friends you have that you don't want to form a couple with for one reason or another but that you still care about and enjoy their company.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:53 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,957,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
How do I find one of these as a woman?
Why is it so difficult? I mean, it should be as easy as, "Here Boy, Here boy...get the stick!"

I think women role play as if they have to go about it as they would want to be approached. However, a man is so much easier. No complications and no drama. Heck, I don't think any man would be ticked if a woman approached them to offer a FWB hookup. They would be flattered unless you were totally gross.

I had a girl approach me before and would say, "I just broke up with my boyfriend." I knew what she was getting at. Then there would be alittle more info, "My FWB friend isn't around right now....la da da da da." Then when I wouldn't take the bait cause I'm married she would say, "Oh but you are married." This went on for some time.

The direct approach is often sexy for a man too. Tell them exactly what you want. Don't beat around the bush for some guys won't understand what you are asking or getting at.

Just be straight forward. "I am aching for some action tonight. You interested?"

Old 07-09-2012, 11:28 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,735,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
How do I find one of these as a woman?

really? even I could figure this out. doesn't take much of a woman to advertise herself to the public as 'open for buisness' and find takers. most of them would be more then happy to use a woman for sex, probably an ideal scenario for most.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships